Start by marking “101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches” as Want to Read:
101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches

101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches

3.48  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Whether you're looking for lunch recipes, side dishes, or hearty mains, you'll love the variety in 101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Cookbook. Chicken & Dumplin' Soup, Spicy Sausage Chowder and Pioneer Beef Stew and BBQ Sloppy Joe Soup will all hit the spot! Tarragon Steak Dinner Salad and Pasta Taco Salad make tasty mains, while Mustard-Thyme Potato Salad and Raspber ...more
Spiral-bound, 107 pages
Published January 6th 2012 by Gooseberry Patch (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches

Vicki
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a fan of Gooseberry Patch for so many years so when I saw this book I couldn’t resist buying it. I love that it’s spiral bound, and the pages are easy to wipe clean if something splatters on them.

This book will come in handy when I’m looking for a soup, salad, or sandwich recipe to post for Souper Sundays (soup, salads, or sandwiches) or Weekend Cooking.

Here are some of the recipes I want to try:
Soups

Layered Caribbea
Patricia
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wine-and-food
Unfortunately, this book isn't for me. it focused a lot on a lot of canned foods, especially pre-sliced veggies. I wasn't inspired to try any of the recipes. I think to avoid confusion, there should be "quick" or "simple" added to the title to give an insight of the kind of recipes you'd find in the book.
Katie
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
Great suggestions for easy peasy good tasting food. I love to read cookbooks but am not a great recipe follower. I often combine the parts/ingredients of recipes that sound good to fit our family's likes and for which I have ingredients (this does not work for baking!). I found this a good source of ideas for easily fixed dishes I knew we would enjoy.

I will look for more Gooseberry books.
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Jul 03, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: favorites
101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches by Gooseberry Patch isn't my kind of cookbook. The recipes lean heavy on canned ingredients and mayonnaise. Similar to a Campbells or Kraft Recipe Book from the 90's. Again, that doesn't mean its bad, just not for me. I prefer fresh, from scratch recipes.
Jess
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Simple and easy to follow. A lot of great healthy lunch ideas!
Cathy
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010-books-read, 2018
Ietrio
Sep 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: practical
A simple book with simple instructions. The recipes are not particularly healthy or particularly tasty.
Keri
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice cookbook

Some recipes looked common. I especially liked recipes for sauces. I was happy to see some unique sandwich recipes. I will definitely try some!
Bev
Jul 11, 2013
Jacquelyn Smith
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks, kindle
good for soups and sandwiches.
Bestfoodies
Nov 19, 2013
Knicholson
Feb 24, 2012
Denise Cochran
rated it did not like it
Sep 01, 2017