Start by marking “The Healer's Prayers ” as Want to Read:
The Healer's Prayers

The Healer's Prayers

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Select prayers for the healer at heart. These prayers are potent and able to activate your personal goal to bring about healing in others.
Paperback
Published July 22nd 2009 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about The Healer's Prayers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Healer's Prayers

Glenn
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Throughout our lives we suffer a lot of pain, circumstances and even sickness. We need comfort and strength, and so the heals on every wounds. This book has abundant collection of prayers for those sufferers and also for us... The author remarkably emphasize that prayer is the ultimate power of healing. “The Healers Prayer” is one of a kind book full of true stories and informative “tips” for those unfamiliar with this type of prayer.

Nevertheless, beyond that which is reasonably explained, she
Ab
Apr 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is an excellent collection of the practice and experience of prayer for all. The author draws from many different traditions and distills them into this very fine and accessible work of art. The prayers are very practical, unpretentious and inspiring. The author helps us examine the many facets of prayer grouped according to different intentions leading me to personal transformation, intimacy with God and more effective ministry to the sick. Among its 56 prayers you may find some praye ...more
Vanessa Narciso
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely breathtaking in its broad range of prayers. I have sent many prayers to many people who are suffering and it has helped. This is a great resource as it has prayers from all different cultures. For my own personal use, it has been nurturing and provided me with coping skills when I am suffering.
Charlotte
May 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is one book that I am proud to own and will read and refer to over-and-over again. It is also a book that I will suggest to others for years to come.I confidently recommend this book to any health worker.
Richard
Jun 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for anyone who works as a healer. I could not have gotten through a recent rough situation first without the help of the Lord and second without the prayers Uche sets forth in this book.
Zacky
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was so helpful to me during the this difficult time in my life. I always read a prayer everyday on my morning devotion and cry because God seems to speak to me through this author's writing. I highlighted passages in it, re-read it many times. I highly recommend it.
Martin Coco
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best, most useful books I have ever read. It will remind you of your God's given gifts and skills that you may use to deal with the obstacles that you're facing in life. Uche will enlighten you on concepts that you may have never thought about before.
tara
May 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This amazing book presents interesting facts on importance of prayers in healing the sick
Julia Reese
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing

The prayers are very practical, unpretentious and inspiring. the book tells about the effective ministries of the sick.
Ana Rae
May 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great content! I can recommend it to anyone.
« previous 1 3 next »