Start by marking “Fever Lust” as Want to Read:
Fever Lust

Fever Lust (Bound To Me)

3.39  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Joshua Smithe is the typical boy next door. He's got good looks. A steady job. Girlfriend. Well, an ex-girlfriend. And he certainly never thought he could ever swing the other way. No, sir. Straight guy in all his glory right here.

Until he meets the Shaezu twins. For the first time in his life, men make his cock hard. Well, those two men.

Arael and Drasen Shaezu are descen
Published July 10th 2011 by Summerhouse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fever Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fever Lust

Karen K
**2.5 stars**
Cute story and the characters were likeable but it just seemed to move so fast and skip over some details that would have been nice to know. Plus, I admit I was hoping for a little twin-on-twin action - yeah, most people will probably cringe at that but I was hoping. I also wanted a little more info on the twins and the whole bond mate thing.
Debbie Benson
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Joshua is nursing his bruised feelings from when his girlfriend Nadia dumped him again. The twins, Arael and Drasen, pick him up. They pursue him and he enters into a relationship with them. It gives Joshua the courage to turn down Nadia when she decides to take him back again. When Joshua is beaten up saving Nadia from her new boyfriend beating her, the twins come and heal him. They also tell him he is their bonded human and that they are fallen angels. Arael and Drasen allow Joshua some space ...more
Hsu Lee
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
Arael & Drasen must bond w/ a human to achieve enlightenment.
Joshua never thought this could happen to him.
When Arael & Drasen start to pursue Joshua, he is a little taken back.
Soon enough, they convince Joshua of the benefits.
Loved the ending.
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Three Makes It Right

This was not a bad story if you like m/m/m love. If you don't you will not enjoy the book. It's not my favorite genre but I did like this book.

The story felt a little rushed and light on the background of the twins but overall not bad for a quick read.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this Advanced reader copy received from the author.

Deborah
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
He's Too Sweet

An ARC was given to me and I agreed to voluntarily review it. He thought he was having a bad time but it's amazing how quickly your life can change. Sometimes it takes someone else to teach us how to appreciate ourselves. This is a fun quick read. Enjoy I did.
Lexee Toste
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a quick read! It's short but was entertaining. Josh has always thought himself straight but when he runs into Arael and Drasen he is immediately attracted to them and doesn't exactly know what to do with that. They are twins and immediately pursue him. It gives Josh enough to stand up to his on/off again girlfriend that doesn't treat him very well. Josh is a little leery about exploring the connection between the 3 of them but Arael and Drasen are very good at getting him to let go and f ...more
Shawn H.
Dec 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fever Lust – A Book Review
By
Shawn Bailey
Overview

Arael and Drasen Shaezu are descendants of the Fallen. In order to achieve Enlightenment, their kind must bond
Tam
Aug 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Josh is a regular guys with a self-esteem problem. He never went to college and has a job as a public service rep and is dating the bosses daughter, well, when she hasn’t broken up with him, again. He’s at a wine bar and is deciding he is unsophisticated as she claimed when he realizes he hates wine. He’s approached by Arael and Drasen and before he knows it, he’s going for a ride in their Ferrari and he’s more turned on than he’s ever been, which is odd since he’s always been straight.

A blow jo
Phaney
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ménage
2012 Review:

Well. Um. That was… cute? And a bit strange. And definitely short.

Twin fallen angels who pick up their human “bond mate”, a nice geek with a horrible on-and-off girlfriend. All told by the geek.

It entertained me. But sometimes words were missing. And one of my all-time pet peeves made an appearance.
Listen, if you use words like “thee” and “thou”, please make sure you get the grammar right, okay? Granted, I have come across much worse examples than this, but the single line that had a
Auggy
Dec 09, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2012, romance
I might have fallen for the Shaezus. They weren’t just ethereally gorgeous. They accepted me for who I was. And the most important thing to me was they respected me.
Really? I see no evidence of this. Ever. Anywhere in the book. It strikes me more that the twins are using him for Enlightenment. Just didn't click for me. At all.
Lucy
Jul 26, 2011 rated it liked it
While I liked what was there, infelt there was so much missing from the story. Nadia was a bitch straight up, and he was well rid of her, but adjusting to not only being attracted to a man for the first time, let alone two man, let alone twins, PLUS that they are fallen angels? Wasn't enough time for that.
Rachel Emily
This was a light-hearted, quirky read. I think I would have liked a bit more history and expansion on the characters of Arael and Drasen, since they kinda just come into Josh's life and jump into bed, but since it was such a fluffy read, it was still enjoyable! I hope there will be more to this series.
Betryal
Jul 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
:scratching my head and the ending:
Amy
Dec 19, 2012 rated it liked it
fast and fun read...
Mandi
2.5 stars. Cute story, but everything happened so fast and there was no real explanation about the twins or exactly what being a 'bond mate' entails for Josh.

Pretty cover though. :)
Sara
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was ok
ebook.
I think the cover was the best thing about this story.
I just had a hard time believing that a straight guy would all of a sudden be totally into being intimate with two male angels.
Lauriel
Jul 24, 2011
texasmoocow
Sep 27, 2012
Julia
rated it did not like it
Oct 31, 2015
Jun 27, 2017
Alarik
Jul 25, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Lizzie Lynn Lee was a guitarist, receptionist, executive assistant, tarot reader, boutique owner, and graphic artist before she discovered that writing is her dream job. The advantage is that she can do it in her pajamas and socks.

She's an incurable chatterbox, heavy metal aficionado, bookworm, digital enthusiast, and a night owl since most of her stories were done in the wee hours of the morning
More about Lizzie Lynn Lee...