Start by marking “Get Rich Click!: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet” as Want to Read:
Get Rich Click!: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet

Get Rich Click!: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  212 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
The New York Times bestselling book that presents all of the insights, tips, and strategies needed to make money—and lots of it—online.

If you think you’ve missed the window of opportunity in the digital world, successful Internet entrepreneur Marc Ostrofsky says otherwise. Using real-life examples from people of all ages and walks of life who have made their fortunes onlin
Published January 3rd 2012 by Free Press (first published January 31st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Get Rich Click!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Rich Click!

Ryan Manganiello
I liked this book so much that I purchased it after I was almost done reading it. It was so valuable and useful that I decided I needed a copy of my own to use as a reference at home. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a book that contains everything they need to know about internet commerce, and would like to avoid purchasing multiple books on the same subject. It also provides you with free resources to find more detailed information on the subjects you may be interested in via ...more
Jo-Ann Murphy
Apr 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
There are a lot of good ideas in this book and it helps awaken you to spotting new opportunities. However, if you are not really computer savvy, some of it was not explained very well. I think he could have done without the saving money chapter and instead explained some of his other ideas more fully.

It was rather a slow read because of quantity of information it contains. I was not crazy how it keeps referring you to his website which appears to lack the information he promises.

It will be a ver
ZaBeth  Marsh
No one gets rich without a great idea and a lot of hard work. Nothing in this book made me think otherwise. In fact, I felt that this was just an elaborate marketing asset that on every page directs you to go to the author's website. There are some nuggets of truth about business and the Internet but it isn't anything that is unpublished in a dozen of other well written books.
Jill
Jul 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get Rich Click! would make a good textbook for Entrepreneurship 101. Entrepreneurship 101 would include "How to Read a Balance Sheet", "How to Read a Profit and Loss Statement" , basics of bookkeeping, this book, and a few other books by those who have successfully established a business. In other words, this is an excellent book, well written, and worth reading.
Tom Guard
The book covers the basics of internet marketing. Great book for a newbie. Experienced internet marketers may feel the book has no new tricks.
Solaogun Olusegun
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone before launching a site
Recommended to Solaogun by: Nobody
One of the best books I have read on making money on internet. The book is simply written. Many of the e-commerce and internet marketing technical terms I find tough to understand in the past were dissected in the book. It has opened my eyes to see the big pictures. Marc pointed out endless resource materials and links in this book. He is generous with information.
Ariadna73

Get Rich Click! - Marc Ostrofsky

My first thought when I saw this book was "this is another one of those books"; and I soon enough I realized I was not mistaken. This is, indeed, one of those books that will take you to the promised land if you follow all its advice. The problem with this sort of books is that the advice never really comes. The only thing you keep reading is about how other people somehow made so much money but doing exactly what the author is going to tell you if you just kee
Eric Fisk
While it is a rehash of techniques we all know as marketers it does have some new ideas.
Alain Burrese
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: success
“Get Rich Click: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet” by Marc Ostrofsky is an incredibly packed full guide to Internet marketing and making money on-line. I was amazed at how much good information Ostrofsky crammed into 239 pages. But it's not just the great content and resources that make this book so good, it is the mindset, or how to think, that Ostrafsky also teaches. One can't help but be motivated and have open eyes to new possibilities when reading this book. I think the mi ...more
Clay Clark
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the only book I've ever read regarding SEO that made sense to me. Marc breaks everything down simply so that anyone can understand it. He goes over how Google works, what Google is looking for and how you can rank high on the internet. The internet is one of the most powerful and valuable tools when it comes to business. Having presence on the internet and turning those clicks into cash is vital in today's world.

