Start by marking “Autumn Roses” as Want to Read:
Autumn Roses

Autumn Roses

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Twenty-two-year old Rose could not be more different than her confident, determined, and beautiful older sisters. The mousy daughter of a wealthy New York entrepreneur, Rose is perfectly content to live at home while she works on her doctorate. But everything is about to change one evening when her father makes a shocking announcement—he is financially ruined. With her fat ...more
Published July 22nd 2011 by Trafford Publishing eBooks (first published July 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Autumn Roses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn Roses

Summer
Dec 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a modern take on an old love story, captivating characters, lively plot, and a fabulous ending. Doesn't get much better than this.
Erin
Aug 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
I absolutely loved this book.

It is a very creative retelling of Beauty and the Beast, which happens to be one of my all time favorite fairy tales.

The character of Rose was very likeable, and easy to relate to.
The descriptions of Colorado were beautifully done, and having just moved from Colorado (where I lived there for 16 years), it was a very well done trip back.

My only criticism of the book is that I would have loved to see more of the 'ever after' aspect. I want more! I guess I'll have to co
Malia
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For being a first book, I thought this was a very good read. A modern day Beauty and the Beast tale. It is very easy and quick to read, and feels geared more for the Young Adult genre. There were portions of the book that I felt could have been developed more/expanded on, and it felt like there were lapses in time where there should have been more story.

This book kept me interested and wanting to read more, so it was a very quick read (3 days! If i hadn't put it down, it would have been 1!). I d
Kate
Aug 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Of course, I'm biased. But I love it! Noticed several errors that will make this edition worth bank eventually so stock up now! ;-)
Autumn
Haily
Feb 05, 2017
Sfrizzly
Sep 07, 2017
Kate Blair earned a bachelor of arts degree in theatre and a certificate in massage therapy. She currently lives in Denver, Colorado, with her husband, their large dog, and her even bigger collection of fantastic shoes. Autumn Roses is her first novel.
More about Kate Blair...