Start by marking “From Idea to Success: The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network's Guide for Start-Ups” as Want to Read:

Are you among the many Americans who dream of starting a business but think you don’t know how? Help has arrived . . .

For generations, Dartmouth College and the Tuck School of Business have influenced and driven global entrepreneurship. Dartmouth firsts include the world petroleum industry, technological breakthroughs like artificial intelligence and BASIC computer

Published August 9th 2011 by McGraw-Hill Education (first published July 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about From Idea to Success, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Idea to Success

Start your review of From Idea to Success: The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network's Guide for Start-Ups
David McClendon, Sr
Dec 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book is a very good place to start if you are thinking about starting a new business. It won't answer all of your questions; no book could. But it will give you some ideas and has an extensive list of further readings to help you along.

By reading From Idea to Success, the budding entrepreneur will learn that there are probably a lot of things that they don't know they don't know. Some of the information given in the book is a good review of things the reader might already know.

This book
April
Sep 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
By far one of the most comprehensive business guides I've seen so far. I really wish I would have had this book 4 years ago when I first started thinking of starting my own business.

The title, "From Idea to Success", is entirely accurate as this book does start with the beginning phase, the idea phase, of starting a business and follows through to the success phase. Each chapter ends with questions for the reader to consider. My favorite feature of the book is the "What I Know Now That I Wish I
Ningjie
Taulant Ramabaja
Dec 18, 2016
Tina
May 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
Read this book for the nuts and bolts of starting a business.
Alex
Catalina
Jan 31, 2016
Josiah
Jul 26, 2011 marked it as to-read
Received for free through Goodreads First Reads program!
Sue