Start by marking “Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas” as Want to Read:

Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas (Sons of Chance #6.1)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  261 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
"Who will you find under "your" Christmas tree?""A cowboy?"

Ranch hand Tucker Rankin isn't crazy about the holidays...until a wintry night before Christmas, when Lacey Evans shows him how much fun it is to be nestled all snug in her bed....

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #651, 219 pages
Published November 15th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Merry Christmas, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry Christmas, Baby

Wminbc
Feb 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
www.nocturnereads.com

Wow…it seems like forever since I have written a review! Work seems to get in the way of what really matters…READING! The book opens with a short from one of my favorite Blaze series, the Last Chance Ranch. Tucker is former bad boy who has been given a second chance by Jack and his brothers. When a prized paint escapes the barn, Tucker takes off to catch the horse and to prove his worth and work ethic to the Chance brothers. After being thrown from his snow machine, Tucker i
Carole
Jan 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: library-book
AAARGH!!! The computer ate my review. Let me try again. Because this book is three novellas, I am going to review them individually.

The first novella is by far my favourite. Written by Vickie Lewis Thompson, It's Christmas, Cowboy! is about Tucker and Lacey. Both of them have reasons for disliking Christmas, which they'd shared with each other at a high school dance, along with one amazing kiss, ten years earlier. Circumstances, and a runaway horse, have brought them together again. It's time f
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A sexy cowboy reunites with an old friend and they reclaim the spirit of Christmas. Love at first sight in a small Alaskan town, togetherness and good love scenes are encompassed in one book. Three nice, heartwarming tales of the holidays. A soldier comes home to be with his parents for Christmas, and instead finds a lusty, physical attraction that surprisingly quickly turns to something serious. Good read!!
Gaby
Posted at Oh My Books!

Merry Christmas, Baby is another Christmas anthology. It has three different short stories about couples who find love at the holidays.

First story is "It's Christmas, Cowboy" (linked to Sons of Chance series), about the cowboy Tucker Rankin and Lacey Evans, who met at school and haven't seen each other for years, until an accident unite them and force them to spend a night at Lacey's cabin. Both of them have issues celebrating Christmas, but it's time for them to get over
Netanella
"It's Christmas, Cowboy" by Vicki Lewis Thompson - 3 stars

Thompson does great contemporary cowboy romance, and this is a well written, if short, Christmas romance of rekindled love in a warm, cozy cabin while a storm blazes outside. Lacey and Tucker rediscover not only the passion that they missed years ago at a high school dance, but they also rediscover the magic of Christmas. Nicely done.

"Northern Fantasy" by Jennifer LaBrecque - 2 stars

A burnt out New York stockbroker goes to Alaska for a we
Natasja
Jan 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Merry Christmas Baby by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Jennifer LaBrecque and Rhonda Nelson was a fabulous anthology to get in the holiday spirit. The three different stories are about three lovely couples who found their loves at the most wonderful time of the year.

It’s Christmas Cowboy by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Lacey Evans doesn’t feel like celebrating Christmas, especially now she left her boyfriend. But when Tucker Rankin has a little accident right before her cabin, she thinks it is time to leave the p
Barb
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Who will you find under your Christmas tree?
A cowboy?
A wealthy New Yorker?
Stockbroker Jared Martin needs to get away, and Alaska's the perfect place to unwind. Especially once actress Theodora "Teddy" Monroe gets him to loosen his tie--and take it all off!
Or maybe even a man in uniform?
Soldier Silas Davenport is on Chr
Tofu Fairy
Jul 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Even though its only October and I normally don't like to read anything remotely holiday related until AFTER Thanksgiving, I got this from the library via my reserves, so I went ahead and read it. This is a collaboration of three separate stories by three separate authors. I only gave it 4 stars because the 2nd story, by Jennifer LaBrecque, was not a 5 star story. The stories by Nelson and Thompson more than made up for that though. It was my 1st time reading Nelson and I love love loved her sto ...more
Heather
Dec 28, 2016 rated it liked it
"A wealthy New Yorker?"
"Or maybe even a man in uniform?"
Soldier Silas Davenport
Pattianne
Jan 21, 2014 marked it as to-read
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY - SONS OF CHANCE SERIES #6.1 - (Cowboy, stock broker, soldier -

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Three Christmas time tales about finding the one you're meant to be with and what each couple is willing to do make that happen. I found all three stories to be very enjoyable. Each of the characters was well written and showcased their individual histories as a means for how they find new love. I will definitely read each of these authors again.
Theresa
Dec 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Three short stories about love at first sight at Christmas. The first story is about a cowboy and lady snow bound in a cabin. The second story a New York business man and a country girl from Alaska where the story takes place. The third story is a soldier home from the Iraq war at Christmas and a local beach girl. All three stories are good sexy Christmas romances.
Goobledybook
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
4-Days until Christmas and these stories will get you in the holiday spirit!

I haven't read any of the series the novella's are tied to but I enjoyed them nonetheless.

It's Christmas Cowboy - 4 Stars

Northern Fantasy - 3 Stars

He'll Be Home For Christmas - 4.5 Stars
Dana
Feb 15, 2015 rated it liked it
While I have liked the first two stories I really have disliked the third one. That's the reason for the low rating.
Tricia
Jul 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved all 3 short stories.
Kathleen Johnstone
The cowboy
Short but good I enjoyed it would read it again happily

The stockbroker
Yeah in no way was that realistic

Military man
May 20, 2012 rated it liked it
To short
Mick Messner
Sep 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good
Jeananna
Oct 25, 2012 rated it it was ok
maybe I would have liked it more if I had read the series these 3 were attached to???
Tonya Warner
Dec 10, 2011 rated it liked it
Three short stories of sex and romance for the holidays.

All are OK, but I liked the last one best, just way, way too short.
Krystean
Nov 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I love all 3 of these authors so it was a great book for me to buy. A nice cozy read that ended too soon!
Robyne
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads, christmas
3 Christmas romance stories in one. Haven't read a Harlequin romance in awhile but these were more raunchy and descriptive then I remembered.
Julie Alvarez
Dec 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was really well written I couldn't put it down.
Libby Waterford
Mar 28, 2013 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first story - Vicki Lewis Thompson is always reliable for a great story. The third one was good, too, but I found I couldn't get through the middle entry.
Mem
Tucker an Lacey's short story was the best one. Wish Vicki Lewis Thompson had made the story longer.
Tina
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was ok
Typical Harlequin romances, with a holiday theme. Some seemed more contrived than others, but none were real heartwarmers.
Nibrock
Nov 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
Three fun, quick romances.
Tasha
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Stories done reading. I am a BIG sucker for love stories I guess that is why I fell in love with each story that was written
Toni
May 21, 2012
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Red-Hot Santa
  • The Rebel
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Hotshot \ Going for It (Uniformly Hot! #20)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Model Marine
  • Night Maneuvers
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • Northern Escape (Harlequin Blaze, #581)
  • The Braddock Boys: Travis (Blaze) (Braddock Boys, #3) (Love at First Bite, #6)
  • No Going Back
  • The Mighty Quinns: Riley (The Mighty Quinns, #16)
  • Roped in
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more
More about Vicki Lewis Thompson...

Sons of Chance (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Wanted! (Sons of Chance, #1)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)
  • Should've Been a Cowboy (Sons of Chance, #4)
  • Cowboy Up (Sons of Chance, #5)
  • Cowboys Like Us (Sons of Chance, #6)
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
  • Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)
  • Feels Like Home (Sons of Chance, #9)
  • I Cross My Heart (Sons of Chance, #10)