Start by marking “Pursued (Reggie & Dylan #1)” as Want to Read:
Pursued (Reggie & Dylan #1)

Pursued

(Reggie & Dylan #1)

Big-city Lawyer. Country Farmer. In the normal course of events, their lives would never intersect . . . But some accidents aren't meant to be avoided. When attorney Reggie Meyers crashes into Dylan Monroe on the freeway, it makes a bad day even worse'or so she thinks until she discovers she's the prey in the deadly hunt of an unknown killer. Now, trusting this man she ...more
Published July 1st 2011 by White Rose Publishing (first published June 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Pursued, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pursued

Start your review of Pursued (Reggie & Dylan #1)
Linda Strong

Attorney Reggie Meyers is having a bad day. First of all she loses a court case and because she's brand new, she worries about her job. And then driving on the way home. she thinks she might have a flat tire so tries to cut across a couple of lanes, and as she's doing that, a dog runs out in front of her. Slamming on her brakes, the battered pickup behind her can't stop in time. Adding insult to injury, she gets the ticket.

Dylan Monroe is a dairy farmer ... one with a heart of gold and anxious
Nike Chillemi
Sep 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love w/this couple. Hot headed, pretty red headed attorney at law Reggie Meyers smacks into a cowpoke's old beaten up pick up truck and gets mad at him. Well, that's Reggie for you. Her car is totaled so he drives her home and soon discovers her life is in danger. Reggie's problems then go from bad to worse.
Book Him Danno
Pursued is suppose to be a mystery, suspense romance. Big city Lawyer and small town farmer. One is Religious and other one isn't. One is from a big family the other doesn't have any family. The whole opposites attract story line.
The story starts off with a bang and soon falls apart in a mess of cliché that do not end. The best I can say is the story is a lifetime movie story line that doesn't fulfill what it promises.
I enjoy a religious romance but this one hits readers over the head with God,
May 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Thank you NetGalley for the copy of Pursued by Lillian Duncan that I read and reviewed.
This book was pretty good but I wish they would have marked it have religious romance because they are not really my cup of tea. I also find it a bit ironic that in most of the book they are talking about God yet they have a crazed killer trying to kill the main character not very Godly if you ask me.
This book was definitely full of action from the start. I fear enjoyed that part. Who the killer was you were
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

Reggie’s bad day just got a whole lot worse.

Reggie is certainly the most interesting lawyer I’ve had the pleasure of reading about. She had my sympathy from the very start of the book. First, she bungles an important contract, and then she’s in a wreck in holiday traffic. Fortunately the man in the other car is Dylan Monroe. Dylan insists on driving her home. Once there, they find that Reggie’s apartment has been ransacked. As if that
Ada Brownell
Aug 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing

The ultimate test of a good novel is the story told, and Lillian Duncan created a powerful story with Pursued. First the attorney, Reggie (short for Regina) Meyers is in danger of losing her job because of a grammatical error on a contract.

At the airport on her way home, a woman accidentally whacks her in the head with luggage when she takes it from the carousel. Still dizzy from the blow, Reggie tries to weave her way through heavy traffic. She swerves to avoid a dog being chased by a child and
Paula  Phillips
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wanting an Edgy Christian Fiction ? One that combines Faith, Murder and Mayhem together ? In Pursured, we meet Reggie aka Regina , she is a lawyer at Benton Associates and it seems that her day is about to get really bad as she loses the account for the Lightning Bolt over a spelling grammar error because of course - the person she had signing the contract was an ex- English Teacher. It shows readers , that English is so important nowadays no matter what you do or career you pursue. Fast forward ...more
Katie
Jul 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
It’s always exciting to see a new book out on the market, especially when the book is in the suspense genre. (Yes, I’m a suspense-lover maniac!) Combining a good mix of suspense, mystery, and romance, Lillian Duncan’s new novel, Pursued, is sure to please!

