Start by marking “Lydia's Twin Temptation (Divine Creek Ranch, #8)” as Want to Read:
Lydia's Twin Temptation (Divine Creek Ranch, #8)

Lydia's Twin Temptation

(Divine Creek Ranch #8)

Lydia Webster is stranded in west Texas, waiting tables to earn money to escape Fort Stockton and the clutches of her lecherous boss. Circumstances have brought the professional chef to west Texas and left her high and dry.

Distance means nothing to Chance Carlisle when he recalls the beautiful waitress's smile and blue eyes. His brother Clayton doesn't believe in long-dist
ebook
Published November 25th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Lydia's Twin Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lydia's Twin Temptation

Judith
Dec 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Yes, that's right. 5 stars!! This is another novel that is set in Divine, Texas, and highlights the experiences of a young woman who is the younger sister of one of the heroes in "Summer's Indiscretion." Lydia is determined to live her own life, prove she is truly a grown-up, even though her two over-bearing older brothers, truly loving her, are still way too involved in her personal life. Now the exigencies of life have brought Lydia almost to the bottom of her emotional and financial resources ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lydia is having a hard time making ends meet and it looks like someone is sabotaging her every time she thinks she see's a light at the end of the tunnel. Chance saw Lydia on one of his drives when he stopped for a bite to eat and was smitten. He wants nothing more than an opportunity to show her he and his brother can take care and provide her with everything she needs. Will Lydia gamble on becoming the next cook for Chance and Clayton.
Sylvie
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-ez-rat
This book was on my to be read list and I’m wishing I had read it sooner. Two hot cowboys, how do you go wrong? Not to mention, they are identical twins which can be good or bad. One twin is soft, the other is rough but they complement each other well and take great care of Lydia.
Claudia Reinbrecht
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

“Sometimes it’s best to just jump on in, baby.”

Lydia doesn’t simply give in to the temptation of Chance and Clayton Carlisle, she embraces their love with her whole heart.

Are you in the market for one of those books that’s chock full of sweet “awww” moments? You know the type of book I mean: the ones where the characters don’t drive the reader nuts by spending more time fighting their attraction to one another rather than enjoying the
Emily
Jul 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Out of all the Divine Creek books this is the one I have been waiting with the most anticipation for, I can't recall what book Clayton and Chance were introduced in, I think it was Heavenly Angel, but I have been eager for this story to unfold and it did not disappoint.

Chef Lydia Webster moved to Fort Stockton with a job offer that looked like it would bolster her career, only to find out it fell through and ended up getting a job at Cafe Oasis with a handsy sleazy manager who she has been able
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
This is new author for me. Having a BIG soft spot for Texas Cowboys, I was drawn to the series that touts its men as, “rugged as the land they love, but gentle as a Texas breeze.” I haven’t read the previous Divine Creek Ranch Collections and for the most part, the story was fine to read as a standalone.

Lydia Webster’s life has hit a big hitch and she’s stuck in West Texas looking to get the heck out. She’s a trained chef waiting tables until she can accumulate enough cash to relocate. She has
Darcy
Jul 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, e-book, 2014, erotica
With the little that we saw Lydia in the last book I was very excited to read this one. Things weren't really looking all that great for Lydia at the start, then got a bit worse. I was glad that Chance was there to rescue her and give her a sane place after finding out how crazy her boss was.

I loved that Chance took advantage of Lydia's situation to explain what he and Clayton had been hoping for. He laid things out in an upfront manner and let her know that she wasn't obligated, but he would h
Angel
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lydia Webster is stuck in Fort Stockton with a yelling boss in a job that seems to be going nowhere, when life takes a huge turn for the worst, until Chance walks in to brighten her day...Chance can't believe what Lydia has had to go through the last few days and once the dust settles he offers her what he's hoping will be a dream come true....Clayton is just happy that he now has a chance to prove himself to Lydia, and doesn't let ignorant people or big bad buttiniskis brothers deter him....can ...more
Ava
Ava���s Review:
This is new author for me. Having a BIG soft spot for Texas Cowboys, I was drawn to the series that touts its men as, ���rugged as the land they love, but gentle as a Texas breeze.��� I haven���t read the previous Divine Creek Ranch Collections and for the most part, the story was fine to read as a standalone.

see the rest of my review at:

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Review to come.

