Start by marking “Tropical Sin (Bandicoot Cove, #1; Heart of Fame, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Tropical Sin (Bandicoot Cove, #1; Heart of Fame, #0.5)

Tropical Sin

(Bandicoot Cove #1)

"It takes more than a rock star to rock your world. Sometimes you need a friend. "

"Bandicoot Cove"

McKenzie Wood is Australia s star gossip mag journalist, and she s just spied the story of a lifetime: rumor-shrouded rock star, Nick Blackthorne who thinks he s incognito at Bandicoot Cove resort. The word is Nick s a sex addict about to come out of the closet, and who better
Published September 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tropical Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tropical Sin

Start your review of Tropical Sin (Bandicoot Cove, #1; Heart of Fame, #0.5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Lexxie Couper:

Tropical Sin is book three in the Bandicoot Cove series by Lexxie Couper. Oh…My…Gosh. This book! I am in love with it. It is melt your face off hot. But that’s not all. I loved the characters, the setting, just everything.

Bandicoot Cove is preparing for their grand opening by inviting select guests for a soft opening. McKenzie (Mack) Wood and her best friend, Aidan Rogers are two of the lucky guests to be invited.

Mack is a journalist for a tabloid magazine. When she sees the biggest rock star o
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Adult review for the fact that explicit and eyebrow-raising phrases will be most likely be popping up in here.

My. Oh my. Why? Sigh. No, I'm not rhyming on purpose.

I'm not sure how it's even possible that I didn't really like Tropical Sin. How could I have liked Nick in Love's Rhythm but not ended up liking him in this story? I don't get it.

Slight spoilers ahead.

Oh wait. Yes, I do get it. Here's why : he was a third wheel who didn't belong in the picture. That's right : a rock star god was the th
Christy
Sep 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Quick read about two best friends who discover their real feelings/ love for each other with a little help from rockstar Nick Blackthorne. Good friends to lovers story e
Jen - Reviews
Jan 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars.
Wow! I don't know how this author does it, but she can take a situation that I might find somewhat unpalatable, and manage to turn it into something sweet and loving.
The main story here is about two life-long friends finally realising their true love for each other. It was truly touching.
The secondary story, although , very strong throughout the book, is about a world-famous rock star who has lost his 'soul' can't write his music and is basically in despair.
The love between the firs
Tabatha
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Yet another Lexxie Couper story that I just loved, which came as no surprise to me at all. Not only was this one sizzling hot read, but it also brought out all kinds of emotions. I was laughing, crying, and grinning ear to ear as I fell in love with these three characters. I absolutely loved all these stories in the Bandicoot Cove series, but I really enjoyed this friends to lovers story and I highly recommend it.
Kim
Find this review and more at the kimberlyfaye reads.

The last time Entangled released a series of standalones like this by different authors, it was the Wedding Dare series and I discovered several new favorite authors. When I saw the Scorched line was releasing (or I guess re-releasing) a series of hot, beachy novellas this summer, I jumped on the opportunity to read and review them. Who knows what I might discover this time around since I've actually not read any of the authors previously.
Doris
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
When love is right in front of you and you don’t realize until someone else sees it for you and points out the obvious. When best friends firefighter Adian and journalist McKenzie come to a soft opening of a tropical resort which one of their friends manage, they find much more than they had bargained for. McKenzie sees someone else who is at this opening and it is none other than famous rock star Nick Blackthorne. McKenzie is surprised to see him here because last she heard he was away at some ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Piper's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Once again I have fallen in LOVE! Another story by Lexxie Couper that I did not want to end.

McKenzie, a writer for a tabloid and Aidan, a firefighter (HOT), have been BFFs since high school. They have been invited to the soft opening of the resort Mack's friend is running. Aidan has been in love with Mack for a very long time, but has done nothing about it. He is her best friend and her rock.

While at the resort Mack notices that none other than Nick Bla
Kaetrin
Aug 16, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
review copy for ARRA
2.5 stars rounded up

Mackenzie (Mack) Wood (Mason’s—Paradise Found—sister and BFF of Kylie) is a tabloid reporter. Her best best friend is Aidan, who has been in love with her forever but has never found the courage to say so. Mack spots Aussie singing sensation Nick Blackthorne at the resort and wants an exclusive with him for her paper and, because there are rumours that Nick is bisexual, puts Aidan up to hitting on Nick to see where the story goes. I liked Aidan and Mack’s
Tez
Sep 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Kensington Leigh
Feb 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage, panty-flamer
Friends to lovers is always a favorite of mine. Add in a hunky firefighter AND a rockstar? *SWOON* How can I resist. Not to mention that it's Lexxie Couper. SOLD!

And man, this didn't disappoint.

I do have to admit that as delicious as Aidan was...I'm utterly smitten with Nick and was HAPPY to hear that he's getting his book soon.

What a fun and wild ride.

