Start by marking “Grobowa tajemnica” as Want to Read:
Grobowa tajemnica

Grobowa tajemnica (Harper Connelly #4)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  25,302 Ratings  ·  1,443 Reviews
Znakomity kryminał Charlaine Harris - autorki serii o Sooki Stackhouse i fabuły serialu "Czysta krew".
Zew kości, szczątków ciał. Słyszę go od chwili, gdy uderzył we mnie piorun. Zmarli chcą zostać wysłuchani. Opowiedzieć o przyczynie śmierci. Wyjawić przebieg ostatnich chwil życia.
Kolejne zlecenie. Tym razem blisko rodzinnych stron... Zbyt blisko, by nie słyszeć głosu zmor
Published March 2011 by Fabryka Słów (first published October 27th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Grobowa tajemnica, please sign up.

Sandra Hernandez I guess they were good parents until the got into drugs and stopped taking care of their children and fell in with the criminals they were protecting…moreI guess they were good parents until the got into drugs and stopped taking care of their children and fell in with the criminals they were protecting since they were both lawyers.(less)

Pickles
Dec 27, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: mystery fans
I've seen mention that there are supposed to be more books in this series, but Mrs. Harris has confirmed on her website that this book is the last Harper Connelly book. She says "never say never," but she currently doesn't intend to write any more books in this series. Just wanted to clarify that for the people who are assuming there are more books to come.

As for the book itself, I think it was a weak conclusion to the series. Other people have said it, but there really is too much repitition i
Jilly
Someone is trying to kill Harper, and it's not because she is now introducing Tolliver as her step-brother and lover, which would be a reasonable excuse.

Though we weren't blood relations at all, there is a certain ick factor to our sexual relationship, from an outsider's point of view. We'd be fools not to recognize that.

You know what would help, Harper? If you stop referring to him as your brother. He's not your brother, so you are the one making it weird by calling him that.

In this last boo
Robin
Jun 16, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series with Harper Connelly but understand this will be her last book.

Update: I have followed this author for years, reading the Aurora Teagarden mysteries until I tired of them, followed by the Lily Bard series, which was ended by the author. I was excited when she started the Harper Connelly series and enjoyed the first three and was disappointed when I heard this would be her last, but after reading it, decided it's best that she put Harper out to pasture.

Harper travels around the c
Angie
Nov 10, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good-uns, mystery
So ever since my decadent little re-read of Fire I've been in a reading slump. One foul doozy of a slump. I restlessly picked up and put down a handful of books, all of them full of potential, none of them able to hold my attention. Fortunately I'm still thinking clearly enough at this point to know it's me with the problem, not them. And I carefully set them aside on the nightstand to be picked up in a later, more amenable mood. But desperation was setting in and my family was starting to feel ...more
Cornerofmadness
May 09, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Tali
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OMG! What a mess. After mostly enjoying the last three books of this series I came to this one hoping for a satisfying resolution. I didn't get it; in fact, the only reason I haven't rated this book lower is that I actually finished it and didn't flounce the whole thing. It seems like Cast began this story with one idea in mind and then suddenly realised that it was the last book and quickly threw even in more plot lines in the hope of tying up all the loose ends. There's actually so much I want ...more
The Flooze
I‘m not as attached to Harper Connelly as I am to some of Harris’ other characters. She lacks the quirky humor of Sookie Stackhouse and the stubborn determination of Aurora Teagarden. Instead, she’s a terse, self-conscious woman whom I couldn’t immediately warm up to.

Still, these books have covered intriguing mysteries, incorporating a good deal of suspense and many false leads, so that there’s always been a surprise or two to keep me guessing. It’s that aspect that’s kept me reading.

Grave Secr
Barb Walker
Nov 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent. I loved it as much as I loved the first three. Though, I hate to see it go, I guess I understand. For some reason, I was never "eaked" or "grossed out" over the entire Harper/Tolliver situation. Never. I saw it from book 1, and I waited for emotions and feelings to surface between the 2 of them, which, finally occured in book 3. It made sense. They are all they have. As proven in nearly all the books, who can they really trust? Each other. The experiences they have shared from their d ...more
  • Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7)
  • Dead and Kicking (A Ghost Dusters Mystery, #3)
  • Powers of Detection: Stories of Mystery & Fantasy
  • Hell Fire (Corine Solomon, #2)
  • Labyrinth (Greywalker, #5)
  • Legend of the Jade Dragon (A Chintz 'n China Mystery, #2)
  • The Chick and the Dead (Pepper Martin, #2)
  • A Charmed Death (A Bewitching Mystery, #2)
  • The Seventh Witch (Ophelia & Abby, #7)
Charlaine Harris has been a published novelist for over twenty-five years. A native of the Mississippi Delta, she grew up in the middle of a cotton field. Now she lives in southern Arkansas with her husband, her three children, three dogs, and a duck. The duck stays outside.

Though her early output consisted largely of ghost stories, by the time she hit college (Rhodes, in Memphis) Charlaine was wr
More about Charlaine Harris...

Harper Connelly (4 books)
  • Grave Sight (Harper Connelly, #1)
  • Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly, #2)
  • An Ice Cold Grave (Harper Connelly, #3)
“Oh, no, I love going into a pen of lions wearing a sign that says Edible Lamb.”
-- Manfred”
5 likes
“Manfred,” I began, exasperated, “I just don’t know what to do with you.”
“I have some very good ideas,” he said. He waggled his eyebrows.
He was making it funny, but he was serious. I never doubted that at my slightest response, Manfred would be booking us into the nearest hotel as fast as he could whip out his wallet.”
4 likes