Start by marking “Nurse Lovette” as Want to Read:
Nurse Lovette

Nurse Lovette

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
After two failed marriages, Avery Walker is encouraged by her therapist to explore her secret obsession. She can’t get off without fantasizing about submitting to intimate examinations—performed by a hot female nurse. When she joins a medical fetish website, she expects to find a partner who’ll provide a little probing and maybe some sexual release to help Avery get in tou ...more
Published July 22nd 2011 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Nurse Lovette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nurse Lovette

Corrie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kink-medical
Continuing my exploration of Paisley Smith's work has taken me into new fetish territory - medical kink. Hey, I've read lactating kink so two women playing nurse and patient does not weird me out. Medical exam kink is not a personal turn-on for me, but it was highly interesting to find out what nurse Darby Lovette and her patient Avery were getting out of it. All in all you get some kinky lovin' with a nice romance included.

I'm not going to give it all away, it's only a novelette afterall. If yo
Sasha Holden
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book keeps you on the edge of your seat. Or on the edge of the examination table to be more precise"! Nurse Lovette is one smooth operator. Whilst her cool demeanor takes some time to work through, when she uncovers it, your'e left wanting more. Just as her patient Avery (the recently divorced milf with a fetish for medical examinations) soon discovers, Nurse Darby Lovette leaves you exposed in all the right places.
I enjoyed the interaction between the patient Avery and Lovette as well as A
M A
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: readers seeking an unconventional, credible love story including strong fetish erotica
LVLMLeah
Jul 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lesbian

Um, wow, I loved this book! I knew this book was going to have kink in it, that it was most probably going to be a good one-handed reading story with not much more to it. But surprisingly, Nurse Lovette is far more than a fetish erotica story. It’s actually a sweet story about budding love and opening up and characters finding out who they really are by accepting and exploring their unique sexual fantasies with each other.

I don’t deny that Nurse Lovette is pretty much non-stop sex and with a spe
Angelina
Oct 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: same-love-lgbt
honestly I did enjoy reading this and it is also a fast read. though this medical fetish is the one I don't understand cause I have no idea what is it lol. The character are written pretty okay and I guess I might read mote from the author.
Caroline Hanson
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great writer and I loved this book. I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into but turns out medical play is hot!
qrbooks
Nov 07, 2016 rated it liked it
F/F erotica

Fifty Shades of Anal...

If you like butt play, this examination room kink fest is for you, lol. Who knew nurses could think up that many reasons to probe your rear end?!

At work, Darby Lovette is a professional nurse of 10 years. On her down time, the medical setting built into her home allows her to be the blond and blue-eyed penthouse nurse in traditional uniform who will lay you on her exam table and have her way with you.

Avery Walker is the twice-divorced straight woman whose unhapp
Annabeth Leong
I read this book's blurb, realized it was lesbian medical fetish, and couldn't click "buy" fast enough. I really enjoyed the book (as soon as I finished it, I promptly went on a buying spree to pick up a bunch of the author's other work), however it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. This is erotic romance more than erotica, which was odd for me since all the medical fetish writing I've read previously has been intended as stroke material and little else. This book is fundamentally about t ...more
Kent
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
To be honest I purchased this book because of the sex. I have read several other stories by Paisley Smith and I enjoy the way she describes the sex scenes in her stories. I was expecting great sex scenes in this book and I was NOT disappointed. This book would be worth reading just for the sex, but it turned out to be so much more! I truly enjoyed the entire story and felt a real connection to the two main characters. I made the mistake of starting this book when I went to bed thinking I would j ...more
Michele
May 23, 2012
paul a varnado jr
Nov 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I’m Paisley Smith! I am a full time freelance writer and can usually be found in front of my computer either writing, chatting, promoting or plotting. It’s a glamorous life…working in one’s pajamas.

I attended college in the Deep South where I obtained a slew of totally useless degrees and developed an unrelenting sense of humor.

My books can be found at Ellora’s Cave , Loose Id, and Cleis Press!

I’
More about Paisley Smith...