Start by marking “The Spy's Secret Family (Top Secret Deliveries #4)” as Want to Read:
The Spy's Secret Family (Top Secret Deliveries #4)

The Spy's Secret Family (Top Secret Deliveries #4)

3.53  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
""Nobody's messing with my baby""Nick Cass wakes up in a hospital room with a case of amnesia--and a beautiful woman at his bedside. He only remembers that he was held captive for five grueling years. Surely he wouldn't forget someone as easy on the eyes as Laura Delaney. But Laura assures him that she and their son are very real.

Laura never forgot the man who stole her he
Published August 23rd 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Spy's Secret Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spy's Secret Family

Janet
Sep 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
HRS #1673
Judio
Sep 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
I couldn't get rid of this fast enough.
Livia
Apr 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Book Two of the Top Secret Deliveries series is the continuing story of Nick Cass who was found in THE SOLDIER'S SECRET DAUGHTER. Still fearing that he will be recaptured by AbaCo Inc,he is having a difficult time adjusting to freedom with his new family and girlfriend former CIA field operative, Laura Delaney. Nick's hidden secrets and his connection to AbaCo is astounding! There is also ground work in this book for the third story OPERATION BABY RESCUE.
Sheri
Aug 01, 2011 rated it liked it
The Spy's Secret Family (Cindy Dees)
Romantic/Suspense
Nick Cass wakes up from a coma not remembering his past. His wife Laura is determined to help him regain his memory and carry on a normal life.
Soon his child is kidnapped and his (forgotten) past comes back to haunt him. Together Nick & Laura search to find their son. Secrets surfaces as bits of his memory return. Fast paced, beach read. Not my usual genre but I did like this book.
Lhenry
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Sort of an uneven story. I had trouble suspending my disbelief for a number of the scenes and I found Laura to be an unlikable heroine: although her flaws were believable; she was harsh and unforgiving enough that I thought Nick was either generous or stupid to continue to love her. It wasn't like Nick had allowed himself to be imprisoned and tortured for the selfish pleasure of it! But the climactic scene was very exciting with the makeshift bomb and so forth.
Gisbelle
The book started out kind of interesting, I guess. With Nick being held captive for 5 years and later being rescued by his wife, Laura. Mostly the book was about Nick trying to remember what had happened to him during the time he was locked up. The story was a tad disappointing and the characters were annoying, especially Laura.
Diane
Aug 28, 2011 rated it liked it
i enjoyed this book, though it seemed to have a few unaddressed issues, like how the heroine found and rescued the hero to begin with, and why the hero had married someone he obviously did not trust, hence the pre-nup which ended up with him kidnapped and in captivity for 5 years.
Fiona rose crossley
Feb 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
I guess it just wasn't my thing
Elizabeth
Mare
Jun 16, 2014
Elizabeth
Apr 04, 2012
Cindy Dees started flying airplanes while sitting in her dad’s lap at the age of three and got a pilot’s license before she got a driver’s license. At age fifteen, she dropped out of high school and left the horse farm in Michigan where she grew up to attend the University of Michigan.

After earning a degree in Russian and East European studies, she joined the U.S. Air Force and became the youngest
More about Cindy Dees...

Top Secret Deliveries (6 books)
  • The Agent's Secret Baby (Top Secret Deliveries, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Twins (Top Secret Deliveries #2)
  • The Soldier's Secret Daughter (Top Secret Deliveries #3)
  • Operation Baby Rescue (Top Secret Deliveries #5)
  • Cowboy's Triplet Trouble (Top Secret Deliveries #6)