Start by marking “I Love My Little Storybook” as Want to Read:
I Love My Little Storybook

I Love My Little Storybook

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  102 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Celebrate the joy of reading and savor the art of the award-winning Anita Jeram at her best.

An eager little bunny lies on the grass and opens his book, and within moments, the story he's reading comes alive in fascinating detail. As the bunny reads on, "lazing back against a tree root," Anita Jeram quietly ushers children inside the pages of a fanciful story. Exquisite wat
Published February 18th 2002 by Candlewick (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about I Love My Little Storybook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love My Little Storybook

Virginia
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
so sweet and fun and so true about the power of storybooks. I also really like how she turned some tropes on their head:D
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Simple text and charming illustrations. This one could make a nice addition to a preschool story time about the magic of books.
Xyra
Sep 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any book lover
I LOVED this book. It so aptly described how I felt about all my books growing up and still feel about them today.
Ina
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: storytime-reads
This is a magical book about a rabbit, a storybook and all the wonderful places they go. The illustrations are beautiful and the text captures the true joy of reading.
Holly
Sep 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite children's books. I just love Anita Jeram's illustrations!
Krista the Krazy Kataloguer
Who can resist Anita Jeram's cute illustrations?
Samantha
Sep 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: picturebooks
I'm pairing this with "Library Lion" for our "welcome back to the library after we were closed for a week due to carpeting" project. I think it will be a great welcome back story time!
Daena Gibbons
This little bunny loves his storybooks - just like Elliot! This was our inspiration for Elliot's birthday book!
Dawn
Oct 10, 2013 rated it liked it
love it
Jenni
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I found this book from some boxes of mine and had to reread it. It's been so long since the last time - but I still love the story and the pictures are really beautiful! One of my absolute favorites!
Gina
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lovely little book about the magic of storybooks. I was a child again! I believe young children will also identify with this book loving rabbit.
Nisah Haron
May 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children
Cute!
And yet it inspires me to write another children book.
Margarida
it's a children's book and it's in dutch, so i really don't know what to say about it except MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEE for having read a book written in dutch.
Stella Star
Feb 01, 2012
Emilia
Jun 06, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The illustrator of many popular and critically acclaimed books for children, including ALL PIGS ARE BEAUTIFUL by Dick King-Smith, Anita Jeram has also written several children's books of her own. As author-illustrator of BUNNY, MY HONEY, a sweet story of a bunny lost and then found, Anita Jeram was able to exercise her rabbit-drawing skills. A rabbit is also the hero of I LOVE MY LITTLE STORYBOOK, ...more
More about Anita Jeram