Start by marking “That Old Black Magic (Living In Eden, #3)” as Want to Read:
That Old Black Magic (Living In Eden, #3)

That Old Black Magic (Living in Eden #3)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  754 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
Reluctant witch Eden Riley knows that codependent relationships aren't good, especially when you're possessed by a sexy but troublemaking demon. Darrak's physical form makes good girl Eden want to go bad, but the constant itch to use the soul-destroying black magic she's recently acquired might force Eden to explore her dark side in an entirely different way.

And when her
Published by Berkley (first published December 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about That Old Black Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Old Black Magic

Lainey
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good ending to a trilogy. It wasn't my favorite of the books, but was definitely satisfying for an ending. Glad I read the series because I love the author.
Karen
Mar 26, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Starry
Jan 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
valee
Jul 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. For some weird reason I'm becoming very fond of this series. I'm getting extremely attached to the characters. They are just too funny not to.

I never imagined a woman and a demon sharing a body could make such an interesting story but they really made it. I just can't help to love them. While the fist 2 books were pretty funny and enjoyable, this one got a pace increase and I LOVED it! so many life-changing facts were discovered and lots of paths were forever changed. I just know thing
Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe)
A great conclusion to a great trilogy, though I am quite sad that it only lasted three books, but that's okay because it fit just right. In this one Darrak and Eden have to come to terms with how they truly feel for each other, because if they don't it just might cost them their lives.

It's always sad to see a great story end, especially when you get so involved in the story and the characters themselves, it's just so bittersweet to turn that last page knowing that you've just completed the seri
mlady_rebecca
Marianne
A good conclusion to the series.
I liked the depiction of Lucifer as a flawed, fallen angel, longing for his former home, rather than that of a soulless beast, although he carried that darkness inside him as we'll. Guess he acted true to his name in the end...

As for Eden and Darrak: All the secrets they kept from each other made me want to smack them in the head, but at least they got their act together in the end. Eden's little threat to take Darrak with her when her time came, was cute. And the
Alysse
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
disappointing. i knew there would be a happy ending, that i didnt have a problem with. it was that ***************SPOILER ALERT*************

Lucifer decided to be good? i mean really, prince of hell, of darkness of all things evil does the heroes a favor, come on. BOOOOO to this author for not having a better ending idea.
Rose
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful way to end the series! Darrak & Eden outsmarted Lucas at his own game...Ben redeeming himself in the end. I was hoping for more interaction with Eden's Dad Daniel but was not lucky enough. All in all it was an enjoyable read.
Catherine
Ah, the conclusion to the Living in Eden series. I didn’t realize this was going to be a trilogy, so that was a bit of a surprise, but it was a welcome one. I love that the author didn’t draw it out too long. I’m sorry to say goodbye to Eden and Darrak, but I’d much rather end on a high note, still wanting more, than have the series drag on forever.

This has been a really fun series. If you haven’t read the two previous books, I don’t recommend you start here. It doesn’t stand on its own very we
  • Frostbound (The Dark Forgotten, #4)
  • Demons Like It Hot (Demons Unleashed, #2)
  • Dead on Delivery (Messenger, #2)
  • A Devil Named Desire (The Devil's Bargain #2)
  • Midnight (Dark Age Dawning, #2)
  • His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2)
  • Kiss of Temptation (Deadly Angels, #3)
  • Darkness Rising (Dark Angels, #2)
  • Demon Possessed (Megan Chase, #3)
  • Black Night (Black Wings, #2)
  • Never Again (Wizards of Nevermore, #1)
  • Demon Marked (The Guardians, #7)
  • A Demon Does It Better (Hex, #6)
  • Tempted by Blood (Sweetblood, #3)
  • ReAwakened (Angel Creek, #2)
  • Chosen by Blood (Para-Ops, #1)
  • Demon (The Fallen, #2)
  • Cold Touch (Extrasensory Agents, #2)
National bestselling author MICHELLE ROWEN writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and young adult fantasy, both light and dark, sexy and sweet, long and short -- it all depends on the story! She's won a Holt Medallion for Best First Book and a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice award for Vampire Romance. For more information, please visit Michelle at her website at www.michellerowen.com.
More about Michelle Rowen...

Living in Eden (3 books)
  • The Demon in Me (Living in Eden, #1)
  • Something Wicked (Living in Eden, #2)
“Come on, Eden, don't be naive. Demonic children are a dime a dozen in Netherworld. Need I mention Children of the Corn? Damien? Justine Bieber?” 9 likes
“I don't think he can hurt. Wizards and witches go hand in hand, after all. Didn't you read Harry Potter?"
Eden stared at him. "Well, yeah."
"I didn't read the books," he continued. "But I did get to see the movies. A previous host was a fan. He even wore dress robes and pretended he'd been sorted into a house. Hufflepuff, if you can believe it. Who liked Hufflepuff best? I mean, seriously.”
7 likes