Start by marking “The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 9.5)” as Want to Read:
The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 9.5)

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons #1.5-8.5; 9.5)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  6,578 Ratings  ·  632 Reviews
ONCE UPON A TIME, A HISTORICAL ROMANCE AUTHOR CREATED A FAMILY…

But not just any family. Eight brothers and sisters, assorted in-laws, sons and daughters, nieces and nephews, (not to mention an overweight corgi), plus an irrepressible matriarch who’s a match for any of them… These are the Bridgertons: less a family than a force of nature. Through eight bestselling novels, r
Published April 2nd 2013 by HarperCollins (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Bridgertons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bridgertons

litsiren
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall: 4 stars

I will review about Simon and Daphne's, Gregory and Lucy's, and Violet's happily ever afters only. As I have read, rated, and reviewed the rest before the release of this book.

I was sad with the end of Bridgertons series because it is one of the best series I've ever read. And with amazing, wonderful stories in it. With this book, I am once again, fill with happiness! I've missed them so much!

Duke and I: The 2nd Epilogue - 4 stars
I wasn't expecting to laugh out loud reading the s
Kimberly Carrington-Fox
Algunos epílogos me han encantado (los de Daphne, Anthony y Colin, por ejemplo) pero en general todos aportan algo a su propia historia, la dejan más cerrada y bonita. Y qué gran personaje Violet... Qué gran libro hubiera sido el suyo.
En fin, que es un bonito final para una saga bonita. Un placer conoceros, Bridgertons ♥
Antica
Aug 11, 2012 marked it as to-read
Release annoncement:

Oh my god!

At long last! After years of waiting; this is Finally coming to print!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!

Photobucket

And there's a section dedicated to Violet!! How much better can this get!!!

Stephanie
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I can objectively see that this book isn't going to be 5 stars for everybody - it's a collection of novella-length "second-epilogues" for Quinn's Bridgerton novels, for one thing, so anyone who hasn't read those books would be lost; and, objectively, a lot of these stories don't have really strong plot structures - they're more about the much-loved characters just hanging out together in later life, sharing lovely small successions of events together...

...but ohhhhhhh did I love this b
Exina
Happily Ever After is a lovely collection of second epilogues to the Bridgerton series.

The Duke and I
4 stars

A sweet and heartwarming episode about an exceptionally happy marriage, with an even sweeter surprise.
“Simon...”
He nuzzled her ear. “Daphne...”
His mouth moved along the line of her throat, and she felt herself melting. Twenty-one years of marriage and still...
“At least draw the curtains,” she murmured.

The Viscount Who Loved Me
2 stars

(originally published as an e-short)
“This is Pall
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Each story is an epilogue of sorts, updating readers on what is happening with their favorite characters after each of their books. That being said, readers who have not read all the books in the Bridgerton series would not fully appreciate the events and stories in this novel. I highly recommended starting with book one, to experience the magic that Quinn has created.

Before each story, Quinn pens a quick note on what the vignette is about and particularly why she decided to write the story. It'
Tempo de Ler
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A derradeira despedida da família Bridgerton: adorei!

Neste livro, Julia Quin dá-nos a oportunidade de revisitar os personagens desta série e recordar as histórias de cada um deles; até Violet, que esteve presente em todos os livros e que foi conquistando os nossos corações a cada um deles, tem o seu mais que merecido epílogo. Continuo a achar, no entanto, que a parte de Lady Whistledown podia ter sido gerida de forma mais interessante mas, tirando isso, gostei muito do livro.

Com o bom humor de
Lia
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the whole series
And since I love happy endings I enjoyed this last one and especially Violets story.

Unfortunately .. All good things come to an

And I am really really...
 photo 70518ADA-910B-472E-9B8D-08B65C35CBBC_zpsxft9ct6l.jpg
Tiko
oh god im sure i will be crying about Edmund...

