Start by marking “The Secret Princess” as Want to Read:
The Secret Princess

The Secret Princess (The Princess Swap #2)

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  140 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
ROYAL EXCLUSIVE: "Perfect" princess goes AWOL!

Frustrated with the merry-go-round of political dinners and enforced good behavior, Lotty's determined to try a normal life on for size. However, she's completely unprepared for her sexy new boss, Corran McKenna.

Bored with people bowing and scraping, Lotty doesn't mind Corran's frowns, but his wicked grin causes trouble! A no-s
Published August 2nd 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Princess

Dalia
Jul 28, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a sweet and heart-warming story about opposites attract, about finding love where you least expect it.
JH's writing style is so compelling and her characters are so likeable. Who can resist a grumpy grouchy hero with a tough exterior not quietly covering a soft spot inside? Definitely not princess Charlotte or Lotty who - under the cover of anonymity - is trying to find her true self. She is taking a break from her glamorous life and is enjoying her freedom to be an ordinary girl.
Alex is The Romance Fox
The Secret Princess is the second book I have read by Jessica Hart. After reading Ordinary Girl in a Tiara, I couldn’t wait to read the follow up story. I was not disappointed. I loved this book. Up-lifting, tender and feel-good are just some of the words I describe her writing. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

Charlotte has led a charmed and privileged life as the princess of Montluce. She has followed protocol and been the good girl and has always done what her grandmother Blanch
Nas Dean
Jul 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THE SECRET PRINCESS is another Harlequin Romance Presentation by the fabulous pen of author Jessica Hart from mini series Princess Swap.

First we briefly met Princess Charlotte of Montluce, in Jessica Hart’s, An Ordinary Girl in a Tiara, where she manages to cajole her best friend, Caro, to pretend interest in her cousin, Prince
Philippe to give her time to enjoy normal life outside the confines of the Royal Palace.

The Book Blurb reads:

Royal Exclusive: "Perfect" princess goes AWOL!

Frustrated wit
Meriba
Dec 09, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2012
Esto empezando a tomarle gusto a este tipo de libros, bonitos y romanticos, rara vez no son tan profundos. Me lo leí en dos días entre mis idas en metro.
Es el segundo libro de Jessica Hart que leo, el primero fue Ordinary Girl in a Tiaria (pereteneciente a esta serie, también).
El libro es entretenido y eso es todo, y tengo que decirlo, a comparación con el primero en la serie, se queda un poco corto. No por eso, malo. Un libro para pasar el rato.
Harlequin Books
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Princess Swap
Michaela
Oct 06, 2012 rated it liked it
A bit annoying in places, especially at the end but otherwise a good read.
Fernande
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sandhya
I enjoyed and loved this book. Especially Corran.....he was a great character!! A sweet fairy tale romance!!
Jacqueline
Extra 1/2 star.
Melissa Maxwell
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lotty's story was great. Corren and Lotty were perfect for each other. I did not like it as much as the first but it was still wonderful.
Summerita Rhayne
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always enjoy reading a Jessica Hart!
Mrudula
Anuhya
Aug 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • A Novel Seduction
  • Warrior's Last Gift (Warrior, #1.5)
  • Haunted Warrior (Highlander, #6)
  • Girl in a Vintage Dress
  • A Bride for the Island Prince
  • Asking for Andre
  • From Neighbors...to Newlyweds?
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • The Prince's Secret Baby (Bravo Royales, #1)
  • Always Ready (Uniformly Hot!, #3)
  • The Prince She Never Forgot
  • Set the Dark on Fire
  • The Last Goodbye (Adamson Brothers, #1)
  • Second Chance with Her Soldier
  • Light My Fire (The DeMarco Family, #4)
  • Hot Shot
  • Her Secret Desire (Lord Hawkesbury's Players #1)
  • Jump Start
After a haphazard career spent working and travelling around the world, I stumbled into romance writing as a way to fund a PhD. My first book, A Sweeter Prejudice, came out in 1991, and since then I've written a further 59 books, some of which have won awards in the US and the UK.
I live in York, a historic city in the north of England, and waste the best part of my days planning trips away or on
More about Jessica Hart...

The Princess Swap (2 books)
  • Ordinary Girl in a Tiara