Start by marking “Time Untime (Dark-Hunter #21; Hellchaser, #4; Were-Hunter, #7)” as Want to Read:
Time Untime (Dark-Hunter #21; Hellchaser, #4; Were-Hunter, #7)

Time Untime

(Dark-Hunter #21)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  15,071 Ratings  ·  908 Reviews
THE MAYANS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WITH A 2012 PROPHECY...

Long before recorded history, there was a Keetoowah warrior so feared that everyone trembled before his wrath. Only a brutal betrayal by the one closest to him could defeat him. But not even death was the end of a man so strong.

The Time Untime approaches...

Kateri Avani has been plagued her entire life with dreams she d
Hardcover, First Edition, 414 pages
Published August 7th 2012 by St. Martin's Press (first published August 1st 2012)

Sophia Triad
Renegade "Ren" Waya (Dark-Hunter) and Kateri Avani (Human with the end of world linked to her)

This book is connected with two books:
- Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter #2) where we met Kateri’s cousin, Sunshine Runningwolf.
- Retribution (Dark-Hunter #19) where we met Ren as the best friend of Sundown.

The most interesting part of the story is that it combines Mayan myths and Greek myths.

Ren is the son of the Keetoowah chief Coatl and Sterope, one of the Pleiades and he was raised by the demoness Ravenn
Alp
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sherrilyn Kenyon writes such scarred and tortured heroes, which is the reason why I can’t ever get enough of her books. I love this series so much, and Time Untime didn’t disappoint. It grabbed me from the very beginning and kept me invested until the last page.

It was hard for me to read this book without shedding some tears. Ren’s past stomped on my heart and ripped it into tiny pieces. I honestly can’t put into words how bitter his life was. It was beyond my imagination how he could endure all
Karen
Apr 28, 2012 rated it liked it
OK, well just so you know, I'm a HUGE Sherrilyn Kenyon fan, and I've read all of the books in this series thus far. And all I can say is I really wanted to love this book.... but I didn't. I can say that I did like parts of it. There was some really funny banter between the characters. She did bring back a few of my favorites in this book but for only short periods of time.

I thought the main character, Kateri was a bit weak. Not in spirit but in development. I found her frequent visions of the
Jilly
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
The only good parts of this book were when Ash and Talon were around.

Other than that, it was as bad as Sundance's book: a weird mixture of Native American, Mayan, and Greek mythology that didn't come together well. Also, the two main characters were not interesting or charming at all.

As I said, Ash's scenes were entertaining enough. He had his hair all buzzed off and it is funny how the Dark Hunters responded to it.

Cabeza: He did a double take on Ash's short black hair as a sick feeling went t
Yodamom
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio
3.4 Another interesting addition to the series. Not one of the best but it was a quick read and had bits i wouldn't have wanted to miss.
Gianne Kris
Aug 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Excerpt from Time Untime:

December 10, 2012

Kateri Avani jerked in her sleep as her dreams tormented her. No longer a woman full grown, she was again a little girl sitting in her grandmother’s house, playing with the dolls her grandmother had made for her and her cousin Sunshine from the corn that grew in the garden out back. Barely twelve, Kateri brushed her small hand over the black cornsilk hair of the male doll.

Her grandmother sat beside her, at the old-fashioned red kitchen table, shelling pe
Louise
I miss New Orleans!!! If you're new on the Dark hunter series don't pick this..pick Seize the Night or Dance with the devil hah not that I'm bragging the two books;)

This book is not about the Greek culture, not the Romans, Egyptian or even the Atlantean which I love, its the Author's Culture, the Cherokee(tsalagi) and add some Mayan culture in it since December 21, 2012 plays a significant date:)

I think it gave the book justice of talking about the Chekoree and Mayans for almost half the book si
Carisa
I think that even for die-hard fans of this series, this book is going to be hard to digest. After initial 100 or so excruciating, dense pages about the Mayan background of the heroine, most of the book -almost until the end- was filled with heroine’s flashbacks of the dreams she had about hero's past. Seriously, something said by the hero would trigger heroine’s flashback and 1 or 2 pages later the dialog continued. Besides the many pages retelling the past through flashbacks, it had very disap ...more
Jen
Grrrrr...I had just spent a half an hour on a review and once again lost it! I will write another one tomorrow...how frustrating!

Alright, one more time with feeling!!
This 17th installment of the Dark Hunter series was somewhat a disappointment to me. Not because it was badly written; but because there were so many legends and myths told during the course of the story that it just became confusing. If I am being honest, in two weeks time alot of them I won't even remember. There were so many fact
Charlene
400 plus pages of WTF are they talking about...that pretty much sums up my review. My mother always said that if I don't have anything nice to say, to say nothing at all. I would love to follow her words today with this review, however, I can't (sorry, Mom).

What was the story about? I have no idea. Who is Katera's father? I have no idea. What is the moral of the story? Who knows.

