Start by marking “Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)” as Want to Read:
Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)

Everlasting

(Kissed by an Angel #5)

Ivy should be ecstatic that Tristan is back on Earth with her, but the life of a fallen angel is never easy. Tristan has been cast down from heaven and is now trapped in the body of a murderer. With the police hot on his trail, it's soon clear that the only way for them to be together is if they can clear Tristan's name.
Published March 29th 2012 by Simon & Schuster Childrens Books (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Everlasting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlasting

Start your review of Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)
Marianne (Boricuan Bookworms)
I really realy think that Elizabeth Chandler should've stuck to the first three books. It's true that the ending was bittersweet for those Tristan and Ivy fans, but it had the proper closure and everything was resolved. Evercrossed I found pretty interesting, although maybe too short. Elizabeth Chandler should've just merged Evercrossed with this one, then MAYBE then Everlasting could have been good.

Ivy is reunited with her true love, Tristan, but with a huge cost. Tristan is a fallen angel,
03 BaileyB
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, I feel like the author put more details and mystery to her book. I couldn't stop reading, I felt like I was litteraly in the book. I like how there was twists in the mysteries, when I thought that could be the victim, it would unravel into a different mystry every time I thought it was close to finding out who the murder is just kept going till the end.

I couldn't believe Tristian died, I started to cry. The romance in this story is intesnse how he came back for Ivy, just
Diane ϟ [ Lestrange ]
Jun 26, 2011 marked it as excited-for  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wish-list
2012? dang! Its SO excruciatingly l o n g...
anyway love the cover, :D
kari
Oct 16, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, ya
Blech! That is the sum total of my opinion.
Not worth the time.
Not a good plot.
Not good characters.
Heck, not even a good romance and these two have fought through death itself to be together so the romance should be better than tepid, dontcha think?
This series was originally three books and while the ending was bittersweet, if a bit hurried, that ending worked. This feels very much like the old books were dusted off and it was decided that more money could be made from this series without
Hazel
May 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
I honestly felt like it was really slow and took me a while to read but overall was a great continuation to the series and I'm finally getting to the end of it! On to the final book...
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Being in love with this series, I knew had to read the book. For me, I was expecting more in this book. I have seen these characters grow and learn through out the series. So when I started reading the book I just felt like something was missing.

I really enjoyed the characters. The characters have changed so much through out the series its good to see them all working together instead of fighting. They learned to trust each other and to help each other out. The way that they worked together to
Sillylittlefishey
I really wasn't impressed with this book and am ready for the series to be over. How many times can one person/angel come back anyway?? And the big twist of who tried to kill Luke really wasn't a surprise to me at all and the book just came off as boring and repetitive.

Maria Casey
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
There’s only one book left in the series but I don’t care enough to buy it...
OpenBookSociety.com
Review brought to you by OBS staff member Annabell

Note: Contains spoilers!

I have been a fan of author Mary-Claire Helldorfer, who writers the Kissed By An Angel Series under the pseudonym Elizabeth Chandler, since I read the first book in the series. I was very much excited when I received an advanced copy of Everlasting to read since I had been unaware that the author was going to continue with Ivy and Tristan’s tale (I had thought the series was really a trilogy). I had also been unaware that
Heeta
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kissed by an Angel series overall is an absolute breathtaking gem. Elizabeth Chandler doesn't disappoint at all, with this fifth (third?) installment. This series just keeps on getting better and better and has become one of my fave ongoing series.

Surprising to say this but I miss Gregory much more after seeing what Bryan did. It felt like Bryan was just a shadow of Gregory in the evil/psychotic department. Btw I was pretty spot on about my hunch on Bryan and was glad it turned out to be
Angela
Sep 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novel is like my favorite since Kissed by the Angel. And no matter how much I want to give it a 5, it had to be done... I’m giving it a 4. I love the book and I really do. But this book and Evercrossed just weren’t good as the first one. Although I would give a 5 that Tristan and Ivy is together and that the ending for Everlasting is also a 5 because DAMN.... it not the end and I want to know what the hell happened to Tristan. If he dead again....ARGH!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!??????
Ivy thought
Noella
Nov 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Giselle
A copy was provided by Simon and Schuster Canada for review! Thank you!

