Start by marking “Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)

Romero

(The Moreno Brothers #4)

Librarian's note: This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN: B005ZGLNZK.

New Adult / Contemporary romance.

Prim and proper middle school teacher Isabel Montenegro always runs the opposite direction from men like Ramon Romero. A foul-mouthed, uneducated, loose cannon has no place in her careful plans. But instead of running away, Isabel is completely captivated. The
Published October 24th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Romero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romero

Start your review of Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)
Abbi Glines
Nov 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I was going to love Romero. He was always the goofy one. BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! This one had all the angst, possessiveness, and romance all Reyes books have. Fabulous read.
Karla
Ramon Romero is a brawny, filthy-mouthed, possessive, hot-headed arrogant jerk, and I adore him. He acts before he thinks, and one minute I wanted to slap him upside the head and the next jump on him and kiss him silly!! He’s been a huge part of the Moreno brother’s series and I was so happy that Elizabeth Reyes gave him his own book. This book overlaps in storyline with Always Been Mine, Alex and Valerie’s book. It’s where Isabel first came into the picture, and her relationship with Romero ...more
Judy
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Romero by Elizabeth Reyes Book 4 in the Moreno Brother's Series

How does one go about telling about Romero? In the earlier books we see him as the one always getting drunk early and only caring about what girls he can pick up at the parties. And his mouth, well the words that come out of it, not good. Be warned that Romero was raised by his two uncles and they are... well...Manny and Max are hilarious but pretty crude. They love their boy they raised and straightened out some of their activities
Ann
Sep 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this bk. I knew I’d like it because I love this series, ER’s writing style and her sense of humor. Just didn’t realize how much I’d like it. So glad ER decided to let Romero have his own bk. First of all I gotta say the uncles were outrageously hilarious. Lots of LOL moments. I kept having to go back and re-read parts of their dialogue just for another laugh. Yet underneath Romero’s bawdy family there was a very endearing love between Romero, Max and Mannie. Romero was even ...more
Morgan
Nov 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, 3-stars

Romero is the latest novel in the Moreno Brothers series by Elizabeth Reyes. Romero has been around since the beginning of this series. He grew up around Angel (Forever Mine) and Sal (Making You Mine), and his two best friends are Alex (Always Been Mine) and Eric (Sweet Sofie). Since the first novel in this series, Romero has been my least favorite character. His lewd remarks, his filthy language, and his tough
Laura's Book Addiction
Aug 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for Sal's book.
Dyndyn
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
How can I not fall for Romero? He's a good looking arrogant hothead who has a filthy mouth, possessive as hell with a temper to boot yet he's the goofy and adorable one. I just didn't think I'd fall hard for him which I did. He has a sweet and vulnerable side which got me.

Izzy is Romero's polar opposite in upbringing given that she came from an uptight affluent family while Romero was raised by his uncles who own a titty bar.

“His uncles, while a little rough around the edges, were good guys—now.
Brob
Oct 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Romero is a great addition to the series surrounding the Moreno brothers, I really liked his intensity and how we see past some of the ways that the brothers see him when they are younger. His relationship with Izzy was beautifully written and I can't wait for the next book about Sal to come out!
Aman
Jul 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: over-5-stars
Loved Romero's story!! He and Izzy are perfect together. I can totally relate to their story. There's just one thing that I'm still curious about...why does he go by his last name?? He never explained that?!?!
Katherine Kouklinou
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Short Reviews for the whole "Moreno Brothers" series!! ;)

1)Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers #1)

* * * * * (5 STARS) out of 5 stars!

“When he finally opened his eyes he saw her sit up
and smile at him. She was beautiful, her dark hair was
tousled, and her green eyes glimmered. God have mercy.
He’d died and gone to heaven.”
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

It’s about Sarah and Angel’s relationship which will be put into test when he finds out about Sarah’s ‘unusual’ relationship with her best friend, Sydney.

PLOT
Jenn
Nov 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Romero became one of my favorite supporting characters over the course of the series leading up to his own book. He had a rough edge to him and a funny sense of humor. I will say, even though I like his story, I didn't like that the author took out most of his humor for this book. I felt like his overbearing ways were betrayed in a whole different light than the way the Moreno Brothers' overbearing ways were betrayed in their books. I wish the author would have left his humor in this book. I did ...more
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Enjoyed Romero, the manwhore that he was and Izzy his perfect woman. Even though his temper gets the best of him, he's level headed and thinks things thru. If I had a sister(Izzy's)like Pat, I would done smack her BIG time!
Malice
Aug 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
That's right I read the whole book on the day it came out! It was THAT good. Can't wait for Sal!!
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Sep 10, 2011 marked it as to-read
Oh, I cannot wait to see this...
Kami Dodson-Perry
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
4th installment of the Moreno Brother's series. Although Romero is not a blood brother he is as close to it as it can get along with Alex.

Romero & Isabel's story is a cute one. Isabel comes from a good family with high standards. Isabel however is bored with the HIGH STANDARD kind of guy. They are boring to talk to, boring to sleep with, boring boring boring...... Isabel is not sure what she needs but boring is not it.

