Start by marking “Into The Unknown (Holloway Pack #1.5, Mimics of Rune #1.5, Lila Gray #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Into The Unknown (Holloway Pack #1.5, Mimics of Rune #1.5, Lila Gray #1.5)

Into The Unknown

(Holloway Pack #1.5)

Three men never expected love to wreak so much havoc in their lives.

In Marked, Darkness & Light’s Sean Holloway is on a mission—to find the perfect gift for the woman of his dreams. When all conventional choices turn out to be the wrong ones, each failed attempt convinces Sean his self-imposed task is impossible. But in the world of the Holloway Pack, anything is possi
ebook, 1st Edition
Published December 1st 2011 by J. Taylor Publishing (first published October 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Into The Unknown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into The Unknown

WildAboutBones
Oct 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Another good paranormal anthology by some talented authors featuring three stories told from the males' point of view. It would seem some males do have romantic bones in their bodies.

Marked by J.A. Belfield
Content: A Pack Howl (4/5) Heat: Flirty (1/4) Pages:15
He's on a mission, a critical one that can't be messed up. Sean, a werewolf, has to get something for Jem, his mate, but she can't know. With his brother's help, he comes up with such a romantic solution ... aahhhwww.

Misguided by Aimee La
Ambur
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, own-ebook
I have read, loved, and raved about all three of these women's books! I was so excited to get to read more about Sean and Jem (from Darkness and Light), Wyatt and Charley (from Little White Lies), and Liam and Lila (from The Glass Man)! And I was still excited after I was finished! I'm defintiely excited for more books by these three very talented ladies! :D

The three short stories were fabulous! I think that you'll probably want to read the books these characters are from first though because al
R. Brennan
Sep 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
I was quite looking forward to getting a chance to read this collection being I had read the three debut novels associated with the characters in each of the tales. Curious to get a feel for what the common thread would be, I dove in. The tales were short enough, that I managed to complete the collection in one evening of reading, which was actually nice with the hectic schedule I seem to have going of late.

In an effort to be fair to each of the included shorts, I thought it best to visit each
Denise
Nov 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Into The Unknown
by Jocelyn Adams (Goodreads Author), J.A. Belfield (Goodreads Author), Aimee Laine

Synopsis from Goodreads:

"Three men never expected love to wreak so much havoc in their lives.

Ash Chamberlain
Feb 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Book description by amazon.com

Three men never expected love to wreak so much havoc in their lives.

In Marked, Darkness & Light's Sean Holloway is on a mission — to find the perfect gift for the woman of his dreams. When all conventional choices turn out to be the wrong ones, each failed attempt convinces Sean his self-imposed task is impossible. But in the world of the Holloway Pack, anything is possible if it can be kept a secret.

In Misguided, Little White Lies's Wyatt Moreland is hot on the
Renée
Nov 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
Yay just received this early trough a giveaway! I can't wait to learn what happens to Jem and Sean next!

14/11 update:

So I read the first story, Marked from J.A. Belfield.
This story was the sole reason I wanted to have this Ebook! (I don't really read Ebooks, only when the book isn't in print and I have to read it!) I loved Darkness & Light and of-course I had to know what happens next in the life of Jem and Sean!

This short story is from Sean's POV. Just like Fated Encounter. It's a fun littl
Jocelyn Adams
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I've already had the pleasure of reading the other two stories in this collection, and like everything else I've ever read from J. A. Belfield & Aimee Laine, I finished with a swelled heart and a big smile on my face - along with a long session of begging and pleading for more.

From the point of view of their heros, these stories give a terrific glimpse into their sides of their respective stories. What could be better than more Sean Holloway and Wyatt Moreland?

If you loved Darkness & Li
Stephanie
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it

This is a great collection of three short stories that follow the first novel in each author's series (Halloway Pack, Mimics of Rune, and Lila Gray). I have only read two of the three preceding novels, but I thoroughly enjoyed all three stories--and, I'm now excited to read that third novel! The first chapter(s) of each preceding novel is also included with this collection--to wet your appetite even more! I'm thrilled with these three authors and I can't get enough of the unique worlds, wonderf
Anna Simpson
Feb 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Into the Unknown

This analogy of three stories which share a common symbol--rings. Unlike the first efforts in the series, the authors have swapped the central characters from the leading lady to their male counterparts. It adds another dimension to the characters and a delightful flavor to their works.

Marked ( Holloway Pack #1.5 ) by J.A. Belfield -- What would you do as an encore if you discovered your lover from a pervious life? Can you give a woman something to wear when her shape and size c
Lynn Reynolds
Nov 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is a novella of six stories by the following authors: J.A. Belfield, Aimee Laine, and Jocelyn Adams. These are to support the debut novel for each of the authors. These novellas definitely peaked my interest. I have questions that I need answered. As I finished each story I kept saying "oh come on, I want to know what happens next". If you are looking for some new authors to read, I would add this book and these authors to your TBR list. Then you will need to add their debuts as well so tha ...more
Ronda
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
****MARKED**** J. A. BELFIELD

An adorable novella!!! Here we see our very own sexy Sean on a mission to keep a secret from Jem... His antics prove to be a little off-hand in Jem's eyes so he has to convince her to trust him! We see Ethan being his 'cheeky' gorgeous self and providing Sean with an idea...

A fun read that leads to something permanent and serious. Loved it!!!
CupcakeBlonde
I loved this short story. I really enjoy reading the stories from Sean's point of view. And what guy hasn't had the difficulty of picking out the perfect gift for his lady? And I really loved how this story answered my question about where Sean and Jem's tattoos came from in book 2.

I gave a quick review of the other two stories and them seemed intriguing enough that I may just have to check out these series too!
Maya
Oct 10, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Marked: Very sweet story about Sean trying to figure it out how best to propose marriage to Jem

In Tempted: Great start but no finish. I kept turning the page in search of more.

In Misguided: To read after I finish Little White Lies

Lola
Mar 28, 2012 rated it liked it
I actually only read the first short story from JA Belfield. I haven't read anything of the other authors yet so I don't want to spoil myself by reading those short stories.

I did enjoy the short story. It does give us some more insight, although i did wonder at some of Sean's descisions in this short story. I also think it was a bit boring, there wasn't much happening, but all in all it was just an enjoyable read that gave us another piece of the story.
Samantha
Jun 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult-paranormal
Of the three short stories I only read the one about Liam from the Lila Grey series by Joselyn Adams. I thought it was ok as I was reading it but then I got the end...And nothing got resolved. I am hoping the mystery driving this tale will be concluded in book 2 of the Lila Gray series or at least mentioned. Otherwise this rating might go down to a 1 or 2.

Deanna
Darren
Oct 18, 2012
The Holloway Pack: Into the Unknown Giveaway! 3 12 Dec 02, 2011 03:56AM
Paranormal Lovers: Awesome Giveaway 1 7 Dec 01, 2011 05:25AM
Jocelyn is an office grunt by day and creator of romance and adventure by night. Born a farmer’s daughter with a vivid imagination, she spent her childhood dreaming up stories that remained untold until 2010.

With no formal training, she relied on the honest feedback of her writing group to take her from that first short story all the way to THE END of her first novel. She now has ten published nov

Holloway Pack (5 books)
  • Called (Holloway Pack, #1)
  • Lured (Holloway Pack, #2)
  • Caged (Holloway Pack, #3)
  • Unnatural (Holloway Pack, #4)
  • Cornered (Holloway Pack, #5)