We’re back with Ivy and Tristan, but this time Tristan is inside the body of a murderer which doesn’t help their situation one but. Even though Beth is there in person she’s not the same either. Her composure is different and sinister and I couldn’t help but shudder at the things she did. Well not Beth herself but Gregory. We find Tristan and Ivy trying to solve a mystery and together they fall deeper in love which I
Megan
Feb 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Things have gotten so confusing! I feel like everyone is switching boyfriends too much! (view spoiler) ...more
Devika Deuri
I couldn't even finish reading the book, it was that bad. Elizabeth Chandler should stick to what she writes best.. Young adult mundane romances.. Supernatural and paranormal romances are so not her forte..
True she did a good job with Kissed by an Angel , but the quality of her books just keeps on deteriorating as the series proceeds.
I had cried my eyes out when Tristan died in the first book. Now I could quite cheerfully clob him to death and enjoy doing so!
I can't believe it's the same
SJH (A Dream of Books)
This is the sequel to Evercrossed. I found the story a bit repetitive and some elements felt like a rehash of the plot in the first book. I thought that the untangling of the mystery surrounding Luke was interesting but I would have liked to have felt more of a connection to the characters and their fates.

An okay read but I was expecting more from the story which didn't particularly grip me.
Nicole Karlikowski
Good book. I liked reading it. You were able to experience a different side of the character, Beth which we haven't seen in the first book. The characters face a murderer trapped in their friend's body and try everthying they can to protect Ivy and from Gregory, but they soon realize that Beth is the one that is going to need the most help and support to get the demon Gregory out of her so that she will no longer be controlled by him.
Chesky_division
Mar 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so hope there is another book to explain the ending and to finish this storyline.. I don't want to give spoilers but anyone that has read this book will understand... The story line was getting a bit annoying and repetitive, the Tristan part of the story was great there was no reason for Beth's "story/problem". If this is the last book I will be a very disappointed fan.
Kayla
Oct 25, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
its been 6 months since i read the last one, i am dyyying to read the next one
but i still have to wait about 5 months ): excruciating.
Abstractelf
I like how consistently awful this series is.
Hannah-Linn
Dec 03, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
These are literally my favorite books of all time. These and the book Where The Heart Is...I should really add a review for that book.
Anywho.....I'm going to die waiting for this book.
RainaMarie
Jul 13, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I CANT EVEN WRITE A REVIEW IM SO SXCITED
MidnightMoon1225
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The romance in this book made this story so much more interesting. Similar to how Tristan came back to life for Ivy which showed he can’t go even a day without her. Lacy is a ghost that Tristan met when he died. She gave hints to Ivy that Tristan was on earth in a physical body, Luke’s body, the guy that is a suspect for murder. Tristian and Ivy tried to show that he is not guilty of killing Chelsea, Luke’s ex girlfriend, also figuring out who actually killed her. Another problem that Ivy had to ...more
Angelina
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Bree Haake
Beverly
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book and started reading "Everafter" right away. I don't know why others have not liked this book. Maybe because it was a while ago since I read the first book, but I like it just as much. I can't wait to see how Ivy, Tristan and the rest of the group gets out of this fix that they are in. I know somehow it will work out in the end.
Samantha Shaffer
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-books
I loved these books their not your typical angel reincarnation books. The twist and turns keep you guessing until the end. The only thing I didn't like about the books is how the story ended it just wasn't what I thought would happen. The books as a whole was light and warm hearten with a deadly twist that I enjoyed.
Tara Frye
Mar 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well this is my first time reading the series and I know I went out of order so maybe I didn't really know exactly what everything was going on but, it was so boring I just didn't like it I couldn't even finish it. I'm like that with a lot of books though. There's only certain books that I really love and others I feel like what's even the point. This isn't even interesting.
Andreia Cabrera
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
See, I feel like I am just biased about this book because I just love it so freaking much! Again, the plot flows smoothly from one book to another and manages to keep you at the end of your seat. Still love her for torturing me through the waiting.
Raddy
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
meh. i will finally read the finale.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Why is't there a 6th one? 6 33 Oct 01, 2012 10:27PM
Telling Will that Luke is Tristan 3 19 May 31, 2012 12:54PM

• Gone (Wake, #3)
  • The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud
  • Fade (Wake, #2)
  • The Survivors
  • Coffeehouse Angel
  • Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #1)
  • Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)
  • Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters, #1)
  • Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #2)
  • Midnight (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #3)
  • First There Was Forever
  • I'm Watching You
  • Anime perdute (After #3B)
  • Come mondi lontani (After #3A)
  • Feliz Ano Velho
  • O Pequeno Príncipe
  • EXTRAORDINARIO
  • Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #4)
Elizabeth Chandler is a pseudonym for Mary-Claire Helldorfer. She currently lives in Baltimore, Maryland.

Kissed by an Angel (6 books)
  • Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, #1)
  • The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel, #2)
  • Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #3)
  • Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4)
  • Everafter (Kissed by an Angel #6)
“Endings are beginnings, and beginnings are ours to turn into something good.” 24 likes
“- Te Amo - susurró Tristan -. Te he amado desde el primer momento que te vi. Mi amor por ti jamás morirá. Es Eterno. Te lo juro aquí, a medio camino entre el Cielo y la Tierra.” 4 likes