Start by marking “Family by Design (Rosewood, Texas, #7)” as Want to Read:
Family by Design (Rosewood, Texas, #7)

Family by Design (Rosewood, Texas #7)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews

Doctor In Need Of Help
Finding a sitter for his orphaned niece is Dr. J. C. Mueller's priority. But he can't ask the one person the girl actually takes a shine to. Maddie Carter is a full-time caregiver for her ailing mother. When she returned to Rosewood, Texas, she gave up her dream of opening a tea shop. Then J.C. provides the chance to make it happen. And when Maddie o
Published August 1st 2011 by Love Inspired (first published July 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Family by Design, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family by Design

Barbara
Neurologist J. C. Mueller, M.D., needs to find a babysitter/au pair for his newly orphaned niece. He meets lovely Maddie Carter, who has returned home to Rosewood, Texas, to care for her Alzheimer's-stricken mother. Maddie and Chrissy spark up a friendship, but Maddie worries about getting too close to the handsome doctor who's treating her mother.

The author refers to Dr. Mueller as performing surgery, which is an error. Neurosurgeons perform surgery; neurologists do not. Also, dating the daught
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
Jun 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Every so often, I read a book that actually touches my heart. In "Family by Design" this happened. Some would say, this book is a gentle romance and leave it at that. Well, it is. A very Christian gentle romance, but what this book has is a message that we in the busy lives we live, forget. We forget just how rare and precious personal relationships should be. We forget to give one another emotional as well as financial support. This could even and should even extend to members of our community ...more
Karen
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd read this before,but I don't know when. Maddie Carter is the sole caregiver to her mom, Lillian. Lillian's is Dr JC Mueller's new patient. JC's orphaned niece is having trouble in school and he can't keep a nanny. With their two families join for help and security? Will Maddie's former fiance', Owen mess it all up?
Patriciaw
Jul 31, 2011 rated it it was ok
Just okay for me. Liked the characters and setting of Rosewood, Texas but felt most of the conflict between the hero and heroine was based on a misunderstanding that was kept going by putting off a single, much needed conversation.
Dawn
Jul 26, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was an easy read and a good story. I liked most of the characters but felt the conflict between the two main characters was based solely on a continued miscommunication.

Kristi
Dec 26, 2012 added it
such a great inspirational book of god love and family.
Harlequin Books

Miniseries: Rosewood, Texas
Harlequin Books

Miniseries: Rosewood, Texas
Chanover55
Nice read. I have read others by this author; this did not disappoint.
Susan F
Feb 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Nice quick read. Some parts are a little unrealistic.
Linda
Mar 10, 2017
Kiki Joseph
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Christian romance!!!
Bonnie K. Winn is the author of 34 published novels, most of which have been translated into over twenty languages. Fourteen-million copies of her books are in print. Currently, Bonnie is one of the top ten bestselling authors in Harlequin’s highly successful Steeple Hill/Love Inspired inspirational fiction program.
Named as one of the top ten romance authors in America by Affaire de Coeur, Bonnie
More about Bonnie K. Winn...

Rosewood, Texas (9 books)
  • Protected Hearts (Rosewood, Texas, #1)
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • To Love Again (Rosewood, Texas, #3)
  • Lone Star Blessings (Rosewood, Texas, #4)
  • Return to Rosewood (Rosewood, Texas, #5)
  • Jingle Bell Blessings (Rosewood, Texas, #6)
  • Forever a Family (Rosewood, Texas, #8)
  • Falling for Her Boss (Rosewood, Texas, #9)