Start by marking “Eating Like Queens: A Guide to Ethnic Dining in America's Melting Pot, Queens, New York” as Want to Read:

There's no place like Queens, New York, for exotic, exciting eating. With more than 100 nationalities represented, America's most multicultural county offers a remarkable array of ethnic restaurants and food markets to explore. Taiwanese, Punjabi, Indonesian, Korean, Brazilian, Montenegrin, Egyptian, Moroccan and more.
Published June 1st 2005 by Jones Books

To ask other readers questions about Eating Like Queens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eating Like Queens

Start your review of Eating Like Queens: A Guide to Ethnic Dining in America's Melting Pot, Queens, New York
Liz
Jun 16, 2007 rated it it was amazing
A great resource for the diverse restaurants of Queens including directions (subway/bus), phone number, and etiquette for the uninitiated. Also has recipes that seem simple, although I have yet to try any of them. I've tried 4 restaurants so far and the info from the book has been accurate (copyright 2005)
Kendra
Dec 29, 2008 rated it liked it
I live in Queens... this books is actually helping me to understand the overload of diversity.

Ok - now I just have to start eating at these places.
Viridian5
Aug 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
Thanks to this book I have some new cuisines and places to try as well as a better idea of what I've been ordering during dim sum brunches.
Camila