***

and yes, i did cry a lot :D violets epilogue was so very very great... others ive already read and reviewed so i wont start about their greatness :D i love violet and truth be told always wanted to read how everything began... and it wasnt disapointing. i cant really describe her story... it was exactly the kind id like to read about violet...
Holly
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
I can't think of a better way to end 2015 than to read a Bridgerton book. Loved this, of course. I don't think I could ever get tired of reading about the Bridgertons. If I could belong to any fictional family, they would be it, hands down!!
Caroline Yamashita
Confesso que doeu um pouco ler o último livro da série. Foi difícil dar um Tchau a essa família.
Nesse livro, temos um segundo epílogo de todas as histórias. Um capítulo para Bridgerton.
Foi bom saber o que aconteceu depois da última página de cada livro, conhecer os novos personagens e como o casamento anda depois de 10, 15 e 20 anos!
Eles só ficam melhor e melhor... Vou sentir saudades de esperar os livros serem lançados, enfim, vou sentir saudades...
Benedita Santos
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Acho que já sinto saudades da família Bridgerton!
Sharon
Oh, shit, the tears. This series has been insaneee. It really feels bittersweet ending it officially now with these "2nd epilogues." I cried for some of them - they were all great and I'm glad they all got their "happily ever after." The best thing about this series: the family loyalty. 33 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren - geez - I feel oddly happy about this.
Lizzy
Jul 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Dnf@25%.
♥ℳelody
Wonderful read. This was like visiting old friends. I've really missed the Bridgertons and their colorful, spot-on quick banter. I love this big family and their dynamics so much.

The Duke and I: Epilogue II--3 stars
What was the point of this? At first it seemed to focus on Daphne's surprise unexpected pregnancy then the whole tease about the letters from Simon's father which was a complete underwhelming let down. And I want to know if Colin's son Georgie ever learned to talk. I'm kinda annoyed
Jess
Mar 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads
Blog rating: A-

It’s been a long time since I first read and fell in love with the Bridgerton family. But even after finishing the series, I never went to the author’s webpage and read the 2nd epilogues. I have no idea why. Now, they’re all being released together in this compilation book along with a new novella for Violet, the mother and leader of this captivating family.

The 2nd epilogues all go right in order with the books in the series, but what I enj
Joana V.
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meus
Review no blog Pepita Mágica: https://pepitamagica.blogspot.pt/2016...
Review at the blog Pepita Mágica: https://pepitamagica.blogspot.pt/2016...

Este livro inclui os vários epílogos dos livros que nos contam a história da família Bridgerton. E é com imenso prazer que revejo personagens que tanto gosto.

O meu favorito foi aquele que está de acordo com o livro favorito da colecção, O Visconde e Eu, que nos conta mais um jogo de palamalho, que é uma diversão imensa, tal como no livro original.

També
Sara
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Apesar de alguns desfechos serem parecidos foi um final delicioso para todas as histórias desta família maravilhosa. Agora fiquei com vontade de voltar a ler a série toda novamente!
Booklover, Indianapolis
(Jul) I am torn about this book. On the one hand...it's the Bridgertons - one of the best historical romance families ever written. On the other hand...well, there really was not a lot of substance to any of these.

I was not about to pay $2 each when these were issues as stand alone e-stories - I mean, each is only about 40 pages! As a book - well, part of me wants to own this as I own all the others in paper - but honestly, while I reread Anthony and Colin, I'd never pick this up again. We'll s
Rita Valamatos
Até sempre, Bridgertons! E sim, tenho esperança de que não seja o fim. Ainda... ❤ ...more
Helene Harrison
Review - I really really loved this book. When I finish Regency romances, not just those of Quinn but also of Stephanie Laurens, I always want to know about their married life and children and this selection gives an insight into those sections. I loved the Bridgerton series when I first read it and I still love it now. It was very clever how Quinn left a little something out of the end of each novel to enable her to then write and publish this collection. Without giving too much away, this made ...more
Vero
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
SIMPLEMENTE PERFECTO!!!

Los epílogos de El Duque y yo (Daphne y Simón) y Camino a la Boda (Lucy y Gregory), junto a la historia de Violet: Violet in Bloom, increíbles...

