Start by marking “Asking for Andre” as Want to Read:
Asking for Andre

Asking for Andre

(The Mirage Agency Series #2)

Andre Lavin lives life in the fast lane and the pampered Italian playboy isn't used to being denied. Anything. Which makes his attraction to the shy, hauntingly beautiful Cassandra Michaels even more frustrating. She's unimpressed by his flashy lifestyle and his every attempt to get closer seems to drive her further away. Until he overhears her whispered wish for sex lesso ...more
Published July 22nd 2011 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Asking for Andre, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Asking for Andre

Start your review of Asking for Andre
Lady Raven RAVE!
4.25****stars

BRIEF SUMMARY
Andre was introduced to us in book 1 of The Mirage Agency series. He is an Italian playboy millionaire who has hired the Mirage Agency to work on his ad campaigns. Working at the firm is the very shy and always nervous Cassandra/ Casey, who can't help but fantasize about Andre whenever he comes near her. Andre also secretly pines for Casey, and uses the gala for an opportunity to be close to her.

SUMMARY
This story had a sort of Cindere
Emily
Shy Cassandra Michaels has a secret crush on Italian playboy Andre Lavin who seems to bring out the clumsy in her whenever he is near. For three long months Andre has been wanting to get close to Cassandra, slowly bringing her out of her shell, so when an opportunity arises to see her outside of the marketing firm she works for, he grabs it. Cassandra is overwhelmed when she finds out Andre is attracted to her, after all what could he possibly want witha nobody when he could have anyone he wante ...more
D.B.
Jan 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Seriously only bought the book, because my friend Jake is the cover model, but I loved the book! Was a bit strange me picturing my friend as Andre, (usually I let my mind tell me what the character looks like, no matter the cover) but I quickly got over that. A great, fast read.
Kara Parks
Aug 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short story. I am looking forward to the next in the series
Lisa Smith
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Andre and Casey. I really loved this story. Andre and Italian fashion designer , from a privileged life. Casey a regular hometown girl, that had some tribulations that lead to her needing a restart. So she move to Washington DC. Got a job at a marketing firm and finished college courses on line. The marketing agency handled Andre fashion lines. Not how they met but keeps the story interesting.
Lindsay
This was a sweet and quick read. Liked that although Andre was a super duper rich and famous bachelor he was incredibly down to earth and when he loved it was with his whole heart. I always enjoy when the heroines are shy and introverted and just waiting for the right man to break them out of their shell!
Delina
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good romantic story

I’ve read this 5 times and it never gets old. Beautifully written short story with great detail. I would always give it 5 stars.
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
I loved this story! To be fair I've loved all of the Mirage Agency stories up to this point, this one included. This story gives you the opportunity to learn more about Andre Lavin who was first introduced in Beg for It and then is the subject of Casey's fantasies in Casey's Night In. When he is introduced to us in Beg for It we are basically told he is a suave, sophisticated, and extremely handsome Italian playboy who is making it big in the fashion world. But AfA let's us really get to see ins ...more
MsRomanticReads

Casey works as a receptionist for an advertising company, and she has the biggest crush on their biggest client, Italian fashion designer Andre Lavin. Everything points to him being smitten with her as well, but she refuses to see it. Handsome, rich, powerful men like him just don't fall for the plain Janes like her. Or so she thinks.

A night out at the company gala, a few too many glasses of champagne, one sexy Italian, a dark balcony and the accidental voicing of her thoughts about wanting lov
Christi Snow
Aug 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
My Review:
Casey has been working at the Mirage Agency for three months and she has spent much of that time lusting after one of their very high-profile clients, Andre Levine. The issue is that Casey is shy and introverted and doesn't have very much self-confidence. She doesn't think that she has a chance with this international playboy, but she just hasn't been paying attention to the steamy looks that he's been sending her way.

