Start by marking “The Bodyguards' Princess” as Want to Read:
The Bodyguards' Princess

The Bodyguards' Princess

Lalita Chetana, daughter of a United Nations Diplomat, survives an attempted kidnapping by a terrorist group known as the anarchists. She has a difficult time with her recovery, and her father hires two bodyguards, ex-Marines Asher Epson and Kent Warne, to keep her safe and give her time to heal. Unfortunately, even their skills can't save her from an enemy determined to d ...more
ebook
Published August 8th 2013 by Honey Mountain Publishing (first published July 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Bodyguards' Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bodyguards' Princess

Amanda S.
May 20, 2015 rated it did not like it
Not gonna lie, I DBF-ed this book.

Mostly because the actual conversation between characters didn't really make sense. Plus the plot twist is a bit.. weird, to be honest. It's not my first Ann Mayburn, so I'm surprised I can't finished this book. Plus the princess, Lalita, she's kind of a bitch. And annoying too.

Overall, as much as the basic idea intrigued me, this book is totally not my cup of tea.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ever wonder what it would be like to be hypnotized and be aroused by a trigger word? Want to be be shared by two sexy hot men? What if that included being a fugitive on the run? In The Bodyguards' Princess, there is all this and a bit more. This was a hot little menage. The two bodyguards - Kent and Asher are HOT. Picturing them together had me humming in pleasure. The sex was pretty sweet and the BDSM elements were light and kinky. SUGARKINK!

Lalita is the little princess who is a diplomat's dau
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Hypnosis & trigger words… interesting, very interesting. I've never put much stock in hypnosis but then again I've never attempted it either so... there is that.

Likes:

■ The concept of a trigger word that when uttered arouses one to an almost painful state. Oh my… *fans self*
■ There's quite a bit of intrigue & extremist political ideology interwoven within a BDSM atmosphere that involves cross dressing & puppy play. All of which added excitement to the read.

Dislikes:

■ Lalita's kind of
Becky Condit
Jul 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
What an exciting story! From start to finish, Ann Mayburn’s The Bodyguards’ Princess is an erotic ménage romance with aspects of BDSM and at the same time it is a thrilling spy novel. Almost nothing in this story can be called “ordinary”. Ms. Mayburn is a creative writer who establishes as her main characters a Goth daughter of a diplomat and two disgraced former Marines, hired to be the daughter’s bodyguards.
Rebecca
Aug 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Unique story with perfect combination of suspense and romance. Review pending at www.theromancereviews.com/rpoma72.
Serenity
Jul 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
When I read description of this book, I thought I had found another favorite book but then weird twist and how male main characters met blah blah ruined everything for me. Cant finish this one unfortunately.
People in the book cover doesn't fit description of characters anyway. Another big no
It's my first book of Ann Mayburn and I have purchased three more books with this one. But now I am not even sure I will ever open other books of hers.
Stella
Oct 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, for-review, erotica
I discovered Ann Mayburn through her latest novel released in October, The Breaker’s Concubine. I gobbled it up and loved Ann’s rich and unique worldbuilding and scorching hot writing, so when I started reading The Bodyguards’ Princess I was expecting the same sparks and magic.

The Bodyguards’ Princess is the story of Lalita, the shy goth daughter of an Indian UN diplomat. Due to his position and importance in world politics to protect his daughter Lalita’s father employs two bodyguards to keep L
Amanda
Aug 30, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
The Bodyguards’ Princess is a unique story filled with suspense: terrorism, fugitives, hypnotism, and near death experiences. These aspects combined with the pure hotness of the main characters are wonderfully entertaining.
Lalita is a diplomat’s daughter who is wrongly accused of being a terrorist. On the run, her bodyguards, Asher and Kent, protect her and help her clear her name while searching for the bad guys. It doesn’t take long for the three to realize Lalita has been conditioned
Becca
This book was great fun to read and I enjoyed the sexy bits as well. I liked Lalita, but was a bit more mixed about Kent and Asher, her bodyguards. (view spoiler)

In the case of this book, I think the biggest flaw was it's length - too short. Everything happened too quickly for me to buy into it
Amanda Chomiak
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
What can I say? I loved the first half of this book. It was hot and sexy and then I had to make myself finish reading it. Once I got over the initial weirdness of the hypnosis plot, I was into the story. But then I honestly felt nauseous with the last part. The whole sub dom thing, whatever, but this was violent and gross and just uncomfortable. The mood was ruined and then add in the jealousy between the guys and meh. Also, Rashid and David were completely insane and there was way too much of t ...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The Bodyguard’s Princess is hot, hot, hot. I lived on the razor’s edge through the whole story. The action is outstanding and the characters are all fascinating. The ménage in this story depicts wonderfully the work it takes for three to love each other without reservations or jealousy. Ann Mayburn offers the reader a sizzling story of love and adventure no one should miss.

Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance and More

Official Review @ Coffee Time Romance & More
Tina
Ok I was majorily pissed when I was reading and think this book is ok but not great when out of the blue

there was m/m action! Ok maybe there were clues and I just missed it.

Sometimes if done right and not on the page but suggested or talked about I am ok with but when they actually do things I just reach my ick factor. What's more this IS NOT ON THE DISCLAIMER!!!! With this being a major trend these days with erotica most ebook companies are really good about telling you if there is m/m action.
zoegrl
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Espionage, Yummy Bodyguards, Beautiful Goth Girl, Love, lot's of good Sex & you have a great read from Ms. Mayburn! She surprises me every time i read one of her books. There hasn't been many repeats & i love that. Not many authors can get away with it.

i found Ivan first & haven't been disappointed yet!! Enjoy! ;-)
Anika
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not usually a fan of menage stories but I enjoyed reading this book. I liked the heroine, the hero's were ok as well. I enjoyed the various threads of this story but I will agree the book could have done with being a bit longer.
Brittany
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love it! I definitely needed to "try to keep calm. You need your rest. Yes--rest."
Sandi Ramirez
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this is one hot book. I always know Ann's books will be good and this one did not disappoint me at all. there was mystery ...hot buff men, sexy gal...romance and kink...what is th e 're nit to like.
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
Warning: This book contains hot,dominant men who will do anything to please their lady including light bondage, spanking, public caning, and decadent ménages.
Paloma Beck
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Gaylin Walli
I just couldn't quite suspend my disbelief long enough regarding the central theme of hypnotism and the magnitude of the terrorist actions involved.
Maria
Jul 06, 2015
Alyssa
Jan 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Wait For Me (For Me #1)
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #3)
  • Marley in Chains
  • Sidney's Triple Shot (Apache Crossing #1)
  • Slave To Pleasure
  • Hold 'Em (Vegas Top Guns Book 3)
  • Sold To The Highest Bidder
  • Genetic Celebrity (Genetic Attraction #4)
  • Her Husband's Lover (Scandalous Seductions, #5)
  • Right Moves (Playing With the Boys, #1)
  • Whispered Words (PowerUp! #3)
  • It's A Sweet Life (Coffeeshop Coven, #0.5)
  • Graceful Mischief (Graceful, #2)
  • Boy Toys (Circle of Three #2)
  • Patton's Way (Cattleman's Club, #1)
  • Maximum Witch (That Old Black Magic, #3)
  • Bound and Determined
  • Kayla's Gift (Powertools #3)
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro
“All relationships need work and ours will need an extra dose of patience and honesty." Sighing, she rolled her eyes. "God knows, you two are drama queens."

"Hey!" He laughed and slid his hands beneath the silk of her nightgown. "That's not a nice thing to call a man who was about to eat you like a peach."

Biting her lower lip, she slung a leg over his muscled hip. "I take it back."

Giving her a narrow-eyed glance, he kissed his way down her chest, hands stroking over her legs. "Not good enough."

Settling back into the pillows, she ran her hands through his thick hair. "I take it back times two." Warm hands slid up her sides, pulling the nightgown around her waist.

His breath blew across her belly button, making her giggle. "Lame apology."

The feeling of his scruffy cheek rubbing against the soft skin of her hip made her squirm. His words, his vulnerability, struck a chord in her and her heart filled with love for him. "You are the wind beneath my wings."

"Quoting Bette Midler is not going to get you out of this." Warm and comfortable, she enjoyed the leisurely pace of his movements. A soft brush of lips over the top of her mound, firm licks on the sensitive skin of her hipbone. Stretching her arms above her, she sighed at his appreciative rumble. There was so much gentleness in his touch, such an effort to please her in the movements of his mouth. He was completely beneath the blankets now and his hair brushed her inner thighs.

"Oh," she squeaked out and gripped the sheets.”
0 likes