Start by marking “What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do: Common Horse Sense” as Want to Read:
What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do: Common Horse Sense

What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do: Common Horse Sense

This remarkable book speaks to our current stressful, fear-based mode of existing by offering simple, common-sense solutions that lead toward sanity and joy. And the wonderful thing is that these methods are available to us all in present-moment time. Wyatt Webb sticks to his belief that the cause of our most difficult struggles in this life are two things we’re not born w ...more
Published July 15th 2006 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do

Start your review of What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do: Common Horse Sense
Jen
Dec 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Wyatt Webb's first book, and this one was even better.

He goes through the "Five steps for overcoming fear and self-doubt" and he does it in a very practical, open, honest way.
He tells stories of clients he has worked with at Miraval Resort... many of which are amazing and simple at the same time.

Most of the book is about him challenging his fear of heights. The emotions and reactions that come up within him when he decides to confront that fear. He is just honest and genuine.

It
Mitesh Patel
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Perhaps a distant variant of Dale Carnegie's "Stop Worrying and Start Living". Similar principles accept that the model has been elaborated a bit. Unlike Dale Carnegie's classic book which provides a mental model for overcoming your fears without linking everything to childhood traumas, this book links everything to previous experiences and for that I downgraded to 3 stars.
Heidi
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love everything Wyatt Webb
Louise
May 08, 2009 rated it liked it
I liked the first one better..."Its not about the Horse". This one seemed to take me a long time to read even though it wasn't very long. I still learned a few things though.
Katie
Apr 12, 2008 marked it as to-read
I had forgotten about his 2nd book until working on this list...I plan to read it so check back for a review later
Lindathrashercox.net
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tells how stress and anxiety can make a person sick.
Jenny Bethel