Truly from beginning to end, this book did not make sense to me. There were far too few pages of the beloved Dark Hun
Donna (BLHmistress)
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
As many of you know I have practically been waiting on pins and needles for this book, It didn't seem like August was going to get here and then I bantered back and forth whether I should get it now or wait. When I found out my favorite character in this universe was going to play a good part in this book. Well you know I jumped and clicked buy.

I dove into this book almost immediately(had to wait for my Kindle to charge)But once I did I devoured this book in once setting. I should slow down and
Fangirl Musings
(Wanna watch this review, instead of read it? Yes? Clicky McClick the link. No? Keep reading, you cool human, you.)

I think I just broke my fangirl, ya’ll.

Is it possible for a book to kick so much ass that one's butt is sore by proxy?

It better be, because apocalypses are fun! Well, they are when it’s in a book which takes the 2012 freak-out that was like Y2K: Mayan Edition, and frames it with a mixed-bag of Let’s Save Planet Earth plots.

Time Untime follows
Grecia Robles
Hace meses que leí este libro no sé porque no lo había puntuado sólo sé que me gustó por la gran participación de mi Ash. es que él con su sola existencia todo lo hace mejor.
Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥
This book wasn't as bad as some others in this series but also not one of the best.

One of my biggest complaints - one I already had with Retribution - is the fact that SK adds another pantheon/mythology to the Dark Hunter world. I think this is way too much. It's great that she has Native American blood and wants to honor this but a stand-alone trilogy would have been better in my opinion.

Most of the book felt like ramblings about myths, visions, gods, names, places, flashbacks, more names, plac
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
Title: "Time Untime - Dark-Hunter Series", book 11.
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Published: August, 2012
Genre: fiction, drama, paranormal, paranormal romance, adventure/action, swearing, adult content.
Read: June 7-9, 2015
Format: ebook via Samsung Galaxy 4 Nook ereader.

My Goodreads rating: 4.5 "I LOVE THE DARK HUNTER SERIES" stars

Sherrilyn Kenyon is the best!

Review coming soon!

Suffice it to say, yet another great installment in the breathtaking Dark Hunter series!
Neftis
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Todo muy epico y dramatico, al estilo de la saga. Las apariciones de Aqueron son estelares y, como no podria ser de otra forma, muy esperadas y determinantes para la resolucion de la trama. Aunque, en esta ocasion Nick tambien ha aportado su granito de arena.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
**3.5 - 4 stars**

Kateri grew up surrounded by Cherokee legends but she's a scientist and hardly believes any of those stories. Ren grew up as a Keetoowah and made many of those legends. He still mainly lives in that world hardly interacting with humans until the day he has to save Kateri.

Let's just cut to the chase...this book is confusing!! I've read it and it's still hard for me to wrap my head around everything. Obviously, if you've read the series this far, you get the Dark Hunters and thei
CC
This is why I keep reading this series. This book was really good and the romance was so sweet! (and no dead wife to whine over!!!)

Of course, Ren had a terribly sad childhood. But at least it did not include relentless rape and abuse. Sad that has become expected in this series.

Kateri was pretty cool, especially for a rock nerd (geologist).

The biggest downfall of the book were the endless breakaways into thought in the middle of a scene. I mean how in the world do you stop mix sex to have a visi
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Aug 2nd??? Waaaa! I don't wanna wait that long *wails* I need more DH now.....
Steph
Jul 31, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
I’ve been putting this book off for such a long time now, but I refused to read Styxx until I had read this one. I haven’t skipped a book so far in this series and I don’t plan on doing so now. I put this off because of this kind of storyline… about all the Mayan stuff. I just don’t like any of it. I don’t understand the terminology, and I understand the storyline even less. None of it makes any damn sense to me, so I get super bored really quickly.

The flashbacks about Kateri's grandmother we
Mimi Smith
Feb 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr
3 stars

It's ben a year since I've read a SK book and it feels like I never left... It's all so very familiar, not that that's a bad thing. I used to ADORE Sherrilyn Kenyon. The widening specter of grand scheme storylines really made me feel diconnected to the story... Not to mention the time paradoxes of Niock's series. I don't know why, but this Native American mythology is not really my favorite, but there were things I liked:

1. The familiar SK formula. I like the tortured hero/spunky heroine
Amy
Aug 22, 2012 rated it it was ok
Huh??!! I have no idea what happened in this book. Seriously, I understood Metamorphosis and Animal Farm better than this book. I gave the 2 stars only because I enjoyed the first 10 or 11 in the series and it hasn't sunk to Anita Blake awfulness, yet.

However, I need an outline or CliffNotes to follow the crazy mythology in this book. Honestly, I skipped over most of it because it was confusing. I also skimmed the excessive monologues made by the main characters. I don't know something about tr
* Booksessed * Bec
Nov 22, 2011 marked it as to-read
August........ f**in August :'(
Lady Sal
Dammit I can't wait!
Océano de libros
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 estrellas.

