Start by marking “The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 9.5)” as Want to Read:
The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 9.5)

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After

(Bridgertons #1.5-8.5, 9.5)

ONCE UPON A TIME, A HISTORICAL ROMANCE AUTHOR CREATED A FAMILY…

But not just any family. Eight brothers and sisters, assorted in-laws, sons and daughters, nieces and nephews, (not to mention an overweight corgi), plus an irrepressible matriarch who’s a match for any of them… These are the Bridgertons: less a family than a force of nature. Through eight bestselli
Published April 2nd 2013 by HarperCollins (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Bridgertons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bridgertons

Start your review of The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 9.5)
mizlanah
Overall: 4 stars

I will review about Simon and Daphne's, Gregory and Lucy's, and Violet's happily ever afters only. As I have read, rated, and reviewed the rest before the release of this book.

I was sad with the end of Bridgertons series because it is one of the best series I've ever read. And with amazing, wonderful stories in it. With this book, I am once again, fill with happiness! I've missed them so much!

Duke and I: The 2nd Epilogue - 4 stars
I wasn't expecting to laugh ou/>Duke
Exina
Happily Ever After is a lovely collection of second epilogues to the Bridgerton series.

The Duke and I
4 stars

A sweet and heartwarming episode about an exceptionally happy marriage, with an even sweeter surprise.
“Simon...”
He nuzzled her ear. “Daphne...”
His mouth moved along the line of her throat, and she felt herself melting. Twenty-one years of marriage and still...
“At least draw the curtains,” she murmured.

The Viscount Who Loved Me
2 stars

(originally published as an e-short)
Sabina
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all the books in this series! Being able to see what the kids turned out to be and how they lived their lifes was fantastic!
Antica
Aug 11, 2012 marked it as to-read
Release annoncement:

Oh my god!

At long last! After years of waiting; this is Finally coming to print!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!

Photobucket

And there's a section dedicated to Violet!! How much better can this get!!!

Release annoncement:

Oh my god!

At long last! After years of waiting; this is Finally coming to print!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!

Photobucket

And there's a section dedicated to Violet!! How much better can this get!!!

Stephanie
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I can objectively see that this book isn't going to be 5 stars for everybody - it's a collection of novella-length "second-epilogues" for Quinn's Bridgerton novels, for one thing, so anyone who hasn't read those books would be lost; and, objectively, a lot of these stories don't have really strong plot structures - they're more about the much-loved characters just hanging out together in later life, sharing lovely small successions of events together...

...but ohhhhhhh did I
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Each story is an epilogue of sorts, updating readers on what is happening with their favorite characters after each of their books. That being said, readers who have not read all the books in the Bridgerton series would not fully appreciate the events and stories in this novel. I highly recommended starting with book one, to experience the magic that Quinn has created.

Before each story, Quinn pens a quick note on what the vignette is about and particularly why she decided to write th
Lia
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the whole series
And since I love happy endings I enjoyed this last one and especially Violets story.

Unfortunately .. All good things come to an

And I am really really...
 photo 70518ADA-910B-472E-9B8D-08B65C35CBBC_zpsxft9ct6l.jpg
Tiko
oh god im sure i will be crying about Edmund...

***

and yes, i did cry a lot :D violets epilogue was so very very great... others ive already read and reviewed so i wont start about their greatness :D i love violet and truth be told always wanted to read how everything began... and it wasnt disapointing. i cant really describe her story... it was exactly the kind id like to read about violet...
Holly
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
I can't think of a better way to end 2015 than to read a Bridgerton book. Loved this, of course. I don't think I could ever get tired of reading about the Bridgertons. If I could belong to any fictional family, they would be it, hands down!!
Book Wonderland
description

I really enjoyed these 2nd epilogues and the novella about Violet! Here's my quick review in each of them:

-The Duke and I: 2nd epilogue:
Something surprising happens with Daphne and Simon reads his father's letters.
This one was cute, I liked it, and I was happy that Colin and Penelope were also featured in it.

-The Viscount Who Loved Me: 2nd epilogue:
My favorite scene in TVWLM was the Pall Mall game, in this epilogue they having another rematch, and Kate and Anthony are showing their very competitive side.

