Start by marking “Spiritual Astrology: Your Personal Path to Self-Fulfillment” as Want to Read:
Spiritual Astrology: Your Personal Path to Self-Fulfillment

Spiritual Astrology: Your Personal Path to Self-Fulfillment

The first book to link the influence of the planets to the growth of the soul, "Spiritual Astrology" is a simple yet complete astrological guide to understanding life's higher purpose and finding the key to your personal * self-expression * self-worth and emotional security * public achievement * independence and freedom of spirit * emotional ecstasy * self-mastery and ...more
Published November 15th 1988 by Fireside

Start your review of Spiritual Astrology: Your Personal Path to Self-Fulfillment
Polina
Aug 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It was a difficult read since the book forced me to recognise that things I thought I was great at and was my life calling were in fact just the starting basics given to me by the planets at birth. It really challenged me to the point of swearing as it poked and prodded at my habitual ways of doing things and really called for me to change. Highly recommend but not for the faint hearted.
Kutjupa Karyn
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting I did not know about prenatal eclipses and how they effect our lives before I read this book. Explains so much!
Jenny G
I think this has some interesting concepts and makes for a good reference book for those who are interested in astrology
Artemis
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Definitely worth reading and keeping as a reference!!!
What I loved the most about this book is the second part of this book. Which talks about luna and sol eclipses. Second favourite part of this book is the fact its very real, it talks about real issues! There's some deep real talk in this book. I personally found some amazing information which helped/is helping me to become a better human being

Artemis
Miranda Feneberger
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
amazing <3
Kate Mcphail
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Found this very useful. Had never considered the influence of prenatal solar and lunar eclipses.
E. Ce Miller
I picked this up after listening to a "Meet the Author" podcast featuring Eleanor Catton, Man Booker prize winner for her book "The Luminaries"; partly because it was the most recommended astrology book available in the bookstore I was in and I thought it might help inform my reading of Catton's book, and partly because the bookstore I was in didn't have Catton's book in stock and I wanted to purchase something.

Astrology has always been a general interest of mine; perhaps not a set of beliefs I
Linh Oni
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you!

So interesting. This book provides quite enough materials to me to review my life and helps me to understand well my lesson. Why do I feel bad or joy? What do I really need to concern about..? Follow my destiny, the door will open!!!
Shavawn Berry
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A treasure trove of Astrological information written in clear, understandable language for the lay person. Really fun to explore and see what each planet, house, sign, aspect, etc., means. I found this at the local Savers and got it for a couple of bucks! What a treat.
Jonathan Muldrew Sr.
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read and as for me a great tool for beginning to understand different aspects within astrology....in my opinion it should be a part of your personal library...
Mary Plaisance
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: enlightenment
MY all time favorite astrology book.
Ashley
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There's much enjoyment having learned the information presented in this book. I appreciate the viewpoint represented and am grateful for having read it.
Ashley Howard
Feb 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Using astrology you can find you specific purpose in life- how you learn and how you teach others.
It is right on and helped me focus on my strengths and be aware of my weaknesses.
Gerry Kelly
Mar 09, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: astrology, a-own
Fine out what the stars says about your friends, yourself and your partner. Very entertaining and interesting to those interested in Astrology.
A
Sheryl
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another good one by Jan Spiller
Paulo Flores Chico
Dec 29, 2008 rated it really liked it
This is a really clear, simple guide to help you figure out how to read astrological charts. Good for beginners like me! This is for you if you want to get wuu with it.
CA
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anything written by Jan Spiller is authoritative. Accurate and complete, you won't be disappointed.
Nese

• A Course in Miracles
  • Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart
  • No One Here Gets Out Alive
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
  • Blubber
  • Mythology
  • When Bad Things Happen to Good People
  • People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil
  • The Western Wind
  • Persepolis 2: The Story of a Return (Persepolis, #2)
  • Randomize
  • You Can Heal Your Life
Jan Spiller is a faculty member of the American Federation of Astrologers and the author of three bestselling astrology texts: Spiritual Astrology, New Moon Astrology, and Astrology for the Soul, as well as a new book, Cosmic Love. Well-known in the astrology world, Jan has has hosted her own local television and radio shows: Ecliptic; The Good Life; and the nationally syndicated, daily radio ...more
“I do not view your astrology chart as an accident. The moment of your birth, which is what your chart is based on, is perfect and very carefully chosen on the spiritual level of your own soul. Our soul chose its moment for manifestation, how it wanted things to be, only we forgot and lost the authority of our own energies. The curtain dropped, and we forgot that we chose it all. In this way the birthchart is a means of getting back in touch with the way we wanted it to be, our life or soul’s direction. The astrology chart defines precisely the path we need to follow in order to fulfill personal potential and gain the satisfaction of self-completion. It is, in terms of individual completeness, the map back home.” 2 likes