Start by marking “Shelby's Journal (Fallen Shorts, #3.1)” as Want to Read:
Shelby's Journal (Fallen Shorts, #3.1)

Shelby's Journal (Fallen Shorts #3.1)

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  530 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Published (first published 2011)

Annikka
Nov 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Tak tohle byl super POV^^
Kay
Sep 24, 2012 rated it did not like it
what i wanna know, is when shelby got all incense and bad vibes and stuff. in all the other shorts shes just a kid with a bad past. and suddenly, and in the book too, shes all like my sage leaves FINALLY came. like wtf is that about?
also i revoke what i said about how she doesnt remember him. obviously i hadnt read this one yet, since im reading them chronologically, i can hardly be blamed.
also, no one is that honest with themselves that they actually side with the other person. "I was a complet
Sharon
Jun 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Again, another too small short which barely adds anything to the story. The first lot of shorts were interesting and slightly longer, though I think the author is perhaps reaching for extra scenes here and not really finding anything.

More thoughts on this short and the others will appear on Elfie Books blog soon. Check the Lauren Kate page on the blog for reviews and thoughts of the shorts and main books.

Mary
Aug 24, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories
This is a short story to Lauren Kate's Fallen Series. I love these short stories. They give you more of an idea what each character is really like. In Shelby's Journal obviously it's about Shelby writing in her journal. But she is writing about Luce, which she is very jealous of. That's all I'm going to say. Don't want to give away too much. If your a Fallen series fan I recommend you read it. It's only like 2 pages long so it shouldn't take long to read. :)
Myndi
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
While I like the idea of getting inside Shelby's head and seeing what was going on with her in that time when Luce first came to Shoreline, I wish we'd gotten more. All we got here is basically what we already could have guessed. I'd have liked to see the progress from annoyed at having a roommate, to grudging respect, to actual friendship.
Joti
Jan 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-it
Here, Shelby talks about Lucinda being her new room-mate & how she's dating Daniel & how she knew Daniel from before - where they went to that party and ended up in jail. So Shelby was just surprised & a bit annoyed that Daniel - who was gorgeous - ends up dating the girl who's her new roommate :$ but she says she'll try to be nicer
Jovy
Jun 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelby is blabbing in her journal just like me in some of my reviews but what can we do? We can't help being us...lol...

I'm imagining how gorgeous Daniel looks. I remember Daniel and Shelby's first meeting in Daniel in LA. How can you be not attracted to someone who cares and is like trustworthy?

Luce and Shelby just became roommates...it must be fate...I'm being sarcastic...
Radiant
Dec 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was short but funny and VVEERRYY Shelby...LOL
L.J. Kerry
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelby is so self centered
Lainey
Jun 12, 2012 added it
Lol
Laura Elizabeth
Aug 01, 2012 rated it did not like it
Again these extras are best for those in love with this series. Clearly not myself.
Annika
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it
I think it's nice that we got to see Shelby's point of view and how she felt towards Lucinda Price at first.
Taimane
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelby's upfrontness <3
Louisa
Jul 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh, loved these short stories, loved these looks into the series! Need to read more!
Amy
Aug 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Fallen has so many short stories, it's kind of ridiculous but awesome. Nice to get insight into someone else's POV.
Rosy
Dec 28, 2014 rated it liked it
I have to admit to Shelby that I am one of 'those' that just happens to fangirl over Luce and Daniel. Sorry.
MischaS_
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
LOL!!! Why is everyone so into Daniel? Don't understand! But, I'm really sorry that Shelby didn't keep her opinion about Luce, that might be interesting :)
Vanessa
Jul 15, 2013 rated it liked it
A cute little Fallen short. So glad I can still read a little more about this book even though the series ended a while ago. This truly is one of my favorite series. And, this was cute.
Maud
Aug 31, 2012 rated it liked it
I loved getting a little bit of a peek in Shelby's journal. I feel like such a naughty girl for reading her diary but it was a very interesting read and that shall be all the defense I give.
Διονυσια Μ.
Dec 02, 2012
Megan
Sep 07, 2013
Tânia Silva
rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2012
Miu Dreyar
rated it it was ok
Jan 29, 2015
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Dinner Disaster (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #2.2)
  • Sam's Story (The Morganville Vampires)
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)
  • Stalkers
  • Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2)
  • Eternal Flame (The Immortals, # 0.5)
  • Seirs (Soul Guardians #5)
  • Wicked Pretty Things: 13 Dark Faerie Romances
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Crow Memory (The Blood Journals, #1.5)
  • Demons: Encounters with the Devil and His Minions, Fallen Angels, and the Possessed
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of the Fallen novels, the Teardrop novels, and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her family.
More about Lauren Kate...

Fallen Shorts (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Daniel's First Sighting (Fallen Shorts, #0.1)
  • Before the Fire (Fallen Shorts, #0.2)
  • What Happened To Trevor (Fallen Shorts, #0.3)
  • Daniel in L.A. (Fallen Shorts, #0.4)
  • Arriane's Day Out (Fallen Shorts, #0.5)
  • Daniel and Gabbe's Fight (Fallen Shorts, #0.6)
  • A Date with an Outcast (Fallen Shorts, #2.1)
  • Cam Goes Hunting (Fallen Shorts, #2.2)
  • Inside Francesca's Office (Fallen Shorts, #2.3)
  • Miles in the Dark (Fallen Shorts, #3.2)