Start by marking “The Getaway Groom” as Want to Read:

The Getaway Groom

2.58  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
1-800-WEDDING

Happy Endings Guaranteed!

Need a wedding planned in only two weeks? Groom has cold feet? Bridal consultant Emma Delaney could solve any kind of wedding crisis, because she passionately believed in love and romance. She wanted every bride to have a happy ending. For Emma knew firsthand what it was like to have your wedding day turn out to be a disaster. Eight ye
ebook
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Temptation 90s (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Getaway Groom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Getaway Groom

Vanessa
Aug 08, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Seriously? I did NOT want to like this couple, this book, but I did. I'm too tired to finish my review (it's 1:37am), but I will be reading this one again! It was fun, surprisingly sexy, angsty, fun, and fast. Bless it's little cliched heart, all it needed was a secret baby-just kidding!

This was a goodread.
Kari
Jul 19, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2011
I didn't care for this one. I'm not a big fan of infidelity tales and that is what this book is all about. Emma and Max were set to be married 8 years before when he left her at the altar. Now, Emma has been asked to plan her friend Megan's wedding to Max. Gee, wonder where this story is leading? I should have known.

I didn't like either Emma or Max. I was really turned off by their handling of the whole situation. They keep saying they don't want to hurt Megan, yet they continually fool around a
Becca
Emma Delaney is one of the best wedding consultants out there. She can fix or make anything happen in any amount of time. Everyone believes in her ability because when Emma was going to get married her groom left her at the altar only sending a telegram saying he couldn't marry her, but Emma didn't wallow she turned he wedding that wasn't into a party/charity auction. That was when her business was born. Emma never really thought that she would ever see Max again, but when an old friend asks her ...more
shms
Didn't take to either the H or the h. The h doesn't stand upto scrutiny as she was initially angling to get the H back from a good friend. The H playing hot and cold with the h, with almost casual cruelty. Great premise, execution..not so much.
Rhonda
Aug 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the 2011 ebook edition. Don't know if different at all. I enjoyed it. Max thou I did not admire his thinking along the way. Meg was getting married in two weeks and did not have any thing planned for it. She called her college roommate Emma for help.
Emma started a business after she was left at the alter by Max. Have wedding dress, will travel. So other brides won't have to go through what she had to do.She takes what ever the worries are and solves them. Emma would be able to help Meg pl
Sylvia
Feb 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, harlequin, 2016
Sinopsis:
La asesora de bodas Emma Delaney podía resolver cualquier problema porque creía apasionadamente en el amor y el romanticismo. Quería que todas las novias tuvieran un final feliz porque había experimentado personalmente lo que se sentía cuando una boda acababa en desastre. Ocho años antes su novio y amante perfecto, Max la había dejado plantada en el altar.
La boda de Megan Cooper sólo era un trabajo más, otra oportunidad para organizar una boda espectacular y romántica. Hasta que Emma co
Cleffairy
Reviewed at: Over A Cuppa Tea
Review date: 5 August 2011
Review link: http://cleffairy.com/?p=5890

‘The Getaway Groom’ by Milly Linholm is full of irony, and I’m sorry to say that it does not really works well with me despite of the emotional roller-coaster ride that I usually enjoy. Somehow, I don’t sit too well with the idea of someone’s fiance doing hanky panky things with his fiance’s best friend… even if they were former lovers and still in love with her.

I did not like the storyline. This book
Bakudis
Oct 13, 2012 rated it it was ok
Oh Jeez why I must read this book????????

its not romance but annoying story :(-
Liqiu
Joyce David
Mar 16, 2015
Cc
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Clearly cheating on an innocent friend, writing isn't bad, but I didn't really see any redemption from either H or h. And really the only reason we read these kinds of books to to hope for the H/h happily ever after, and I didn't with these two.
Fatima