Oh and... (view spoiler)
Awilk -never sleeps-
Not a lot to say about this book. It wasn't long enough for me to fall for the characters, and with more time I am sure I would have. I read this as I wanted to read Love's Rhythm, which is Nick's book, who appears in this one.
I don't regret reading this, as it was quick and steamy, but short reads like this always leave me wanting more.
Emily
"Delectable story, McKenzie is a firecracker going off in all directions, while Aidan is her anchor reeling her in."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Bam
Feb 01, 2015 added it
i cant even rate this book,, this totally ruins Nick for me :-/
Lindsay
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Nick was very...weird. And awkward. I honestly felt uncomfortable every time he spoke.
Chris Groberg
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am coming back to write this review after many years have passed since its initial reading. Its a good book...funny, sweet, sexy, but for me, its the introduction of character, Nick Blackthorne, that assumed prominence. The glimpses of his soul and challenges- in addition to his obvious hotness-prompted me to continue learning more about his life and the people who populate it...and its been an adventure. One in which Ive come to love the Blackthornes, mostly through the Heart of Fame series- ...more
Angela
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
It was a steamy novella but as far as a extreme connection between the main characters it was hard to grasp. I love the whole best friends to lovers storyline but having a third player made the actual connection difficult. Over all it was a quick, steamy, and interesting read. If you don't mind some threesome evolving into true love between two characters then this novel will be okay for you. It was a 3 stars in my opinion.

(ARC provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing in exchanged for an h
Samantha
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-books
Tropical Sin is the story of Mack and Aidan. two best friends since they were younger now are on a vacation of a life time. While on vacation Aidan has come to the realization he needs to tell Mack how he really feels. Mack being a gossip mag journalist knows there is a story when she spots Nick Blackthorne at the resort. It's quite the adventure these three will go on. Filled with revelations, love, and heart breaking pasts. ...more
Ofelia
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A steamy romantic novella. McKenzie and Aidan might be best friends but that soon changes when Nick Blackthorne comes into the picture. Their encounter is so scorching hot that you have no doubt they belong with each other. I enjoyed reading this book and was happy to read that Nick was finally able to finish his song. A short awesome read' can't wait to read more from Lexxie Couper.

I was given this ARC by NetGalley as an exchange for an honest review.

Christine Frieseke-Miller
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aidan and McKenzie have been best friends forever and Aidan has always loved her. After going away on a romantic trip meant for lovers, he finally decides to tell her how she feels. When sexy rockstar Nick Blackthorne comes into the picture, what will this mean for the new couple? This is a hot, sexy read with a lot of heat on the pages. It was a good story for a novella. It kept me hot and bothered while telling a sweet friends to lovers story. It was a good read.
April
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Thanks to netgalley.com for the ARC of this book.
This book is so wild and crazy. It was a shocker when they opened the door and Nick was standing there asking them to join in with them. What?? That was so unexpected and crazy. It was a quick and easy read, perfect for some summer time fun reading by the pool!
RaeLatte
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
A man grateful to be alive, a woman in love with her best friend and a rock star searching to find peace. Together they will discover love in this hot M/F, M/M/F story! Spice up your summer reading with a tropical adventure!
Crystal
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
A friends to lovers book with a BIG twist. Damn if I didn't love Mac, Aiden....and Nick. So happy for the HEA in this one! ...more
Tami
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
I left a critique on NetGalley that I hope the author utilizes.

Erica Barnes
This was a cute little book. For such a short story, the author packed in a lot of character development. It probably would have been a better full length novel. The sex was also extremely hot.
Danielle
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book fit weird... like the couple was ok but then they added a 3rd person out of no where?!!?!? It felt wrong and creepy!!
Tammy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nick, Aidan and McKenzie are off the charts hot together. Entertaining read and very steamy. I really liked it!
Ni_kii
Aug 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

The magic of Bandicoot Cove has one more story to tell and it’s one that made me smile with its sincerity, sweetness and unique storyline.

McKenzie Wood is ready for a serious career in journalism and has just spotted her golden goose in the form of elusive rock star, Nick Blackthorne. If Mac hadn't been so star-struck and determined, she might have noticed that her best friend, Aiden, only agrees to help because, to him, making Mac ha
Katya
Feb 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Win A Copy Of Lexxie Couper's New Bandicoot Cove Story 1 7 Sep 07, 2011 10:11AM

• Moonlight Mirage (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #3; Bandicoot Cove #6)
  • Hold Me Until Midnight (Grayson Brothers, #1)
  • Hooked (Viking Bastards MC, #1)
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Tempting the CEO (Sleeping with the Enemy, #1)
  • Naughty Little Wishes (Birthday Dare, #2)
  • Take Me if You Dare (Birthday Dare, #1)
  • Seducing The Boss (Pulse #2)
  • Claiming the Enemy (Pulse #3)
  • Two Week Seduction (Secret Desires, #3)
  • A Moment of Weakness (Boston Alibi, #1)
  • Secret Games
  • Bonding Games (Tropical Temptation #1)
  • All I Want Is You
  • Best Friends with Benefits (Most Likely To, #1)
  • Hardwired (Hacker, #1)
  • Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Legal Affairs (Legal Affairs, #1)
Lexxie’s not a deviant. She just has a deviant’s imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When she’s not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie’s life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she’s insane, a indoor cat who likes to stalk shadows, two yabbies h

Bandicoot Cove (6 books)
  • Paradise Found (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Island Idyll (Bandicoot Cove #3)
  • Afternoon Rhapsody (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #1; Bandicoot Cove #4)
  • Sunset Heat (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Moonlight Mirage (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding #3; Bandicoot Cove #6)

News & Interviews

“He’s been looking out for your heart since the day he met you, holding it in those massive bloody hands of his and making sure no one hurts it. He would do anything for you, you know that, right?” 3 likes