Kateri Avani es una geóloga y cómo científica no le va eso de creer en cosas de las que no puede dar explicación acreditada pero repentinamente tiene que poner un poco de fe… ella es una Guardiana del Apocalipsis y deberá evitar el fin del mundo. Ren “Renegado” Waya es el hombre de sus visiones, un hombre dañado y que está destinado a protegerla.
Ya sé por qué me gustaban tanto los libros de esta autora (y es que hacía tiempo que no leía nada de ella) y es por esas historias tan abs
Andreina
Aug 06, 2012 rated it did not like it
This book surprised me by being more interesting than Retribution, but it still fell flat and useless. Besides Ren's and Kateri's moments and the things that happened between them, nothing new really happens in the DH world. Nick gets the upper hand in a scene with Acheron and he pretty much had the chance to kill Acheron but didn't. Honestly, it would've been better if Acheron had died. He is such a pussy to do ANYTHING that sometimes you wonder why he's even "strong" in the first place. Achero ...more
Wayland Smith
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Last book, The Guardian, Miss Kenyon shifted her focus from Greek myth to Cherokee. Now she continues that story here, when the prophecy mentioned last time comes to pass. The calendars need to be reset to keep evil creatures locked away from Earth.

Kateri Avani is a geologist, a scientist, a rational person. She doesn't believe in magic. But suddenly she finds herself hunted by demons and caught up in magical events she has no control over. Then she meets Ren, a man with a tortured past and hea
Jen Davis
Aug 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Time Untime is sort-of a companion piece to Retribution. If you enjoyed that one, you'll probably like this one. The thing is, Retribution was one of my least favorite books in the Dark Hunter series. I think I have reached maximum capacity on large-scale additional mythology in this already complicated universe. I felt very disconnected to the Native American elements featured so heavily in that book and I knew that same thread would continue into this one.

Some of the problems I had wi
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Part of me is somewhat surprised to see how many freaking books there are in this series, but again, this is Sherrilyn Kenyon we are talking about. This woman doesn’t sleep. She writes. And damn, she still writes good stories.

While TIME UNTIME isn’t exactly my favorite of the series, I still think readers should check it out. The one thing that grips me with SK’s writing is the fact that she writes with such ease. It’s never a chore to read one of her books and regardless of whether it’s a newer
Linda
Jan 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is Ren Waya story and I have to say the more I read about how he was treated and abused by family and community I wanted to open up a can of whoop ass on all of them. Thank the gods for Kateri, she isthe best thing to ever come into his life!

The story line is about resetting the time clock to prevent the end of days and ghe opening of the gates hell . Ren And Kateri are key players in this reset. Kateri journey of discovery will take her to meeting her father and believing in things she ne
Kenyons Minions: Time Untime BOTM 11 33 May 05, 2015 02:36PM
Serial Killing Bo...: Book 22 - Time Untime 1 1 Apr 28, 2015 11:55AM
Kenyons Minions: Time Untime ***Possible Spoilers*** 63 204 Jul 05, 2014 07:19AM
The Lost Challenges: Book 21 Time Untime 2 10 Dec 01, 2013 11:44AM
This book would very nice! 16 69 Feb 14, 2013 04:01PM
time untime 2 37 Oct 20, 2012 06:50AM
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon, #2)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Samurai Game (Ghostwalkers, #10)
  • Enraptured (Eternal Guardians, #4)
  • Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #8)
  • The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9)
  • Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark, #13; The Dacians, #1)
  • Fear the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #9)
  • Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10)
  • Under a Vampire Moon (Argeneau #16)
  • When Temptation Burns (The Shadow Keepers, #6)
Official Author site
Official Black Hat Society site
Official Witch of Endor site
Official Lords of Avalon site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Meny

Dark-Hunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)
  • Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)
  • Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter #3)
  • Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4)
  • Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #1)
  • Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #6)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • Unleash the Night (Dark Hunter, #8; Were-Hunter, #2)
  • Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3)
  • The Dream Hunter (Dark-Hunter #10, Dream-Hunter #1)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
“Life is messy, Ren. It's not easy and it's definitely not for the timid. Everyone has a past. Things that stab them right between the eyes. Old grudges. Old shame. Regrets that steal your sleep and leave you awake until you fear for your own sanity. Betrayals that make your soul scream so loud you wonder why no one else hears it. In the end, we are all alone in that private hell. But life isn't about learning to forgive those who have hurt you or forgetting the past. It's about learning to forgive yourself for being human and making mistakes. Yes, people disappoint us all the time. But the harshest lessons come when we disappoint ourselves. When we put our trust and our hearts into the hands of the wrong person and they do us wrong. And while we may hate them for what they did, the one we hate most is ourself for allowing them into our private circle. How could I have been so stupid? How could I let them deceive me? We all go through that. It's humanity's brotherhood of misery.” 65 likes
“But life isn’t about learning to forgive those who have hurt you or forgetting your past. It’s about learning to forgive yourself for being human and making mistakes.” 39 likes