Romero is used to one-night stands, no strings attached woman, and no
Melissa
Jul 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Personally, though I like Elizabeth Reyes' writing and I thought i'd love Romero's character, I wasn't too crazy about his and Izzy's relationship. I always got the impression that Romero would be this all around tough headed goofball with a possesive streak, but this was way over the top (and I thought Alex had set the bar on that one). Though I wasn't a fan of Isabel's family (some of them, because I liked Art) or their opinion of Romero, I couldn't help but feel that they were justified in ...more
Lauren
Adriana
Nov 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Adriana by: adriananori@live.com
Loved it as i knew i would..

Romero is a ladies man and is always one for nothing series when it comes to girls but in comes Isobel ( who is Valeries roommate) and she sparks his intrest like no woman ever has. But Isobel is so diffrent from him he really doesnt think he is good enough.

I dont want to give to much away beacuase i want everyone to go out and read this awsome book.

This relationship has its ups and downs and i loved it becuase Romero and Isobel are so diffrent that they make an
Toni
Sep 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, mature
Izzy and Romero

What happens when you get a short fused Alpha Male and a picture perfect school teacher together? Lots and lots of steam! Meddling parents, deception, the need to protect the one you love, and lots of humor describe the tale of the story of Izzy and Romero. And let me tell you, it doesn't disappoint. Although Romero isn't a true Moreno brother by blood, he has got all of the style of the Moreno's and grew up with them so, just like in any tight knit family, he is a Moreno brother
Lauramelinda
Mar 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Romero was my favorite of The Moreno Brothers series. I've enjoyed all of the books but I really loved Romero. I like that all of Reyes' characters have real flaws and Romero is no exception. It was great to really see why he is the way he is, and as an added bonus his uncles are hilarious!! At first I was a bit worried because Romero wasn't depicted in the best light in the other books but this one will make you fall in love with him!
Pavan
Oct 14, 2011 added it
i loved this book, you really got to see Romero's life story. i'm so glad Elizabeth Reyes wrote this book. :D

**the only little thing i had a little "hmm" moment on was that Isabel knew Romero had an anger problem yet i never saw her talk to him about anger management classes.

all together i would read this over and over again

Beck
Dec 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
WARNING: You will spend the whole duration of this book wanting oh so badly to slap Isabel's sister.

I loved this book, it was exciting, and so unpredicatble. But best of all, for all the hopeless romantics, just like myself, the ending does not disappoint.
George
Oct 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Just spent a lovely three hours with Romero! Great addition to the series! Can't wait for Sal's story!
Isabel
Jun 02, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, kobo
Dr. Canitazz Emerson
Sep 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
“I really am broken without you. Promise you’ll never leave me, Izzy.”

LOVE ROMERO!

He was a hot head but what you see with him is what you get.
Shemeika
Oct 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Romero, Now I can't wait for Sal version.
Sheryl C. Nash
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Hmmmm...Romero was sooooooo hot, love this book! I reckon he's the hottest out of the Moreno brothers... Even though he's not a Moreno...love hot blooded Latino's...
Via Love
Apr 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Did anyone else notice that if you scramble the letters in "Romero" you get "Moreno"?? lol
 B.E.Love
Sep 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Romero, let me count the ways: he's hot, possessive, strong, demanding, domineering, crazy in love................ sigh I love Romero. I can re-read this book again and again.
B.A. Wilson
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This has some violence issues that go completely unaddressed. In storybook land, this guy is sexy, manly, stands up for what he thinks is right, and has a short fuse (basically all that full of testosterone crap that is supposed to be appealing as long as you don't have to live with it).

In reality, Romero would be that guy for whom there are so many red flags that you would be a complete idiot to move forward in the relationship. I wish that had been addressed better, but overall, it's a decent
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Intimate Intuition (Lotus House #6)
  • Enlightened End (Lotus House #7)
  • The Heart of Christmas (Whiskey Creek, #7)
  • Her Savior: Ellison Brothers
  • Keeping Her (Keeping Her, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Romance (Six Pack Ranch #7; Rocky Mountain House #9)
  • Scandal with a Prince (Royal Scandals, #1)
  • Daddy's Dirty Boss
  • Manacle (MC Sinners Next Generation, #3)
  • Discovering Pride (Pride #2)
  • Love Reserved (Fervent #1)
  • Fighting Seduction (The Boss #1)
  • Finding Pride (Pride, #1)
  • Returning Pride (The Pride, #3)
  • The Heavier The Chains...
  • Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Retreat (Six Pack Ranch #8; Rocky Mountain House #11)
  • Rocky Mountain Devil (Six Pack Ranch #10; Rocky Mountain House #15)
Elizabeth Reyes is a USA Today Best Selling Author of The Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, Fate and Desert Heat romance series.

Join the fun and become a royal member of TeamReyes and enjoy the perks of early announcements,cover reveals teasers, including exclusive teasers shared only the group. Along with exclusive team,giveaways,discussions, trivia, Secret Santa and much much more!

Moreno Brothers:

The Moreno Brothers (5 books)
  • Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)
  • Always Been Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #2)
  • Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3)
  • Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5)
“He didn’t say a word and she didn’t ask anything else, just ran her fingers through his hair until his breathing began to calm. Without letting go of her or even pulling away to face her he finally whispered against her ear, “Please don’t leave me. I promise I’ll try harder.” Slowly he pulled away and their eyes met. “I’m nothing without you, Izzy.” 63 likes