Heather Rainier slipped a small bit of Lydia into another book and I was curious to find out about Lydia's story. Honestly though, I have not been reading this series accordingly :D I'm a badass like that. The insta-love with Lydia and Clayton didn't really work out that well for me though.
Anna
Dec 26, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Chance and his perusal of Lydia and subsequent 'saving' of her from her situation and enjoyed getting to know Clayton. Bit annoyed by the protective older brother issue but otherwise a fun read.
Amanda
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
this is one of my favorite books. I'm not sure if its the idea of being spoiled by two sexy ranchers or if its just that Lydia is very sweet and deserves the love of two good men to look after her and make her happy.
April
Is it bad I wanted more conflict? I felt the beginning resolved too easy. But over all it was a good story with loads of steam!! I had been waiting for this for several books as it was referenced a while ago! So happy Lydia was reunited with her family and got her men!!
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What I really liked about this book was that Chance wooed Lydia for months before actually offering her a home and further with him and Clayton. Absolutely loved that HR quotes Sophie Oak 'bliss series' if u haven't read any of her books yet u MUST!!!!!
Great HEA
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous read!
Charlene
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved the aftermath with Ace. "Shht". Funny.
Lynda
One of the better books of the series.
Lauren
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Who hasn't fantasized about being in the middle of twins?! This book brings all of those fantasies to life, and makes you want it even more! ;)
Jenny
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-menage
I loved this book what a sweet love story.
Kimberlee
Aug 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I just cannot get enough of the Divine Ranch Series. This was also a really fun read between Chance/Lydia/Clayton and throw in two big over protective brothers and you have a fun romantic read.
Toi
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
quick Read

Chance and Clayton rescue Lydia from a bad spot in her life - but she needs to let Ace and Kemp know she's in town since she's their baby sister.
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
Easy read. All the characters were nice enough. It was all just ok but nothing particularly remarkable.
Tammy
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. I loved this one so much. I laughed and Cried and there was so really hot and steamy scenes. Whew! This is one fantastic series.
Carisa
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was ok
I didn't like the menage story -predictable- or the writing -unbelievably boring, even the scenes made me yawn.
SCENES/CONTENT: several/menage
GENRE/TONE: contemporary/light
LENGTH: 243 pages
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Very nice story in the Divine, Texas series.
And twin hotties 'nuf said except that they were also rich and would do anything for her. Lydia is damn lucky.
Deborah
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
What's better than a menage? A menage with twin hotties. Chance has been wooing Lydia for months. Lydia always looks foward to Chance's appearance at the diner. She likes it better when Clayton is with him. Lydia secretly wishes she can both of them but knows that's just a fantasy. Can Chance and Clayton bring her fantasy to life?
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀

great series even if this one was one I liked the less :)
Ginger Robertson
Sep 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and I am looking forward to my next book to be read that is written by Ms Rainier.

• Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Double Trouble (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #5)
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs, Wyoming, #1)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
Heather Rainier lives and writes in South Central Texas. Her stories offer up the content of her fantasies, with humor, tragedy, and triumph mixed in.

Heather's love of romance fiction began as a teenager when her mom gave her copies of Kathleen Woodiwiss's "The Flame and the Flower" and Bertrice Small's "Skye O'Malley". To this day she's pretty sure that was her mom's version of the "birds and the

Divine Creek Ranch (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Divine Grace (Divine Creek Ranch, #1)
  • Her Gentle Giant, Part 1: No Regrets (Divine Creek Ranch, #2)
  • Her Gentle Giant, Part 2: Remember to Dance (Divine Creek Ranch, #2.5)
  • Heavenly Angel (Divine Creek Ranch, #3)
  • Rosemary's Double Delight (Divine Creek Ranch, #4)
  • Spurs and Heels (Divine Creek Ranch, #5)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Summer's Indiscretion (Divine Creek Ranch, #7)
  • Their Divine Doctor (Divine Creek Ranch, #9)
  • Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch, #10)