Start by marking “The ePocalypse: Emails at the End” as Want to Read:
The ePocalypse: Emails at the End

The ePocalypse: Emails at the End

It's the end of the world... but there's still time to send out a quick email. This collection features 33 apocalyptic collaborative short stories, written entirely in email format. The end is near, so you better read while you can!
Published (first published July 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The ePocalypse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The ePocalypse

Start your review of The ePocalypse: Emails at the End
Gwen Mayo
Aug 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-m-in
I co-wrote one of the stories in this book with my spouse so, as is my policy, I am stating my biases up front.

Now that my disclaimer is out of the way let me tell you what I like about this book.

The idea, it was great fun to try to think about what sort of emails the remaining people on earth would send after whatever disaster caused civilization to collapse had happened. The writers were really creative in picking the calamity. Chances are that if you pick your favorite idea of how the world
Holly Ann
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading and watching horror and sci-fi my entire life. I practically live the genres. My library at home is decorated with horror iconography, and my gaming computer area with sci-fi.

That being said, The ePocalypse gave me nightmares. Straight up, the world is ending, nightmares. For days. As in, every day from the day I started this book. The ePocalypse covers everything you can think of in terms of the end of the world. Pissed off kudzu. Good intentions. Cruel intentions. Germ warfa
M. Leon
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-leon-smith
I have a bias here. I co-wrote one of the stories with my cousin Rob Moran. This review doesn't reflect on our piece but the works of other authors in this anthology.

An interesting premise with an unusual approach. The variety of ways the world comes to an end and the ways that it is handled by the authors is a revelation. You may not like all the stories in this book but you will find more than one you will love.
Stephen Schwegler
Oct 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wrote
The end of the world sifted by a spam filter.
Ramtin
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cool concept, great stories. What else do you need?
Jackie Eddie
Jul 15, 2018
Nick
Jun 11, 2013
Anne Michaud
Oct 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Darin
Jul 06, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Suleman Ali
Jan 13, 2014
Charity
Aug 13, 2017
Chris Carter
Mar 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Darren Sant
Nov 28, 2011
Sarah Glenn
Aug 14, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-m-in
toni
Dec 07, 2011
Jason Andrew
Dec 28, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Francelia Belton
Javier
Aug 31, 2015
Joi
Sep 17, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Add cover image to both editions 5 14 Mar 13, 2013 08:01AM
Jessy Marie Roberts lives in a "haunted" house in Western Nebraska with her husband and their two dogs, Tucker and Snags. She grew up in Morgan Hill, California. Visit her online at jessymarieroberts.weebly.com.