Start by marking “Merry Christmas, Geronimo!” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Merry Christmas, Geron...

Geronimo Stilton

Merry Christmas, Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton #12)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  4,698 Ratings  ·  113 Reviews
I was so excited about Christmas, I could squeak! My favorite nephew Benjamin was going to come over, and we were planning to trim the tree and eat lots of delicious holiday Cheesy Chews. But before you could say "cat alert," disaster struck! I slipped over my tail and ended up in the hospital. And then my mouse hole caught on fire! Holey cheese, this was turning out to be ...more
Published July 12th 2009 (first published December 2000)

Jarred Snowball
Jan 24, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
boringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringb ...more
Sylvia
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: My cousin Tommy
It was a really good book. The author added a lot of sense of humor, using words such as: Famouse. I really enjoyed it.
Nang Michelle
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is really funny. I enjoy reading Geronimo's books rather than Thea Stilton's. His books are funny and he uses "Rodent Language" which i love. Geronimo's Christmas has never been so horrible or him. He got into all sorts of trouble but his family members helped him out.b
Jigme Choedak
this book was amazing...
Parva Satodia
Very interesting
Dolly
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Shelves: childrens, christmas, 2012
Our girls really like the Geronimo Stilton chapter books. I think they are quite corny, but they are fun and filled with action and adventure. We've also read a few of the graphic novels. I prefer to read the chapter books aloud, but our girls are enamored with them both, so I humor them.

This story was a depressing Christmas-themed read that ends happily, but is so unbelievable, it really takes away from the story. One disaster after another occurs to poor Geronimo and while a silver lining see
Erick
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this book was great because he never gave up to find his wallet when he loss it and he try every appointment the other person was going to be at but he was also afraid to arrive late to his grandpa house because it was Christmas but he gave up and when to his grandpa house and there was that bag he was looking for because somebody came to leave for Geronimo Stilton and Geronimo Stilton did all the work for nothing but he finally had a happy Christmas.
Gayathri
Feb 05, 2013 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 0
nice yeah sure
Morghan B
Nov 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: geronimo-stilton
This book is funny and talked about the true meaning of Christmas and how Geronimo safes people and helps people I love love love love love this book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caitlyn
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book because it was about Christmas
Brian Walker
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A surprisingly nice ending to a terrific kids series.
Kabeer kapil tapadia
I love the book.......
It's really cool with adventures and comedy
It's even a best-seller
I love it the most in the WHOLE WORLD!!
Maximilian Lee
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book because I liked the part when Geronimo kept on trying to get the old lady off the road because he was very nice to save the rodent's life. I also liked this book because I love Christmas.
Grace Bittle
I didn't really get the Christmas effect: in July.
venkatgoud.ramdas
I want to read the book
Kaytee
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was amazing also but i still do not like that snobby,selfish,greedy trap i want him out of the story.
Stephane
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hillarious!
Angeline
Mar 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I like it!
Christine (KizzieReads)
Reading this to my son. He loves this series.
Agali Jimenez
Oct 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book "Merry Christmas,Geronimo" by Geronimo Stilton is one of the greatest book I ever read. It's about a mouse who is having a dinner party at his house for Christmas-Eve. Then he has to go to work so he puts on warm clothing because it is snowing outside. He arrives at his work and he is being asked constantly if he is hot. He gets frustrated and runs straight into his office. After his work he gets his favorite nephew and they both go to the park and make snowmouses. He gets into massive ...more
Agali Jimenez
Oct 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recommend this book "Merry Christmas,Geronimo!" by Geronimo Stilton to people with warm/kind hearts because this is a peaceful book. Its about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton. It is also about having a dinner party at his house and how his day gets ruined on Christmas Eve. His troubles first start when he is being asked constantly by all of his co-workers if he is hot in his winter clothes. Then later on he ends up in the hospital. After he gets out of the hospital he heads home and finds out ...more
Cara
Jan 25, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 1st-3rd grade and/or parents
Skyler and I really enjoyed reading this book together! There's no deep meaning to it, but it is a really cute one for, say 1st or 2nd graders who are a little advanced and like a somewhat complex but light story line. There are lots of illustrations and lots of characters. They also use different fonts throughout for big and interesting words. Skyler decided we needed to read those in a "different voice". :) Cute, cute, cute!
Jude
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was cold and I was shattering inside my house I was holding a hot hot chocolate and watching television but suddenly the door flew open and I saw my little nephew Benjamin he said uncle tomorrow is Christmas so can we celebrate in your house then I said sure when Benjamin left my room I quickly rush to my room and get
Esmeralda Luz Hernandez
It is nice how Geronimo's family goes to his house after the fire and fix the house. Geronimo's house went soggy, burned and ruined, went to dry, cleaned and beautiful. His family pulled together and helped Geronimo. Also, Geronimo ended up giving his present (stuffed bear) to Ben and cheese for Thea and Trap. So, the Christmas disaster, turned into a Christmas love and feast fest.
Colleen Mertens
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute holiday read for kids. It was another fun adventure with the writing mouse and his family. Always funny to see the adventures they have and how the holiday stress gets to Geronimo is often funny.
Stacy
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CHEESECAKES!! My daughter enjoyed this book because the characters help others. I enjoyed the underlying humor, such as "War and Cheese," the store Better Cheddar and Beyond, Ratbury balls, and other rat, mouse, and cheese parody, which extend through the series.
Jacqueline
Anna and I listened to this using the overdrive app. I thought it was cute in the beginning but gradually the cuteness got on my nerves. I think this is the first Geronimo Stilton book I've encountered, though I've heard of them lots. I expected more from it.
Eric Herr
A fun book with a nice little adventure to keep Alec and me entertained.

This is the latest selection by Alec for our evening reads. I don't hold out much hope for a highly detailed plot but it is certainly seasonal so we are moving forward.
Aaryn
Jun 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about a rondent called Geronimo Stilton. This book is about Christmas. Geronimo is preparing his Christmas party but there are a lot of disaster happened! How Geronimo will solve them? Will the party start fluently?
Izzy
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I used to always read these book, i have stopped reading them but most of them were amazing! I saw one at the library and it brought back funny and great memories!
the best book 7 7 Sep 18, 2013 02:34AM
homework 1 5 Dec 06, 2011 01:01PM
the best book 1 2 Sep 27, 2011 07:08AM
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (Thea Stilton #2)
  • Who Cloned the President? (Capital Mysteries #1)
  • Hey! Listen to This: Stories to Read Aloud
  • Bless This Mouse
  • Fox on Wheels
  • The Case of the Snack Snatcher (West Meadows Detectives #1)
  • The Demon's Den (Hardy Boys, #81)
  • Arthur Lost and Found (Arthur Adventure Series)
  • The Case of the Good-Looking Corpse (The P.K Pinkerton Mysteries, #2)
  • More Flanimals
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)