Start by marking “Bundles of Fun: Quilts from Fat Quarters” as Want to Read:
Bundles of Fun: Quilts from Fat Quarters

Bundles of Fun: Quilts from Fat Quarters

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Put your fat quarters to good use! Bundles of Fun features 12 stylish ways to use your fat quarter bundles. From baby quilts to bed quilts, these designs are quick, cute and perfectly coordinated! Cutting diagrams and quilt designs make the most each fat quarter, while the step-by-step instructions make the process easy. Expert quilter Karen Snyder guides you through the b ...more
Published February 16th 2006 by Krause Publications (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Bundles of Fun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bundles of Fun

Candy
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quilting
I was able to read this because someone donated it to the Marysville Public Library. They are in the consortium with my library.
The pictures of fat quarter displays in this book are so cute! I liked the idea of using a couple of sets of quarters so they are not all "matchy matchy". Additional fabrics are often added to the fat quarters, and we are encouraged to experiment.
My favorite quilt is entitled "until the 12th of never. I like all 3 variations!
The author gives good instructions for cuttin
Kristel
There are some nice quilts in here, but much of it is so basic that I can't be bothered. (For instance: there are two quilts made only of random 6 or 4 inch squares.) The point, I suppose, is to make these quilts using 12 fat quarters and perhaps a few spare fabrics for borders, but other than cutting instructions to help make the most of the fat quarter, I don't think it's that useful a book.
Judy