Start by marking “Angelic Wisdom Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Angelic Wisdom Trilogy

Angelic Wisdom Trilogy

Published (first published July 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Angelic Wisdom Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angelic Wisdom Trilogy

Start your review of Angelic Wisdom Trilogy
Nikki Bywater
Aug 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Volume 1 Wisdom

This is the first book of the trilogy written by Richard Holmes.
Richard Holmes is an experienced platform medium, teacher of meditation and spiritual awareness, a Reiki healing practitioner and an author of spiritual books.

If you are interested in angels and learning all about them then this trilogy is for you. In the first volume of this trilogy we learn a lot about what angels are what they do. It sorts out the facts from the myths. For example do angels have wings? We learn abo
Linn Halton
Oct 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was delighted when Richard Holmes told me he was bringing together his three volumes of Angelic Wisdom under one cover. When I first managed to get my hands on a copy of all three of the original print volumes (difficult because one volume was already sold out at the time) I could not imagine anyone not HAVING to read all three. Whilst they were written as stand alone volumes, and the styles differed due to the content, it was so obviously a work that had to be read in its entirety.

As someone
Shaz Goodwin
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Volume One dispels the myths surrounding angels. Readers will learn what angels are … and not the labels humanity puts on them. The Angelic spheres are explained and Holmes intersperses his writing with inspirational quotes. Angels and dreams are also explored and there’s a beautiful guided meditation to lead you to your Guardian Angel. You’ll find a list of Archangels and Saints with the specific tasks they can help with.

Volume Two explains the Spiritual Laws of the Universe starting with the L
Rosie Amber
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book which looks at your spiritual path through an easy to read format. There are question and answer sections between the author and his guiding Angels, which is very informative and full of a mix of easy to understand and more complex theories. Richard is a medium and on his own path of discovery. I liked the idea that if you are reading this book then you must have been drawn to it as part of your own life path. There were parts of the lessons from the books that made me feel a ver ...more
Robert