Start by marking “Triple Moon” as Want to Read:
Triple Moon

Shelley Conroy

Triple Moon

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Reese McEntire is a gifted young woman who knew her
entire life she was different. Finding out just how different was more than she
bargained for. She has abilities that she must master to save herself and the
world from the mythical mayhem that is about to occur. Can she live among the
supernatural, face her demons and use her supernatural abilities to save herself
from c
Nook, 234 pages
Published April 14th 2011 by Publish America (first published October 5th 2010)

Karla Phillips
Can you imagine finding out that mythical creatures are alive? That you have the abilities to save yourself along with rest of the world? Well Reese McEntire does and she is learning how to use them. She can already read minds with no problem and have visions of everything that is happening or going to happen. Reese has not seen her mother since she was 7 years old and she is now a grown woman, that was raised by her dad along with her 2 brothers Dylan and Ethan. Dylan and Reese are very close, ...more
Connie Garcia
Triple Moon a giveaway I won from Goodreads. The story of Reese McEntire was a good story to read. Reese is a 26year old woman that ownes a bar. Reese has special powers that allow for her to see the future but little did she know that is not the only power she has. Reese is kidnapped and almost killed and while she is in a coma is met by her her grandparent Michael she never new. When Reese was young her mother left 2 brothers and herself and is told her mother is alive and had to leave for a ...more
Nicole
Jul 20, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-read
7/26 I won a copy and can't wait until it gets here to start reading it!

October--Finally got my book and dug into it.

This book captures your attention on the first page and keeps you drawn into it until the end where you just want the sequel to be written so you can find out what happens. I enjoyed the characters, even the bad guys, and would recommend it to others. It is a quick read, with lots of action, some romance and a couple of good laughs. Very enjoyable.
Cherlynn Womack
Oct 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: firstreads
Thank you so much Shelley & Goodreads for the opportunity for me to win this book! I really liked it & look forward to more from Shelly Conroy!
Christina
Jul 25, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways-won
7/26 ~ Received notice that I've won a copy of the book; Will begin after arrival of copy.
9/26 ~ Received copy of signed book in mail, will begin after finishing up library books that need to get back ASAP.

11/1 ~ Have had the worst time attempting to read this book. Will update with more later, but mostly, this book needs a huge professional redo, and it's not just typos (it's actually suffering from misspellings of words like shear for sheer, not typos), it needs some very good editing to smoot
Tami
I have not received the book yet, just received notice I had won. 7/26/11
I still have not received this. 8/29/11
Still have not received my copy. 9/14/11
Received a message that they have been mailed out. Hopefully it will arrive soon. 9/21/11
Woo-Hoo Finally received my copy yesterday. Sadly, I have several I have received in front of it (4 plus current read) hopefully will get to it soon. 9/29/11
Started this morning. 10/20/11
Finished last night. 10/26/11

Reese Mcintire owns her own bar, and home,
Taylor Simons
Jul 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
This book was stunning. I would have to say this book was one of many that I couldn't put down until I was completely finished with it. I love it and I hope there is another book coming out, because I would like to know what happens to Matt and if Reese is going to ever see him again.
Amanda Sebert
I won this book from Goodreads First Reads. I tried to get emotionally involved in this book but could not. I ended up putting it down without finishing it. Shelley Conroy writing style is not bad but could be polished a bit.
Stephanie
Sep 28, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I won this through the Goodreads giveaways. I unfortunately could not get into this book and struggled to finish it.
L-H
Jul 26, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I won a free copy of this book through the Goodreads first-reads program. I can't wait to read this book. Thank you.
Jul 25, 2011
Eileen
Emily
Jerri Giammarino
Jul 19, 2011
Born and raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Shelley is the mother of 3. She is currently working on the second book in the Triple Moon Trilogy and another fiction novel.
More about Shelley Conroy