Start by marking “The Helios Conspiracy (FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Helios Conspiracy (FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher, #3)

The Helios Conspiracy

(FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher #3)

Rogue FBI agent Andy Fisher is visiting New York City for the first time after saving it from a terrorist attack when he discovers that the only woman he has ever loved has been murdered. Armed with a fresh cup of joe and his characteristic disdain for authority, Fisher disobeys orders and begins investigating.

His former lover was a key employee of Icarus Sun Works. Her
Published February 28th 2012 by Forge Books

To ask other readers questions about The Helios Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Helios Conspiracy

Start your review of The Helios Conspiracy (FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher, #3)
Max Read
Jul 14, 2014 rated it liked it
“Only a mediocre thriller by DeFelice”

Jim DeFelice is the author of many military thrillers and has frequently collaborated with New York Times bestselling authors Stephen Coonts, Larry Bond, and Richard Marcinko. DeFelice's solo novels include Threat Level Black, Coyote Bird, War Breaker, and My Brother's Keeper.

The “Helios Conspiracy” is a work of fiction by author Jim DeFelice and would be classified in the action/thriller genre. The story is told from the perspective of an anonymous narrator
Betsey Brannen
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audio
I have two confessions to make.

1. I listened to this book on audio. It's 11 discs with over 12 hours of listening material. The narrator, a professional actor, is actually quite good.
2. I found this through an update I received stating that one of my "Goodreads friends" had read this book. For some odd reason, I thought it was non-fiction. At this point, I couldn't tell you why I thought it was NF, except that for I saw "Helios" and my mind initially thought "Roman gods and godesses." I think I
Drick
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: murder-mystery
Andy Fisher is a coffee drinking, cigarette smoking curmudgeon and an FBI agent, who learns that is ex-girlfriend and the love of his life has been murdered at a convention featuring a new satellite based solar technology. The book takes you into the world of the energy business, a profit-driven, cut throat, international competiation to tap the world's energy sources and thereby control the market. While fiction one has to wonder if there might not be a grain of truth in the story. Defelice ...more
Rick Bavera
Feb 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, thriller, mystery
Jim DeFelice does a good job of telling the reader an entertaining read.

It was an involved story, and there are a lot of characters involved with rockets and energy, and intrigue from Chinese and Russian spies.

Murders and terrorist acts against the energy grid keep Andy Fisher, an excellent but not the best liked FBI agent, on his toes and traveling from coast to coast. Andy manages to smoke his Camel cigarettes and eat at diners while solving all the threads in the related crimes.
Bonnie
Apr 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was really a fun read (or listen as I listened to the audiobook). The main character is a chain-smoking, coffee drinking FBI agent who is a bit of a renegade. He butts into a case that the FBI wasn't supposed to be involved in because it was the murder of his ex-girlfriend. The story involves Russian agents, a hedge fund operator, some rocket scientists and a visionary who hopes to harvest energy from the sun using satellites (great idea if practicable).
Che'rei Holley
May 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads, free
Great book! Coffee drinkin, cigarette smokin, sarcastic, independently stubborn FBI agent Andy Fisher wades through evidence and ever-changing circumstances to find the truth about the murder of a former girlfriend. but that's just the beginning!! This is a must read for crime and mystery lovers. I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Fredrick Danysh
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
FBI Agent Andy Fisher receives an email from his ex-girlfriend the night she is murdered at an energy convention. As he investigates industrial and foreign espionage is uncovered and more deaths occur. It is written in the style of Raymond Chandler and Mickey Spillane.
Jayw
May 06, 2012 added it
Oh so special (he smokes camels, dresses in jeans and ignores his bosses) fbi special agent Andy Fisher is on the case when his ex-girlfriend comes up a murder. She was a big wig at a company ready to launch a satellite that will solve the energy crisis. Chinese & Russian spies are in the mix
Rick F.
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Love the main character- a chain smoker who couldnt care less what others think!!
Graham Storrs
Sep 12, 2016
Nate
Jan 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Agent in Place (Gray Man, #7)
  • The Pharaoh's Secret (NUMA Files, #13)
My latest book, CODE NAME: JOHNNY WALKER was hailed by Kirkus Review as a “fiery, insightful memoir from the former Iraqi translator who fought alongside U.S. Special Forces during the recent war in Iraq.” They also “a harrowing personal journey of courageous self-empowerment during wartime.” called it an “invaluable insider’s perspective of Iraq.

I wrote it with the real "Johnny Walker," who was

FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher (3 books)
  • Cyclops One (FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher, #1)
  • Threat Level Black (FBI Special Agent Andy Fisher, #2)