Start by marking “Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction” as Want to Read:
Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction

Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction

2.91  ·  Rating details ·  113 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction

Ashish Iyer
Dec 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
Waste of my time.
Kunal
Sep 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
You love the movies? You'll love this book! A light hearted "filmy" book which will appeal to urban generation of India! Enjoy!
Abhishek Devurkar
Jan 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
Avoid. Seriously.
Archana Chari
I gave up on this book years back, when I bought it. The author's way of writing did not appeal to me. It was childish, with side headings in bold black and lot of exclamatory marks as if he was writing English exam. His grammar was poor too, which was one of the main reasons that the book was lying there in my shelf gathering dust. I mean, don't they even proof read a book before they publish it?? So not professional!!
Anyway, I somehow felt like reading it today. It was a very light read. I fin
Swati Agrawal
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AWWEESSSSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........JUST LOVE IT!
Rajasekhar Reddy
Sep 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
As d title suggests it gives d feel of watching a movie...loved it
Kishore Reddy
rated it it was ok
Jul 30, 2013
Shelvi Garg
Mar 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Rahul Saini is the bestselling author of five hugely popular books – Those small Lil’ Things,
Just like in the Movies, The Orange Hangover and most recently Paperback Dreams and
Just For You, which created a lot of buzz and raised many questions about the current
scenario of the publishing industry in India. All his books have featured in various bestselling lists across the nation.
His books have str
More about Rahul Saini...