Start by marking “Priscilla the Great: Too Little Too Late (Priscilla the Great #3)” as Want to Read:
Priscilla the Great: Too Little Too Late (Priscilla the Great #3)

Priscilla the Great: Too Little Too Late (Priscilla the Great #3)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  95 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Priscilla Sumner here with a little advice, be happy that your parents can’t read your mind any time they want or put you in a choke hold in less than two seconds flat. As much as my parents…or any parents…can get annoying, I still love them. So when my mom gets brainwashed and starts working for Colonel Selliwood, I know it’s up to me to save her. And this time I’m not al ...more
Published July 11th 2011 by Little Prince Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Priscilla the Great, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priscilla the Great

Katelin
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book is okay. It has some great moments. But what REALLY bugs me about it - like really gets on my nerves is the character, Ian. He's a ridiculous character. Cliched and terribly written. I want to hit the author with a brick everytime he opens his mouth.

First of all, he's meant to be from New Zealand? Okay, cool. That's great because I like reading characters who aren't from America. But by like the second page he's on I am SO over the stupid kiwi jokes/the brown fruit joke/the way Prisci
Rhonda
Oct 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
4 STARS
This is the third book in the series about a girl who one day shoots fire out of her finger tips. I enjoy Priscilla and her friends and can't wait till the next book comes out.
This story picks up after the last one when Priscilla mom's stabbed her father in chest and kidnapped two other people that she had rescued before. Dr. Witherall and Colonel Selliwood have activated a chip in her brain and now controlling her.
Priscilla and her brother are searching for their mom, Katya and Peter. Th
Robert Binder
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a good superheroes teenager book. It is kind of like the incredible except more bloody. In order to get this book you would have to have read the other 2 books. SO it cod were it left off were the book left off. With Priscilla returning to the safe house and going to sleep That is when she find out her mother has got brainwashed and turned on her whole family due to the first book ( Which is called "Priscilla the great: In Love"???, then she goes on this whole adventure trying to help he ...more
Andrea
Mar 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
They keep getting better! I am falling more and more in love with these characters with each new book in the series. This is the third one,and it was highly emotional. Priscilla and her friends and family had to face a lot of challenges and some heartache. There was a lot of action, as there were in the first two, that made it hard to put the book down. Prissy is definitely my latest favorite character, and the series is among my favorites as well.
Renee
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-magic
Great series. The book had several twists in the plot, but it was lacking some humor that I enjoyed in the previous books.
Meghan
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, favourites, e-book, 2016
The action and suspense in this book was really good. Loved it
Annie
Joe
Jan 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
4191890
Sybil Nelson lives in Charleston, SC with her husband and two daughters. She is a PhD student at the Medical University of South Carolina and has written twelve novel.
More about Sybil Nelson...

Priscilla the Great (6 books)
  • Priscilla the Great (Priscilla the Great #1)
  • Priscilla the Great: The Kiss of Life (Priscilla the Great #2)
  • Priscilla the Great: Bring the Pain (Priscilla the Great #4)
  • Priscilla the Great: The Time Traveling Bullet (Priscilla the Great #5)
  • Priscilla the Great: Vampire Slayer