Start by marking “Marrying Marcus (Virgin Brides, #21)” as Want to Read:
Marrying Marcus (Virgin Brides, #21)

Marrying Marcus (Virgin Brides, #21)

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Marcus Crossan was dark, mysterious, controlling -- and Jenna Harper's savior when his younger brother came home engaged to another! Being a Crossan bride was orphaned Jenna's dream -- one she could no longer have.

Until Marcus made a stunning offer. Marry him instead of his brother. A bewildered Jenna didn't know where to turn, but Marcus's passionate kisses left her breat
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published December 1st 2001 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Marrying Marcus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marrying Marcus

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
Linda
Jenna Harper had loved Dean Crossin for as long as she could remember. When he returned from graduating college in the United States with a fiancee on his arm, she was devastated. Everyone in the Crossin family also felt this was unexpected.

Marcus, Dean's older brother, had always had feelings for Jenna. Yet Jenna had taken him for granted. There was a six year age gap and he had acted very mature; even when they were younger. Because of this I had some moments where I wanted to bang both their
Tina
Jun 15, 2007 rated it really liked it
don't ask. I am addicted to books like this. I could probably list hundred on here that I have read, but I will refrain.

This one is part of a series, but for whatever reason I really love this one. I think I have read it a dozen times.
Saly
A really nice book where it was fairly obvious that the hero was besotted with the heroine since forever. I liked how their relationship gradually built up.
Chantal ❤️
Well here is one hero obsessed with his woman! He wanted so badly to do what was right and just but he would not at least try to go for it once that his brother ( and the man the heroine was in puppy love with) was in love and marrying another. I loved this book and the characters were great and I loved Marcus the hero. He is a man after my own heart. Awesome read.
Giovanni
So this is what you call it an average book.

it's neither good or bad. hero had an unrequited love for the heroine but i didn't feel it much. and because we'd just been given heroine's POV it's harder to tell. our hero didn't react too much.

but anyway, it's a good book just for your leisure time.
Lyuda
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hp
Good story with nice somewhat formulaic characters. The author can write!
Kathleen
Jul 20, 2014
Mona
Aug 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Daphne Clair de Jong decided to be a writer when she was eight years old and won her first literary prize for a school essay. Her first short story was published when she was sixteen and she's been writing and publishing ever since. Nowadays she earns her living from writing, something her well-meaning teachers and guidance counsellors warned her she would never achieve in New Zealand. Her short s ...more
More about Laurey Bright...