-An Offer From A Gentleman: 2nd epilogue:
Sophie and Bethem:
-The
Sharon
Oh, shit, the tears. This series has been insaneee. It really feels bittersweet ending it officially now with these "2nd epilogues." I cried for some of them - they were all great and I'm glad they all got their "happily ever after." The best thing about this series: the family loyalty. 33 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren - geez - I feel oddly happy about this.
Lizzy
Jul 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Dnf@25%.
♥ℳelody
Wonderful read. This was like visiting old friends. I've really missed the Bridgertons and their colorful, spot-on quick banter. I love this big family and their dynamics so much.

The Duke and I: Epilogue II--3 stars
What was the point of this? At first it seemed to focus on Daphne's surprise unexpected pregnancy then the whole tease about the letters from Simon's father which was a complete underwhelming let down. And I want to know if Colin's son Georgie ever learned to talk. I'm kinda annoyed th
Jess
Mar 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads
Blog rating: A-

It’s been a long time since I first read and fell in love with the Bridgerton family. But even after finishing the series, I never went to the author’s webpage and read the 2nd epilogues. I have no idea why. Now, they’re all being released together in this compilation book along with a new novella for Violet, the mother and leader of this captivating family.

The 2nd epilogues all go right in order with the books in the
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Really only cared about Colin and Penelope's 2nd Epilogue so I was bummed their story didn't show them in the spot light in their epilogue.

The stories do go in order so I had to listen to a the first three before getting to Colin and Penelope. Which weren't terrible but again I kind of only listened with half an ear.

It was cute and Colin is still the best Bridgerton for me but it really did suck that their 2nd epilogue was mostly about Eloise. Boo! I wanted more Colin and Penelope :(
Booklover, Indianapolis
(Jul) I am torn about this book. On the one hand...it's the Bridgertons - one of the best historical romance families ever written. On the other hand...well, there really was not a lot of substance to any of these.

I was not about to pay $2 each when these were issues as stand alone e-stories - I mean, each is only about 40 pages! As a book - well, part of me wants to own this as I own all the others in paper - but honestly, while I reread Anthony and Colin, I'd never pick this up again. We'll s
Helene Harrison
Review - I really really loved this book. When I finish Regency romances, not just those of Quinn but also of Stephanie Laurens, I always want to know about their married life and children and this selection gives an insight into those sections. I loved the Bridgerton series when I first read it and I still love it now. It was very clever how Quinn left a little something out of the end of each novel to enable her to then write and publish this collection. Without giving too much away, this made ...more
Amanda
I was in desperate need of this collection. Not only because I wasn’t quite ready to say goodbye to the Bridgertons yet, but it also helped ease the disappointment I felt from Gregory’s book too.

The epic pall mall rematch and the entire When He Was Wicked 2nd epilogue (damn Francesca and Michael for always making me cry!) were my absolute favorites. I really enjoyed Amanda Crane’s story as well, and the fact that Hyacinth’s daughter Isabella was her carbon copy, quirks and all. The h
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Oct 27, 2013 marked it as on-kindle-waiting-to-be-read
Please check all prices before buying, prices correct at time of publication.

£1.49 was £5.99
Amazon UK Link - The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgerton Family Book 9)
$2.22
Amazon US Link - http://amzn.com/B00BPWAL6A
Deborah
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed all the additional epilogues. I especially liked the story about Violet and Edmund. I was wondering who Billie was in Julia Quinn's new book Because of Miss Bridgerton
Katherine
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
I seem to be in the minority, but I really disliked this book! Some of the epilogues were ok (not good but readable) but some were embarrassingly bad...like the one for To Sir Philip with Love was so bad I couldn't even believe that it was allowed to be published! The story is about and narrated by Amanda (Sir Philip's daughter). It starts out fine, but then the story ends so abruptly that I actually thought my Kindle might have been screwed up and I was missing pages! The story was incredibly point ...more
Joy (Otherworldly Romance)
May 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, historical, adult
Daphne and Simon's 2nd Epilogue
Loved it. One of my favorite couples.

