Start by marking “Can't Get Enough” as Want to Read:
Can't Get Enough

Can't Get Enough

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  603 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews

He's everything she despises--a babe magnet with more notches on his belt than a millipede has legs.

And he thinks his coworker is wound so tightly she irons her underwear at night.

Two people couldn't be further apart.

But when Jack Brook and Claire Marsden get stuck in a sweltering elevator one afternoon, it's a different story. By the time they're rescued, Jack and Claire

Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #211, 250 pages
Published October 1st 2005 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Can't Get Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Get Enough

Julie James
Nov 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was a sucker for this one as soon as I saw the premise was about two co-workers who *think* they don't like each other. Another fun, great contemporary--that makes three in a row for me!
Manda Collins
Nov 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I don't get why there are so many low reviews for this book. It's easily one of the best Blaze titles I've read. Claire and Jack are interesting, well-rounded characters. I don't think I've ever seen a tri-athlete heroine before and Jack's reasons for being commitment shy are more palatable than the old "my parents didn't get along and that's why I'm a skirt-chaser" excuse. Add some snappy dialogue and some wicked hot chemistry and it's recipe for Blaze success!
Chi
Oh my heart, that was amazing!

Claire's always coloured within the lines (Sarah Mayberry's words), and done things right to the tee. So when she finds herself trapped in an elevator with Jack, the office playboy, it was either talk to him or succumb to her fear of small spaces. Turned out though, that she ended up succumbing to something else: rather, someone else. Namely, Jack.

It was amazing watching their ensuing attraction play out. I'm not going to say anything else, other than that it was tr
Nisha
Feb 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who needs a love/hate office romance
This is my most favorite office romance I've ever read. I loved this book. I don't even understand why more people haven't read this.

I will start with the cover. Isn't it so cute? And not overtly sexual? That's how I decided to even read the back cover. And then I found out that it was a enemies to lovers office romance, another one of my favorite themes. I was already half won over before I even read the book. I don't usually let myself read books with high expectations, but this book was splen
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Dec 06, 2010 rated it liked it
It was nice that the reason for a lack of commitment was not the traditional, "I've had my heart broken" theme. Good book. Nicely paced except for about the middle which I felt just dragged out the inevitably a bit too long.

I also wasn't totally on board with the description of the hero: 3/4 board shorts and a wrinkled shirt? Well, it takes all kinds, right? He sounded better OUT of his clothes than IN.

[Snicker] Never thought I would make such a sexist comment!

The other issue I had was with him
D.G.
Horrible cover (he looks like an intern and I have no words for her outfit) but the book wasn't bad. I like the Australian setting, the realistic business situation and that the heroine was a triathlete. The hero's situation was heart breaking and I liked that he wasn't 'cured' at the end because there's no way you can completely get pass that. You just have to learn to live with the pain.

The heroine was a bit too dramatic so that got old after a while. But this was definitely a decent read, spe
SaN~
Aug 23, 2016 rated it liked it

I love Sarah Mayberry, but this one is too frustrating for me. The story actually had a lot of potential. But I really couldn't stand the last part when Jack told Claire he loved her and she ran away. Kept on saying he just felt sorry for her. All while every encounter of them was never without horniness from both part. I understood the daddy issue for her but still this was too much for me.
fraulein
Jun 20, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jan
Jun 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Everything a good steamy category must be. Lots of sexual tension, fun, a bit sad and emotional, and promising HEA.

Liked this much more than I thought I would, because I haven't been lucky when it comes to Harlequin Blazes, but now I'm very tempted to get more by Sarah Mayberry this instant. I really liked both Jack and Claire, which surprised me, because from the blurb I wasn't expecting to like Claire all that much. (While I'm a sucker for the whole 'get a bit loose' plot I prefer it much mor
Kay
Jan 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: print
  • Ms. Match (The Wrong Bed #49)
  • Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392)
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)
  • The Specialist
  • Room Service (Do Not Disturb #6)
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club)
  • Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)
  • Whisper
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
  • My Front Page Scandal (Harlequin Blaze #352)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Once Upon a Valentine: All Tangled Up\Sleeping with a Beauty\Catch Me
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)
  • Risque Business
19909
Sarah Mayberry was born in Melbourne, Australia, and is the middle of three children. From the time that she first “stole” paper from kindergarten and stapled it together to make “books,” Sarah has always wanted to be a writer. In line with this ambition, on graduation from high school she completed a bachelor of arts degree majoring in professional writing, then sat down to write a book. When ins ...more
More about Sarah Mayberry...
“She didn’t sound overjoyed. She didn’t sound even slightly joyed.” 17 likes
“He couldn’t just come right out with it, could he? No, that would scare her off. He had to be subtle, build up to it. Explain himself.
“I love you.”
Of course, straight to the point was also an effective strategy.”
15 likes