Start by marking “A Critical Loss of Balance” as Want to Read:
A Critical Loss of Balance

A Critical Loss of Balance

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Cliff Elliott thought he had endured the worst thing a parent could endure when his nine year old daughter was kidnapped, but he was wrong. The circumstances that led to her return were far worse than anything he could have imagined. Now Cliff, a man who rarely uttered a cross word, a man whose temperament and nature were as gentle as any man's could be, had his life throw ...more
Published December 28th 2010 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about A Critical Loss of Balance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Critical Loss of Balance

Virginia
Nov 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As I began reading this book, it was as if the author's hand had loosed his pen and lifted from the page, grabbed me by the lapel, and pulled me in. Cliff Elliott reads about the serial kidnapper, that is preying on the city's wealthiest, and thinks he is safe because his socioeconomic lot in life is so much lower than the victims. He. Couldn't. Be. More. Wrong. When his wife is injured, and his daughter kidnapped, his world tilts off its axis. The crime is similar enough to point to the serial ...more
Margaret
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was ok
From the bookjacket:

Disclaimer: This book was sent to me for the purpose of review. All opinions are expressed are 100% my own!

The storyline for this book was great and the characters were well developed. A family faces the unthinkable when their daughter was kidna
Mel
Aug 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A Critical Loss of Balance is an excellent read and I could almost promise this story would pull you in. You'll never know the depths that you would go to for someone that you love or for something that you think is right until you're put smack dab in that situation. This story makes that reality feel so much closer and really got me thinking what I would do in that situation.

Read my full review here:
LuAnn
Jul 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Trouble seems to follow Cliff Elliott. When his daughter is kidnapped, he begins the task of finding out who did such a thing to his family … not an easy undertaking. The circumstances prove to be an action-packed story for readers of this novel of suspense and intrigue.
I very much enjoyed reading this book. It was fairly fast-paced and I liked several of the characters in the story. It was definitely worth my time!
Carri
Mar 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2012
This book kept me on the edge of my seat - I had to finish it because I couldn't stop thinking about it. In the end there were many questions left unanswered, so I'm assuming there will be other books in this series to follow. It was just nice to be able to read a criminal mystery without all the language, sex and over the top violence that many of them contain.
Carol
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I read this for the Just For Fun Challenge which encourages reading one book that has been on the TBR shelf for a long time and without doing a review. I still rated this book though.
Nicole