«“I love you,” he said, laughing over her squeal of surprise.
“Not as much as I love you.”
He gave her his best look of condescension. “You only think you know what you’re talking about.”
“Very well,” he allowed. “You may love me more, but I will love you better.

Esta novella es el cierre perfecto para la hermosa serie Bridger
Amanda
I was in desperate need of this collection. Not only because I wasn’t quite ready to say goodbye to the Bridgertons yet, but it also helped ease the disappointment I felt from Gregory’s book too.

The epic pall mall rematch and the entire When He Was Wicked 2nd epilogue (damn Francesca and Michael for always making me cry!) were my absolute favorites. I really enjoyed Amanda Crane’s story as well, and the fact that Hyacinth’s daughter Isabella was her carbon copy, quirks and all. The heartachingly
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Oct 27, 2013 marked it as on-kindle-waiting-to-be-read
Please check all prices before buying, prices correct at time of publication.

£1.49 was £5.99
Amazon UK Link - The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgerton Family Book 9)
$2.22
Amazon US Link - http://amzn.com/B00BPWAL6A
Deborah
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed all the additional epilogues. I especially liked the story about Violet and Edmund. I was wondering who Billie was in Julia Quinn's new book Because of Miss Bridgerton
Lit Reader
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: historical
I picked this up after reading all the second epilogues because I did not want to miss the final bonus, Violet's novella with a little bit of her bittersweet backstory. All chapters were good, adding a little something to each Bridgerton book, some more romantic, others with a drop of sadness, still a nice complement and final goodbye to the series.
Carla Marques
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Como disse no instagram....De certeza que vou adorar e posso dizer que adorei mesmo.
Opinião completa em: http://aviciadadoslivros.blogspot.pt/...
Nanou
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
ah en fait c'est l'ensemble de toutes les novellas + celle du tome 8 + une inédite sur Violet gniiiiiiii (bon c'est assez triste son histoire à elle mais gniiiiiiii quand même)
Célia
Gostei muito da série Bridgertons. Ao longo de 8 livros, tive oportunidade de acompanhar esta família fantástica e as suas aventuras e desventuras amorosas, sempre com um toque de humor irresistível. Dentro do género “romance romântico” diria que esta série de Julia Quinn tem livros que se tornaram alguns dos meus favoritos.

Após a publicação de cada um dos livros, surgiam sempre algumas questões por parte dos fãs, e por esse motivo a autora decidiu escrever um segundo epílogo para cada um deles,
Katherine
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
I seem to be in the minority, but I really disliked this book! Some of the epilogues were ok (not good but readable) but some were embarrassingly bad...like the one for To Sir Philip with Love was so bad I couldn't even believe that it was allowed to be published! The story is about and narrated by Amanda (Sir Philip's daughter). It starts out fine, but then the story ends so abruptly that I actually thought my Kindle might have been screwed up and I was missing pages! The story was incredibly p ...more
  • One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2)
  • Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove, #4)
  • With This Kiss: Part One
  • And the Miss Ran Away with the Rake (Rhymes With Love, #2)
  • A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (MacKenzies & McBrides, #4.5)
  • A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)
  • When She Said I Do (Worthington, #1)
  • Duke of Midnight (Maiden Lane, #6)
  • The Duke Diaries (Royal Entourage, #3)
  • Sweet Madness (Veiled Seduction, #3)
  • The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and in 2001 she did so in grand style, competing on the the game show The Weakest Link and walking away with the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British an ...more
More about Julia Quinn

Bridgertons (8 books)
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7)
  • On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
“There was a certain history to this. While heavily pregnant with Amelia, she had asked him if she was radiant or if she just looked like a waddling duck. He told her she’d looked like a radiant duck. This had not been the correct answer.” 22 likes
“He'd been waiting for a love fraught with passion and drama; it hadn't even occurred to him that true love might be something that was utterly comfortable and just plain easy.” 13 likes