Start by marking “The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)

The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  213 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
"Family, Clayton Style"Raising four-year-old triplets and an abandoned teenager, single mother Arabella Clayton Michaels has her hands full. She loves everything about her big family in tiny Clayton, Colorado. But when a Denver surgeon arrives with the news that her beloved teenager is his long-lost niece, Arabella worries she'll lose the girl--and much more. Jonathan Turn ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published August 23rd 2011 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Doctor's Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Doctor's Family

Judy
Dec 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The Doctor's Family by Lenora Worth
Book 3 in the Rocky Mountain Heirs Series
Arabella Clayton Michaels was the only grandchild to stay in Clayton. She lived in the old Victorian known as “Clayton House.” She was the one who took care of Grandpa George until he died and she led him to Christ. Her husband took off shortly after she gave birth to her triplets, Jessie, Jamie & Julie. Arabella also took in Jasmine Turner after her alcoholic father abandoned her. Jasmine was now engaged to Cade Cla
Patriciaw
Jul 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Worth shows why she's a NYT bestselling author with the third book in the Rocky Mountain Heirs series. Cousin Arabella Clayton Michaels connects with the uncle, Dr. Jonathan Turner, of Jasmine, the young woman she took in when the girl was abandoned. A divorced mother of triplets who loves living in the country, she can't imagine why this Denver doctor would be interested in her. But he is, and Worth tells the story with a prose and plot that feel effortless.
Dayra
Mar 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Who’s the creepy, stalker guy hanging around town? Arabella confronts him to find out and eventually realizes Jonathan is the man she will marry some day. This realization happens as the author changes Jonathan character. It also happens when conflicts with vandals arise. But did the author completely forget the vandalism acts at the end of the book? This book describes characters and introduces conflict well but forgets to resolve some of the conflict.
The author of The Doctor’s Family, Lenora
Phylisha Stone
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
a well written love inspired romance set in the rocky mountains
BILL NICHOLS
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lenora Worth is a NY Times bestselling author because she can make and tell an A+ story. It's super if you like clean, inspiring and heartwarming characters and values. My kind of book.
Sandra
Nov 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Soooo, I really liked this book. I really love romances where the hero is a doctor and that's probably why I married one (well, amongst other reasons.) There were all kinds of positive things going on in this book:
The hero, Jonathan, was a doctor! There's nothing sexier than saving a life.
The heroine, Arabella, had three adorable daughters. Just adorable.
There was some real plot and mystery behind the main plot line of the romance. Who is Macy's real father? She bears an uncanny resemblance to t
Debby
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Really a 2.5.

Arabella Clayton Michaels is raising 4 year-old triplet girls in tiny Clayton, CO as well as abandoned teen, Jasmine Turner. When Jasmine's previously unknown Denver surgeon uncle shows up, their worlds tilt. There's a family feud, weird estranged mom, ruined wedding dress, etc., but a happy ending!
Molly Cline
Sep 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
I usually really enjoy the Love Inspired books; but this one I simply could not get into. I tried five different times to read it and I just couldn't find an actual storyline and it didn't grab me from get go. It maybe a good book but I just didn't find it interesting and so will move on to another.
Rosa Cline
Oct 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
Carol
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed this book. It was a good story, but the author had to keep explaining what had happened in the previous two books and now I need to find the next book in the series to find out about some of. The mysteries in this book.
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #6)
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • Daddy in the Making (New Friends Street, #2)
  • A Family for Thanksgiving (After the Storm, #5)
  • The Cowboy Lawman (Cooper Creek, #5)
  • A Family for Faith
  • Ready-Made Family (Wings of Refuge, #3)
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
  • Apprentice Father
  • Her Rodeo Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #1)
Lenora Worth has written 75 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone when she received her 50th book pin from Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has millions of books in print and is a NY Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense and Tule Publishing. ...more
More about Lenora Worth...

Rocky Mountain Heirs (6 books)
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #6)