I really loved Casey's character. She was such a n
Julie
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
: Andre Lavin lives life in the fast lane and the pampered Italian playboy isn't used to being denied. Anything. Which makes his attraction to the shy, hauntingly beautiful Cassandra Michaels even more frustrating. She's unimpressed by his flashy lifestyle and his every attempt to get closer seems to drive her further away. Until he overhears her whispered wish for sex lessons.
In Casey's experience, rich, handsome men don't fall for girls like her, but there's nothing to stop her from enjo
Christina Montminy
Mar 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
was a short read, only 7 chapters but it was good. the hot story of a woman that has been quietly in love with one of the clients at the advertising firm she works at & the same client who is also smitten with her but not that she would know. At a mandatory appearance for a gala for her work Casey runs into Andre(the client) & they have a meeting of their own out on the balcony of the hotel. After realizing what she's done she takes off expecting him to leave & go back to Italy. What ...more
Natasza Waters
Sep 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Andre,a reluctant well-bred entrepreneur falls in lust with Casey, a girl working in a marketing firm he's doing business with. It's a fairytale romance, since Casey has followed and lusted over Andre for a long time. Suddenly her dreamboat is real and he's teasing and flirting with her, eventually falling for the working girl. This story takes place mostly from Casey's POV. I think there was gap in the story since we really don't know what the hot Andre loved the most about Casey. He's used to ...more
Divalish Smile
Jun 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.75
Nice short read. Loved him and loved some of the hot scenes. What is it about the phrase "ride my face" that makes me wriggle in my chair!!

I would have liked more background on Andre and his thoughts, so that I could have put him in my beloved "damaged and dominant" category, but from what I got he was just a skilled and generous lover...wait did I say "just" before s"killed and generous lover"?, sorry some of these authors have spoiled me to real life!

Fun read.
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Shortish story but totally hot! Another Italian hottie for you all to swoon over. Andre is just edible and damn hot! Casey is great too, not shy and withdrawn but yes cautious as she doesn't want to get hurt. Oh what I would do to have a guy like this throw a punch protecting my honour - sigh............
Solluna
Apr 24, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
****Spoilers****

Typically girl meets rich guy, she falls for him and him for her, they have amazing sex, his mom thinks he deserves better, she "gives" him up, he goes after her and she gives in. The End.
Tina
Jul 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Pretty good. My first book by this author. The sex was good a little vanilla and your regular misunderstandings. I would give it a 3.5.

Lindsey
Apr 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
A sweet fun romantic quick read!
Roula Tsouras
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can I say I love Minx Malone's boiks
Keysha Jones
Cute story. Quick read
Vikki
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
CUTE!! HOTTAAAAY!! Loved this one , #READ IT!!
Fable
Seriously hot. I wasn't a big fan of the h, she seemed too wishy-washy to me. But Andre was hot and sweet so that mostly made up for it.
Sussan
Jan 15, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: priority
WOW! What a preview! Definitely need to read the whole series
Valerie Y
Oct 28, 2012
Angie
Jan 16, 2012
Wanda Acosta
rated it did not like it
Dec 20, 2014

• My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Skiing With My Dad's Best Friend (First Time Older Man Younger Woman Pregnancy Romance)
  • The Princess and the Mercenary
  • Teach Me How (Dad's Best Friend Pregnancy Romance)
  • Portland Storm: The Third Period
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • Earl of Sussex (Wicked Earls' Club, #1)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • The Sheriff's Woman (Just Cowboys)
  • Hot Zone Bundle: Hot Stuff\Hot Number\Hot Item\Hot Property (The Hot Zone)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • With This Ring
  • Sweet Reunion (Hope Falls, #1)
  • The Titan Series Boxed Set (Titan #1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2)
  • The Men of Black Ops, Inc.: Volume 1: Show No Mercy, Take No Prisoners, Whisper No Lies, and an Excerpt from With No Remorse
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Blackwings MC: The Complete Series
NYT & USA TODAY Bestselling author Minx Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

She is best known for her contemporary romance s

The Mirage Agency Series (4 books)
  • Beg for It
  • Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)
  • Work Me Out