Start by marking “HIDDEN MICKEY 4: Wolf! Happily Ever After? (Hidden Mickey, #4)” as Want to Read:
HIDDEN MICKEY 4: Wolf! Happily Ever After? (Hidden Mickey, #4)

HIDDEN MICKEY 4: Wolf! Happily Ever After?

(Hidden Mickey #4)

HIDDEN MICKEY 4: Wolf! Happily Ever After?

Volume 4 in a series of action-adventure mysteries about Walt Disney and Disneyland written for Adults, Teens, & Tweens (age 10 & up).
Flesch-Kincaid Grade 5.6 - Flesch Reading Ease 79.1

WOLF CROSSES PATHS WITH MERLIN AS HE ATTEMPTS TO RETURN THE RED DIAMOND TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER

Wolf, the mysterious Disneyland security guar
Paperback, 1st, 424 pages
Published November 15th 2011 by Double-R Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about HIDDEN MICKEY 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HIDDEN MICKEY 4

Karla Randolph
Oct 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
"Wow!! This was one smooth read! The plot was superb with its climatic conflict of good verses evil, yet the characters really pulled it along. We hope this isn’t the beginning of the end of the series because this cast of characters, Wolf, Mato, Lance, Kimberly, and Wals has become like real people—friends that you look forward to meeting and catching up on the latest turn of adventure. You feel their struggle of staying true to their inner nature and desires, while rejoicing in their conquests ...more
Alyssa C.
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone, especially the young at heart
Will she or won't she?
The exciting ending of this story leaves it wide open - will there be another book in the series? This is perhaps the most gripping and fast paced story of the series. It will bring you back to your childhood with the memories of your favorite fairy tales mixed into the modern world. If you liked Nancy's other Hidden Mickey books, you will love this one!
I now know Nancy is continuing the saga with a new series, starting with "Hidden Mickey Adventures 1: Peter and the Wolf",
Amy S.
Mar 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love the book - Excellent - 5 stars
Hidden Mickey 4 is a page turner! The story, just continues to develop with more twists and turns. There are so many details intertwined throughout the book from the classic Disney Movies and Disneyland. I hope Nancy doesn't quit with this book! Absolutely loved #4 and can't wait to see what the future holds!!
Nadine
May 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great Books!!
Karla Randolph
Oct 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rob
Nov 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book continues from where Hidden Mickey #3 leaves off. The mysterious Rose is trying to get returned to her own time and place with the help of Wolf and Wals. Something is not quite right when they discover that someone who was thought to be dead is actually alive and still looking for the Hidden Mickey Diamond.

This was an amazing read and I highly recommend it to any Disney Historian or lover of anything Disney. The author's creative use of fantasy and history of Disney and Disneyland make
Kathy
Nov 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Hidden Mickey 4 Wolf is a great addition and ending to this series. I sincerely hope it won't be the last, as though ending was a great close, there could still be more great magical adventures for the Hidden Mickey quest. This book was great from the beginning of magic with Merlin all the way through the Disneyland we all love. The Disneyland history woven throughout the novel is fabulous for every Disney fan out there! A great addition to any Disney collection of books!
Alyssa (The Shady Glade)
Oct 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I'd like the fantasy aspect introduced in the last book, but by this one it grew on me. I still feel a little bounced around by the jumping back and forth in time between anecdotes of Walt and what's going on with Wolf/Wals. I did think Wals' part in the story ended rather abruptly, so hopefully we'll hear more from him.

Can't wait to see more books in this series!
Fittytiff
May 06, 2012 rated it liked it
So this was probably the best of them all. Followed closely my #3 I enjoyed the fantasy stuff this time!
Shellie
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved the stories in this one. It gets better each book. I have heard the 5 th one is different so I guess I will find out! Excellent series
Rob
Nov 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any Disney Historian or lover of anything Disney.

Matthew
Mar 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book! I loved how it took off right where the last book ended. Rose, Wolf & all of the great characters introduced in the Hidden Mickey series of books are here, and they are with Walt Disney. If you love Disney themes, you'll love this book! Looking forward to the new Hidden Mickey Adventures series, with Peter and the Wolf...
Anne
Aug 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hidden-mickey
I agree with fittytiff in that this was the best book in the the series, it was true Disney Fantasy style! I am so looking forward to Nancy's new series Hidden Mickey Adventures, I have it pre-ordered.

Shawn Deal
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: time-travel, fantasy
This is a great conclusion to the Wolf duology. I would have never believed this series to be as good as it was if I had not read it. This series I think can truly be enjoyed by most action, mystery and fantasy readers. If you have an interest in Disneyland, than that's just an extra. I loved this series and am sorry that there are no new novels coming out.
David Blaylock
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was ok
This series turned into something I was not interested in, but had to finish. I didn't need magic and time travel to keep me reading.
Meagan
Jun 18, 2015
Jodie Emmons
Jan 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Nancy Temple Rodrigue lives in the small town of Lompoc, California, where she writes her novels.

Writing about her favorite park, Disneyland, comes easy for Nancy as she has been an avid Disney fan ever since she was 6 years old and went to Disneyland for the first time. Her novels show her admiration and respect for the man who started it all, Walt Disney.

Being is a very talented and diverse aut

Hidden Mickey (5 books)
  • HIDDEN MICKEY: Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales! (Hidden Mickey, #1)
  • HIDDEN MICKEY 2: It All Started... (Hidden Mickey, #2)
  • HIDDEN MICKEY 3: Wolf! The Legend of Tom Sawyer's Island (Hidden Mickey, #3)
  • HIDDEN MICKEY 4.5: Unfinished Business-Wals