In Get Rich Click, he shows you real world examples of how people used the
Laura Reading
I picked this book up at my library. It was full of ways I had already heard about making an income online but gave a deeper understanding to how each works. The success stories were welcome. The understanding it provided behind the technologies and future opportunities were enlightening.
While I do not see myself as a domain name trader, now or in the near future, I appreciated knowing that the internet continues to grow and as it does so do the opportunities for using it to make an income on my
Mindi Beal
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happened across it in the library and was happy to find some useful information and resources for entering into the internet marketing game. The information is mostly well-presented and straightforward and it was helpful to have the success stories illustrate some of the techniques discussed. I found the constant referencing back to the author's own websites and other ventures a bit tedious, but I'd expect nothing less from an internet marketer's book about marketing.
Sam Wise-Neo
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing guide to making money on the internet. Marc Ostrofsky tells of his and his colleague method they employed to make money through the internet in Get Rich Click. A major point of the book was that you could sell you item then buy it. One time Marc as loaned some jewelry from a jeweler and sold it a the university then bought it from the jeweler. Can I do it? How can I do it? Is it really that easy? I recommend this book to anyone with an interest in being an entrepreneur.
Leticia
If you’re wondering how to profit on the Internet, this book is for you. Entrepreneur and multiple-business owner, Marc Ostrofsky shows you how he and others are making money online, and how you can too. From affiliate marketing to social networks to reverse e-commerce to pay-per-action, this book has it covered, and much, much more.
Gregory
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a must-read for not only those who wants to make money online and offline as well. The author was one of those who saw the opportunity- paid a six- figure sum just for a domain name in the 90s when the Internet was hardly established and sold it off for millions 3 years later! Find out what are the various methods that Internet marketeers are employing to attract traffic!
Eldritch
Aug 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a classic in the whole generate income online genre. It has so much in it that it is a little overwhelming. However, once you've sussed out there are many ways to make money, one might appeal and you can pursue it deeper. I got this out of my library, and I've renewed it, I use it for inspiration!!
Danny Fortes
Jul 13, 2011 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I'm 1/2 way through it and I love it. AWESOME read for anyone who is remotely thinking of pursuing a career in internet marketing.

Check out my post http://powerlovetruth.blogspot.com/p/...
Chet
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A how-to book on advertising and selling on the Internet. It is very self-promoting but also has good ideas and explanations of how Internet selling works. I read the eBook and then bought the hard bound as a reference book.
Signy
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, business
This book actually contains a large amount of ideas and information relating to internet business. Most of the book is written with a distinct marketing slant, but there is still some interesting information for those who aren't natural salespeople.
Angelene
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this. I am making my husband listen to it while he travels. This is a great book for making money on the internet. It is something so easy and very possible to do. I need to purchase this book now for future referencing. I am so glad I read it.
Jtr
Aug 19, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was okay. Somewhat repetitious and tended to lose my interest. As a result, took me too long to finish.
Marica
Good book for the enterprising/computer user personality!
Ckg
Jul 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These methods really do work!!! The book has more than paid for itself. It has filled my gas tank on more than one occasion.
Trevor Rumsey
Sep 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot of good ideas if you are into Internet marketing.
Stephanie
I really like the additional resource information. The information regarding marketing and shipping is also helpful.
B
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Laptop Millionaire
  • Midas Touch: Why Some Entrepreneurs Get Rich-And Why Most Don't
  • Blogging All-In-One for Dummies
  • Worth Every Penny: How to Charge What You're Worth When Everyone Else is Discounting
  • How I Made My First Million on the Internet and How You Can Too!: The Complete Insider's Guide to Making Millions with Your Internet Business
  • Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions
  • The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place
  • Internet Riches: The Simple Money-Making Secrets of Online Millionaires
  • Re-Imagine!: Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age
  • Management Challenges for the 21st Century
  • Facebook Marketing for Dummies
  • Starting an Online Business for Dummies
  • Donny Deutsch's Big Idea: How To Make Your Entrepreneurial Dreams Come True, From The AHA Moment To Your First Million
  • American Made: Why Making Things Will Return Us to Greatness
  • The Lean Brand: How Brand Innovation Builds Passion, Transforms Organizations and Creates Value
  • Communicate With Confidence!
  • Profitable Growth Is Everyone's Business: 10 Tools You Can Use Monday Morning
  • Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing

Nonfiction Deals

$2.99 $1.49
  • Here Is Where: Discovering America's Great Forgotten History
    $10.99 $1.99
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Rational Optimist (P.S.)
    $14.49 $2.99
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Of Wolves and Men (Scribner Classics)
  • God: A Story of Revelation
    $8.49 $2.99
  • Dharma Punx: A Memoir
    $11.49 $1.99
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Queens Consort: England's Medieval Queens from Eleanor of Aquitaine to Elizabeth of York
    $9.99 $2.99
  • As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning: A Memoir (The Autobiographical Trilogy Book 2)
  • An Appeal to the World: The Way to Peace in a Time of Division
    $13.99 $1.99
“If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!” 6 likes