Start by marking “Promises of Seduction: The Durango Affair\Ian's Ultimate Gamble” as Want to Read:
Promises of Seduction: The Durango Affair\Ian's Ultimate Gamble

Promises of Seduction: The Durango Affair\Ian's Ultimate Gamble

Two classic Westmoreland novels from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Brenda Jackson

The Durango Affair
"I'm having your baby."

Savannah Claiborne's simple statement sets off an avalanche in Montana ranger Durango Westmoreland's carefully ordered life. Suddenly an unforgettable night of passion with the hazel-eyed beauty has turned into a lifetime obligation fo
Published December 20th 2011 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Promises of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Promises of Seduction

Mya
Nov 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
love the simple quailty. she's one of my favorites
The Dope Librarian
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
While this book is good, I have come to realize that the Westmoreland series is very typical of what people think of when they think about romance novels. Most of the book happens within a span of two week and while I love a love story, I want it to be a bit more realistic.
Kay
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

There's no words to express about the Westmoreland series .
I wish I could meet a Westmoreland man ,..Than you.
Arlena
Author: Brenda Jackson
Published By: Harlequin
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Promises of Seduction" by Brenda Jackson was another awesome romantic stories. This was two classic Westmoreland series and a great love read and this is what can happen from a 'one night stand.'

The Durango Affair....

Savannah Claiborne (heroine)was a free lance photographer ...sister to Jessica...now she had found herself pregnant...she must inform the father...how would he take it? She l
Velicia Tillman
Mar 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Two books were included as reprints for Brenda Jackson, The Durango Affair - Savannah Claiborne and Durango Westmoreland. Savannah and Durango never saw cupid coming. Durango thought he would always be a bachelor, thru some adjustments and twists they found themselves truly in love with each other. You have to watch out for those one night filled passionate evenings.

Ian's Ultimatie Gamble

Casino owner thought he would fight lady love, he wanted to stay a devoted bachelor and thought that nothing
Jenni
This audiobook was 2 different stories. The Durango Affair was an eye-roller, so I would have given it 2 stars. Lots of awkward or embarrassing moments, and maybe it's because I would NOT have handled the situation the way she did. The narrator was pretty bad, she gave Durango a real dopey voice, and I am convinced she spoke Savannah's dialog with her nose plugged. I will use this as my Montana book for my 50 state challenge, though.

Ian's Ultimate Gamble was a little better, and the intimate sce
Chelsea
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brenda-jackson
"The Durango Affair"

I must say first and foremost, that Durango is smooth and happens to be one of my favorite Westmoreland men. I found it very admirable that Durango stepped up to the plate and took care of his responsibilities. What started as a duty turned into a love affair and the perfect foundation for a long and happy marriage to Savannah.

"Ian's Ultimate Gamble"

What a gamble it was. I was happy to see both of these stubborn characters rekindle their magic even after being separated for y
Toni
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. Brenda Jackson writes classic love stories about family. Promises of Seduction contains two of the WESTMORELAND novels.
Durango and Savannah had one night of passion that resulted in a pregnancy . They agree to a marriage in name only - but fate has a different idea.

Ian and Brooke had an affair four years ago that ended badly. Ian thinks she betrayed him, while she was just trying to protect him. The stakes are high, but are they really over each other.
Deb
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I tried to save this book for last but after reading some other books this week, I needed to go back to family. I love the way Ms. Jackson brings her characters to life with real life situations. It may be a work of her imagination but they seem so real. Reading her books just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. lol A must read to anyone new to Ms. Jackson or catching up like am I. Looking forward to reading more from her.
Crystal
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Two more Westmoreland novels that are great and amazing. Each story is unique to the hero and heroine, however they still end up with the greatest love. After all my years of reading Brenda Jackson novels, I still love the Westmoreland men and hope to find myself one similar when it comes to their love, passion and devotion.
India Smith
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great Book.
Tia
Jul 19, 2012 added it
I don't understand why they had to get married only for six months. Why couldn't they just live together of they were both opposed to marriage.
Tanya Mayes
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-kimani
love both stories. must read series
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Westmorelands
Brenda
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
loved, loved, loved it! both stories great reads from beginning to ending
LaConnia Wilson
Murrell
Jun 05, 2017
mary louise snell
Jun 03, 2016

• The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • The Stalker Chronicles (Pilar and Xavier #2)
  • Rescue Me (Holmes Brothers, #3)
  • Surrounded by Temptation (Woods Family, #3)
  • Heated
  • Before the Fall (Broken Angel, #3)
  • Resurrection
  • Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)
  • Revenge (The Skulls, #8)
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Give Me Forever (Paranormal City, #1)
  • Killer Curves (Dangerous Curves #3)
  • Believe (Oni Fighters, #2)
  • Momentary Marriage
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom