Jump to ratings and reviews

Bashar: Blueprint for Change : A Message from Our Future

302 pages, Paperback

First published December 1, 1990

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Darryl Anka

29 books93 followers
Darryl Anka is an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.
Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future. The monologues and dialogues with Bashar cover a wide range of topics including human psychology, planetary evolution, metaphysics, and extra-terrestrials. Occasionally, Anka will act as a guest speaker in conferences related to issues such as ET contact. Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums.
Anka appeared in the 2008 documentary Tuning In alongside other notable channels such as Lee Carroll.
Anka's channeling sessions, private and public, are usually recorded and many have been compiled into various books and audio-visual material. His first book, The New Metaphysics, includes Q&A sessions with Margot Chandler, Ph.D., and was edited by Rosemarie Hopf-Weichel, Ph.D.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews
Profile Image for Bing.
4 reviews10 followers
December 31, 2012
Best Read. It IS my bible! However you put it - Deep-seated beliefs are the operating system. You ARE what you believe, period. Change the beliefs that stifle your growth & true essence, and you can Be, Do & Want whatever your heart's desire!
Profile Image for Shaina Khan.
4 reviews
December 8, 2016
I enjoyed the concepts that Bashar discusses and shares with us. However, I must admit that I did skip over the portions of the book that focused on ET's and his planet. My focus was to read about abundance, beliefs, manifestations, energy etc.
Profile Image for Nomi.
Author 1 book1 follower
August 24, 2022
You ARE what you BELIEVE.
Excellent book.
The reason I ave it for stars is because I didn't like the last couple of chapters which dealt with E.T/UFO's.
The first couple of chapters are GOLD.
Profile Image for Gregg Seeley.
Author 1 book9 followers
December 13, 2009
I enjoyed the channellings of Bashar as well as the wisdom provided in the book
1 review
October 20, 2020
Highest source of intelligence on this planet, an Alien talking a lot and answering about every question. Problem is he's way ahead of us and makes it sound like everything is really simple, when we're still really struggling. Can spend a lifetime researching Bashar and his information...it's astonishing.
Tip:Unification is not just all that is, but include the not being and you get the yin and yang, man and woman, a polarity that unifies physics and explains the physical world
Profile Image for Mark Mosher.
15 reviews14 followers
March 21, 2018
Bashar: "All That Is: God; the Creator; Infinite Creation. Using the term 'All That Is' points out that nothing is outside of 'The Creator', including you."... Isn't this the most important message to receive and understand? This book answers the deeper questions that we have about life and reality. It's vitally important to expand our thinking especially in this day and age. I've been a big fan of metaphysics and Bashar's work since 2011. This book reaffirms many of the great teachings I've come across since my personal 'Awakening'. A must read, definitely worth the time.
95 reviews1 follower
August 4, 2021
I read this book in Chinese. I wish it focused more on changing your beliefs and the information associated with that rather than talking about different alien species and Bashar's home planet.
94 reviews4 followers
October 28, 2016
This is now one of the top 5 books I ever read...great book on consciousness/different realities/sacred geometry/channeling/aliens. the book is stellar in every single way and this book is close to perfect in every single way. Great Book on Mysticism and channeling and everything else. I wish I kept it but I had to share the sacred knowledge in there.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.