Start by marking “Clarity (Soul Mates, #4.6)” as Want to Read:
Clarity (Soul Mates, #4.6)

Clarity

(Soul Mates #4.6)

As part of Caleb's punishment, he hasn't been allowed to hunt or feed for months. It's been difficult to ignore his most basic vampire instincts, but he feels he's made progress and is ready for his punishment to be over. When his vampire Master finally allows Caleb his freedom, Caleb's got his fangs set on one person -- Xander, his werewolf lover.
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 1st 2011 by Jourdan Lane

To ask other readers questions about Clarity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clarity

Jj Nightsong
Aug 27, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, shifter, vampire
Cover: I've no strong feelings about this.

MC's: Caleb, a vampire. Story is from his first person POV. Xander, a werewolf, Caleb's lover.

This isn't even a story, it's a snippet, and you really have to have read the Soul Mates series to have a clue what's going on here. Caleb is being punished for something he did in Secrets but he's reached the end of that and now he can go have sex with his lover Xander, and they can bite each other all they want. Which they haven't been able to do for the last
Sui Lynn
Sep 13, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I enjoyed this story. I think it could have been longer, but I liked the sense of completion it gave to Caleb. It did feel a bit rushed and I felt much more could have been put into the story as I really think there could be a lot more to Caleb. I hope the author writes more for him.
Cassiday Tamillo
Nov 16, 2011 rated it it was ok
I'm thinking I have to read the rest of this series to really judge this book, but it kind of nauseated me. I'm all about the vampire/werewolf genre.....but I think this one took it to a place I admittedly wasn't expecting and I'm not sure I enjoyed. The writing was great, though.
Tamela
Another quick glimpse into the lives of those surrounding Lucien and Peter. Caleb was tricked and cooerced into doing something awful but he has paid the price and now he is been given his release. And all he wants is to share this with his lover Xander.

Great story.
Diane
the blurb warned that this booklet should be read after another, and that was certainly correct. i had no background on any of the characters, and the story was short enough that it jus offered a smex scene and that was basically it
Wende
This was about a chapter long. It is a quick read and if you enjoy the series Soul Mates you will want to read it.
Cecil
Nov 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Another very short story which in all honestly could have been incorporated into one of the main books.
Brandy
Didn't really love this short. It was to short to really get into what was happening- besides the sex. Would have liked it better if it was longer than 37 pages.
Lesley Joy
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2018
Mar 29, 2015
Breann
Dec 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Jourdan Lane is a fulltime author residing in South Texas.

She writes both erotic and romantic fiction — including, but not limited to, GLBT fiction. While she loves Paranormal and Urban Fantasy, she also enjoys writing Contemporary, Military, Law Enforcement, Horror, Thriller/Suspense, and more.

Soul Mates (7 books)
  • Bound By Blood (Soul Mates, #1)
  • Deceptions (Soul Mates, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Soul Mates, #3)
  • Possession (Soul Mates, #3.6)
  • Secrets (Soul Mates #4)
  • Ascension (Soul Mates, #5)