Start by marking “The Deadly Fae (The World of Fae, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Deadly Fae (The World of Fae, #2)

The Deadly Fae (The World of Fae #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  297 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Lady Sessily is a dark fae, an assassin, and she intends to retire and take up some other occupation so she can lead a normal life. Get a boyfriend. Visit the human world to hassle humans like many of her kind do. Attend fae kingdom parties, not as the mystery woman who is scoping out her next intended victim, but just to have fun. Until tall, dark, handsome, and deadly in ...more
Published (first published July 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Deadly Fae, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Deadly Fae

Rosemarie Grainer
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A female fae assassin, oh my!

She is deadly all right. I love Terry Spear's shapechanger books, but was not as sure if I would like these. Now, I am 2 stories in and loving it! Sessily is a fantastic heroine, an assassin with a code of honor. Creshion is not at all what he appears to be at first! Watching the two of them together was quite fun! There is action, adventure, a fancy ball with snotty ladies, a fun storyline with some serious bits. In the end we got to see the main characters from boo
Sigour
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Funny and light. It deserves a reading.
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received a code from the author to listen to and review the audio version of the book

The cover is not my favorite, and it really doesn’t matter because I don’t even have to see the cover just that it is written by Terry Spear :)

First, I loved that I didn't have to get used to another narrator for this book. It is the same narrator from book 1. My son and I listened to this to and from school for a week. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but my so
Linda
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***This review is for the audible version of The Deadly Fae***

I loved it! This is the 2nd book I've enjoyed from Terry's World of Fae series and it's just as magical a tale as the 1st one! As with the 1st story, this tale would also be perfect for tweens and teens . BUT... it's not just for the young. I really enjoyed it, too, and I'm in my 60s.

The plot was an enchanting and original treasure. Lady Sessily, an ultra-talented dark fae hunter assassin, is on an assignment when she encounters an ob
Karen
Mar 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Deadly Fae (The World of Fae series) by Terry Spear
ISBN-10: 1468096958
ISBN-13: 978-1468096958

Lady Sessily, a dark fae and an assassin plans on taking one last assignment before retiring. She wants a normal life where she can be herself and not hide in the shadows, waiting to take out her next victim. But on her last mission to assassinate an evil fae lord, a bossy cobra fae lord keeps getting in her way. She’s not sure if she wants to smack him or kill him.

The crowned cobra fae, lord Creshi
Bonnie Gill
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this book on Audible.
Lady Sessily just wants to retire from her life as a secret assassin. But the uber sexy Prince Creshion insists she complete one more assassination. The target is the evil Cobra Queen.
I really enjoyed this story.
What I liked most… I absolutely loved Sessily’s choice of weapons to kill. I thought they were unique and ladylike. I liked how she used her wit and stayed a lady throughout the story.
What I didn’t like? Nothing. This is a great story.
I recommend thi
Kay
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beth
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Terry Spear has a way of enrapturing you into her books. This book was no exception. Extremely enjoyable YA read. My only diappointment was that I had hoped that Alicia and Deveron would have more of an active roll in this book but it was not the case. But that was purely because I didn't want the first book in this series to end and now I hope that Sessilly and Creshion (cool name wonder where she got it) will continue in the next book as well.
Amy Kuklis
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great!

Oh this one is so much better than the first in this series! I love this book. The characters are so great and the story is fun and fast with never a dull moment. Thanks again Terry for another wonderful read.
Julia
Dec 19, 2011 rated it it was ok
The story was ok, but the writing style got on my last nerve. The story lacked a clear climax; I never felt any anxiety for the characters. Plus, if the prince referred to Sessely as an "angel assassin" one more time I was going to scream.
LadyTechie
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one!
Yvette
Dec 22, 2012 rated it liked it
I enjoyed it
Kat
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Had an enjoyable afternoon reading this book.
Alysia Meece
Jan 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Just as good if not better then the first. I couldn't put it down!
Noetical
Kayla mcloughlin
Apr 11, 2012
Sep 03, 2014
Jessica Gauthier
rated it did not like it
Aug 28, 2012
Christopher Skinner
Jun 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • How To Be A Goddess
  • Glass Frost (Frost, #2)
  • Spell for Sophia (Teen Wytche Saga, #4)
  • Lizzy Speare and the Cursed Tomb
  • Senior Year Bites (The Clanless, #1)
  • Shadow Allegiance (Unholy Alliance, #3)
  • The Keeper and the Rune Stone (The Black Ledge Series, #1)
  • Wedding Bliss (Hero's Sword #3)
  • Out of Her Mind (Taken by the Panther, #3)
  • Venom of the Serpent's Cunning (Andy Smithson, #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Glass Castles ( Fae-Witch Trilogy, #0.5)
  • The Warble (The Bernovem Chronicles Book 1)
  • Echo Across Time
  • Thomas (Le Beau Brothers #4)
  • Moon Crossed: The Complete First Season (Crescent Hunter #1)
  • The Battle for Princess Madeline
  • Trial by Heart (Trial Series #4)
  • Winter Fae (The Sisters' Grimoire #1)
Love, love, love romance, the paranormal, hunky Highlanders with their delicious brogue and hot kilts, so Terry Spear writes about those hunky Highlanders both in medieval times and as wolves in contemporary times. Jaguar shifters too! And young adult urban fantasy. And romantic suspense.

She grew up reading mystery, adventure, mythologies from around the world, ghost stories, the paranormal, fell
More about Terry Spear

The World of Fae (9 books)
  • The Dark Fae (The World of Fae, #1)
  • The Winged Fae (The World of Fae, #3)
  • The Ancient Fae (The World of Fae, #4)
  • Dragon Fae (The World of Fae, #5)
  • Hawk Fae (The World of Fae, #6)
  • Phantom Fae (The World of Fae, #7)
  • Golden Fae (The World of Fae Book 8)
  • The World of Fae Book Set