Anthony and Kate's 2nd Epilogue
How positively adorable, this husband-wife competition. I did so enjoy the game.

Benedict and Sophie's 2nd Epilogue
My favorite couple! I was disappointed that it was about Posy.

Colin and Penelope's 2nd Epilogue
Yes, finally, some closure! I really wanted to read this scene where Eloise finds out the truth about Lady Whistledown. The sibling banter here was hilarious.

Eloise and Sir Philip's 2nd Epilogue
Amanda?!!! Ugh,/>Eloise/>Benedict
Sue
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the Bridgerton family. If I couldn't be a member of that family or marry one of the sons, I would love to be a good friend to them. They are a great family.

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After wrap up all the stories perfectly. My favorite of all the books and 2nd epilogues is Francesca & Michaels story. My favorite in this book? Violet's story. Violet in Bloom: A Novella. Violet's first encounter with Edmund Bridgerton is when she is 8 and he is 10. She hates that Bridgerton boy. Se
Diana
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was sitting hiding in a TBR box forever and I discovered it when I was finally able to find room for all of my books on the shelf. I had completely forgotten that I had it. I have been a fan of the Bridgerton novels for years. I was thrilled to find out about the second epilogues. However, I wasn't so happy when I found out that you had to buy them separately and they were ebook only. That changed when they were combined into this book. My favorite short story was finding more about Vi ...more
Juliea Q Smith
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, london
I do love all of the Bridgertons, and I'm so sad to have finished the series. While there were things in each book I didn't always like, such as the way characters manipulated each other, I did love each of the characters and the delightful and witty banter between them.
Susana

For those of us who ever wondered how all the Bridgertons fared after their "HEA" finales, this is just the right book.
It's also the right book when one needs something funny to read... because they're the Bridgertons for heaven's sake!
And most of them are pretty... insane, in a quirky, "you're so interesting" way.

First novella, stars Daphne and Simon round about... twenty years after their wedding:

The Duke and I: The 2nd Epilogue
4 stars

"Mathematics had never been Daphne Basset’s bestars
"Mathematics
Asia
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Duke and I: Daphne and Simon. This was a great second epilogue. We see how Simon and Daphne have matured, Daphne's children, and of course, Colin and Penelope's son having the same kind of trouble Simon had as a boy. This first glimpse of Penelope and Colin was so great. I loved reading the next few books knowing that they'd end up together. And of course, seeing Simon truly let his father go. 5 stars!

The Viscount Who Loved Me: Anthony and Kate. Another Pall Mall game!! This was so much fu/>
The ...more
Karma♥Bites ^.~
AudioRead after each re-read of primary book in Bridgertons series (Jan 2017)

#1, 4, 7, 8 = ★★★★★
#9 Violet in Bloom ★★★★★ (view spoiler)
Deniz
Apr 17, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars

I rounded it up because I am pretty sure I would have adored the second epilogues if I would have read them straight after the book.
Reading all in one go was that not the way to go if you ask me. The stories are sweet and all. But in one big chunk weeks after I read the series, it was just okay.
Connor
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
I'd read some of these before (Anthony, Benedict, and Colin) but it was fun to see everyone a few more times (and get some insight into little Violet before she was a Bridgerton).

• A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)
  • Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3)
  • Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2)
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5)
  • Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)
  • It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2)
  • Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4)
  • A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #4.5)
  • Where's My Hero? (The Gamblers of Craven's #2.5; Brotherhood - MacAllister's, #4.5; Splendid, #3.5)
  • Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)
  • Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2)
  • No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3)
  • Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3)
  • Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1)
  • One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2)
  • The Wallflower Wager (Girl Meets Duke, #3)
  • Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and and if you watch reruns of the game show The Weakest Link you might just catch her winning the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British and literary, an ...more

Bridgertons (8 books)
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7)
  • On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8)
“There was a certain history to this. While heavily pregnant with Amelia, she had asked him if she was radiant or if she just looked like a waddling duck. He told her she’d looked like a radiant duck. This had not been the correct answer.” 25 likes
“He'd been waiting for a love fraught with passion and drama; it hadn't even occurred to him that true love might be something that was utterly comfortable and just plain easy.” 14 likes