Start by marking “The Prince's Nanny” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Nanny

The Prince's Nanny

A classic romance novel about an American Nanny who meets her match in romantic Italy by Harlequin author Carol Grace.

Nanny Sabrina West is way over her head. Taking on the naughty twin daughters of Prince Vittorio in his villa on the shores of Lake Como is hard enough. Now the prince wants her to play hostess at his parties. In her new couture clothes she faces the challe
Nook
Published March 21st 2011 by Carol Culver (first published May 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Nanny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Nanny

Mitzi
May 28, 2012 marked it as to-read
Free Kindle book May 28, 2012.
Donna Hatridge
Jul 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fairy tale romance that is fun to read. Carol Grace tells a wonderful story. Suspend reality and enjoy the tale.

Nanny Sabrina West is way over her head. Taking on the twin daughters of prince Vittorio in his villa on the shores of lake Como is hard enough but now the prince wants her to play hostess at his dinner party.
In her new couture clothes, she faces the challenges of winning over the twins and trying not to fall for their father.

But how can Sabrina hold onto her job when her hea
Cary
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was ok
So do you get what you pay for? Sometimes. I guess though that it usually works in reverse where you don't end up thinking that it was worth what you paid for it! Nevertheless, this was free so the expectations were low and I was not disappointed. It was typical although a few times the normal human action or reaction did not readily appear. I'm not too sure that nannys or princes would behave thusly. Not awful but nothing to write home about either.
Donna
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013, romance
This was a nice quick story. If you're in the mood for a romantic villa setting, two main characters who have been hurt in the past, a little bit of angst, and a HEA ending, then you'll enjoy this book. If you're looking for something with depth, a realistic plot, and significant personal growth in the main characters - read something else. My only complaint is the too abrupt ending. Makes a good beach/summer vacation read.

Rating: 2.5 stars rounded up to 3.
Hemavathy DM Suppiah
May 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Simple storyline, interesting characters and enchanting descriptions of the sights, sounds and smells of Italy. But this book could have done with way more editing and punctuation. The characters too are never well developed, there is no suspense, no villains and the conversations are too abrupt, robotic even.
Casey
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Got this free on my Kindle, not realizing it was a romance novel (not my style). Definitely glad I didn't pay for it. Although a cute story, lots of typos and could have been much more developed. Also, the ending seemed very abrupt to me.
Kelly
Lots of spelling and grammar errors. The ending was abrupt.
The main characters sucked at communicating with each other, which led to more conflict than necessary.

The plot idea was cute though, I just wished the execution was better.
SandraE
Aug 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Another good short read from Carol Grace.
Meghan
May 21, 2012 rated it liked it
Easy, fun & enjoable read!
Kitty Banda-gowland
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-books
Even for an easy read I didn't find it very good.
A lot of repeatitive character thinking. Confusing dialogue and thoughtprocess.

Cute, traditional storyline though.
Beth
Jul 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Got this free on the Kindle...didn't realize it was a short novel...would have liked a better character & story development. For the short that it was it was ok.
Pam
Mar 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I like the fairy tale.
The nanny goes to a prince in Italy to take care of his twins.

I'd read her again.
Tonileg
Mar 15, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, kindle
Cute sweet romance that is light with a little bit of spicy chemistry with the Prince and the
Jennifer Greene
Mar 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Fun, quick fairy tale. But the back and forth banter near the end was a little tiring.
Michelle sauer
Jun 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
Worst book ever and the translation onto kindle was terrible.
Katie
Aug 30, 2012 rated it did not like it
Utterly predictable
Erin
Oct 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Cute story. The spelling and grammatical errors are frustrating!
Cindy Williams
Mar 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: any that wants light hearted reading
Recommended to Cindy by: no-one
I loved the plotline. I reminds me very much of the Sound of Music. It was a nice 'feel good' book.
Mary
Jun 04, 2012

• The Third Wife
  • The Older Man
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • Trouble Won't Wait (Love-n-Trouble)
  • Phantom Marriage
  • Heat of the Moment
  • Sultry Nights
  • Bad Vibes (The Edge of Texas #3)
  • Time to Play (Allusifa Siblings #1)
  • Nanny 911 (The Precinct: SWAT #4; The Precinct #16)
  • Unforeseen Reunion
  • Saving Grace (The Lone Stars, #2)
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
  • Twin Heirs to His Throne
  • Nanny Makes Three (Texas Cattleman's Club: Lies and Lullabies #3)
  • Don't Shoot! I'm Just the Avon Lady!
  • Christmas Redemption
  • Tame a Wild Wind (Tame, #2)
Carol Grace is the author of over 35 romance novels. In her former life she worked as a translator and an ESL teacher. She has traveled the world from Africa to Singapore for work and pleasure. Carol speaks French whenever she can, and sails the seas on cruise ships. When not on deck sipping tropical drinks and brainstorming ideas for her next novel, she gives writing classes. It's a tough job but ...more