Reggie was fun. That’s the first word that popped into my head as I read this. She had extremes, of course, but overall I thought she was lots of fun to get to know. The beginning of this story I found myself chuckling over everything that was
Barbara Early
Jul 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Reggie Meyers is a high-powered lawyer, at least she wants to be. Right now she's an apprentice lawyer who has just bungled a big contract. And crashed her car into a farmer's pickup. And found her apartment trashed. Oh, and someone keeps shooting at her.

But the aforementioned pickup belongs to studly Dylan Monroe, who sneaks in some farming among some mysterious "other things." After driving her home and seeing her trashed apartment, he's not going to leave her alone until she's safe. And the
SirenBookReviews
Mar 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
One could say Reggie is having a bad day. How was she to know things were only going to get worse from there? On a good note, Dylan, the man she's collided with in an accident, is kind enough to stay by her side.
From there the two are taken on the ride of their lives. Someone is after Reggie, and they seem to stop at nothing to mark her for death.
Wrapped up in plenty of suspense, Pursued delivers a whirlwind of action in a chaotic chain of events. I felt for Reggie and Dylan. Dylan's character
Sandra
Jul 21, 2011 added it
In Lillian Duncan's new book, Pursued, Reggie finds herself going from the fry pan into the fire and dragging Dylan in with her. After they meet "by accident," he becomes involved in protecting her from a gunman. Reggie finds she's not only running from whomever is out to kill her, she's also running from her growing attraction to Dylan. As an up-and-coming attorney living in the city, she has no desire to get involved with a farmer whose life is in the country---and a Christian at that.

Of
Barbara Derksen
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Begun by a fender bender, stubborn, independent Reggie, an up and coming lawyer in big city Cleveland, finds herself attracted to handsome, white knight and farmer, Dylan. Dylan helps Reggie when a hit man trashes her apartment, plants a bomb, and tries to kill her. Reggie has no idea why anyone would want her dead but Dylan plans on finding out. Can a city lawyer find something in comman with a small town farmer? A recommended read that I found to be entertaining as well as spiritually ...more
Nadine
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I wanted to give this a 4.5. I really like the Maggie McKenzie series. I've read 2, but I don't know if there are more.
Maggie, an investigative newspaper journalist, weaves her work assignment and the personal quest for truth about her own family into a fast-paced trip in England. She suddenly becomes a hunted person, and then has to find a kidnapped family. What a roller-coaster ride! Exciting and fun!
Jamie
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I did not want to put it down and hated to see it end. It was like reading a Dean Koontz novel only with an inspirational twist. I'll be looking for more books by Lillian Duncan.
Wendy Sparkes
This is my first read by Lillian Duncan, but am glad to say that as I have more books by her on my Kindle, it won't be my last!
Bobbie
Sep 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
Very interesting characters! Each is unique and yet interact in believable ways. The hero is surprising as the plot thickens. A fun Sunday afternoon read!
Lillian Duncan
Sep 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I could be biased since I wrote the book. But I loved writing the story of Reggie and Dylan.
Kathleen Cragin
Annie Rob
Mar 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Keeping Guard
  • Brink of Danger (Fog Lake Mysteries #3)
  • Ricochet
  • On Your Knees (Detectives of Hazel Hill #3)
  • On the Lookout (Lantern Beach P.D. #1)
  • Edge Of Truth (Law Enforcement Heroes)
  • Special Assignment (Hometown Heroes #3)
  • The Last Target
  • First Degree Murder (Lantern Beach P.D. #3)
  • Winds of Danger (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #4)
  • Plan of Action (Lantern Beach PD #5)
  • Fall Flip
  • Dead on Arrival (Lantern Beach P.D. #4)
  • Attempt to Locate (Lantern Beach P.D. #2)
  • Margin of Error (Fog Lake Mysteries #2)
  • Sanctuary Forever (WITSEC Town, #5)
  • Line of Duty (Fog Lake Mysteries #4)
  • Criss Cross (Holly #1)
Lillian lives in a small town in Ohio with her husband. She writes the type of books she loves to read--mystery and suspense with a touch or two of romance!

Reggie & Dylan (2 books)
  • Until Death Do Us Part (Reggie & Dylan #2)