Start by marking “The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them” as Want to Read:
The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them

The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  450 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
The Manual is the ultimate and only guide to getting girls and to understand women once and for all. This is why guys that read it don't read or recommend anything else. Because the few men who "get it" spend the rest of their lives enjoying sexy girls in abundance - and so can you.
You can learn to get ANY girl you want, the same way that all men who are naturally good w
Published December 23rd 2010 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Manual

Dianna Rostad
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reference
I was ordering a bunch of books on body language for my writing when this book came up under Amazon's "If you like this, then..." As a woman, I can tell you this guy is right on! The title is a little provocative but the message is sound: Men should be confident and dominant right from the start.

W.
Jun 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is awesome!
عَبدُالكَرِيمْ
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: psychology
This book was my partner in many subway trips .. Absolutely fantastic materials.
It will open your eyes in areas you never thought the world can work this way.

_ What I liked:
- the eyes opening tips
- it teaches you how to be confident not just tell you to be confident like other books
- I promise this will change your life.

_ What I did not like:
- some exaggerations about how your look doesn't matter at all - it does I promise you, but it is the number one thing
- I was confused sometimes shoul
Cody Jacobson
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Insightful, couldn't put it down. Great read for anyone looking to meet women.
Víctor Galán
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Manual (todavía no traducido al castellano) es un libro que explica las dinámicas de seducción que se dan entre hombre y mujeres y muestra una manera eficiente y sencilla para los chicos de tener una vida sexual plena y satisfactoria.
W. Anton (el cual es un pseudónimo, de hecho wanton en inglés se podría traducir como lascivo) de una manera honesta y políticamente incorrecta, demuestra que el sexo es una banalidad sobrevalorada y que la sociedad de manera tradicional lo ha convertido en tabú
Davood Wadi
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every male trying to find relationships
--After reading a handful of books on eastern philosophy, such as Taoism and Zen, it occurred to me that the concept and paradigm of this book is not entirely unprecedented, as I initially thought. What the author has done is channeling those ideas into the way of seduction--

If my nephew walks up to me one day and asks me, "I want to meet women; where should I start?", I would spare myself the time talking about my own experience by urging him to read this book. It could probably be an apt 18th

Issac
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No matter how much positive feedback I give this book, it'll never equal the value this book has had on my life so far. I want to thank the author, W. Anton first for not being a product of socialization, it is because of people like him who make this world a better place. Not the people who follow rules of socialization. With that being said this book is only for the people who are willing to break there ties with the majority of the world who have been conditioned by socialization and there du ...more
Allan
Mar 05, 2017 rated it liked it
A poorly written and repetitious book. The book could have lost 25% of the text without losing the message.

The content is sound. Confidence and boldness win in most situations, including seduction. It highlights how men are socially conditioned to be repulsive to women; the reason for their poor dating success.

The book generally describes women as weak for 'eschewing responsibility'associated with dating. I found this off-putting.
John
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: women
The book can come off rather harsh, towards both men and women, but Anton is just being quite frank/blunt. The book itself it quite easy and very quick to read through; one maybe two days at the most to read it.

The section on men rejecting themselves was particularly hard hitting for me, but a necessary step to waking up and realizing one of the things you've been doing wrong for so long.
Chris
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I have ever read.Opened my eyes.
Mike Worth
Sep 15, 2011 rated it it was ok
You can only sell shit from a shovel, if the shit wants to be sold from the shovel, or the shovel has no choice...
Jacob Bailey
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book covers every aspect of being good with women, on a general level. It is rather unfortunate that the masses of males stuck in socialized and standardized beliefs only really need to read this book to completely overturn everything they thought was possible with getting attractive women - yet they do not care to do so because they will rationalize their old paradigms. It is hard to face cognitive dissonance and grow in spite of it. What lies on the other side of complacency and the fear ...more
Tiago Soares
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Solid book teaching how men can be more masculine and how they should behave with women, so they can attract and seduce the type of girl they want.
Lee Beckwith
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Helpful theory

It helped me understand this persons theory of women which I think is pretty solid. He makes a lot of jabs at Mystery which I think was kind of petty. He has a different approach that works for him and that's fine. I do agree with his principles. However it's really more for advanced guys. It's more for guys who are probably already experiencing success in socializing and with women to some extent and have a lifestyle where women are around. Personally I would like something more b
Iulian Baciu
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Even if this book is written for men, women will learn a lot from it too.

The title is on point though it actually focuses on the second part of the book. I liked the author's approach where he explains in the first place what attraction is, how males and females think and behave differently, and have almost opposite world views, and how this difference is rooted in our biological bodies.

The body of a female is physically more vulnerable than a male's body and this is why females with smooth ski
Afonso Matos
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
This is an awesome book. It cuts all the bullshit and nonsense that society has been feeding men since they were born.

The principles are as simple as they can get and they are all explained based on hardwired attraction chemistry going in the female and men's brains.
Caleb Caee
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great advice that will no doubt work for some...

This book will teach you why a lot of men feel inadequate around beautiful women. The author's explanation makes a lot of sense, that it has to do with the way society has negatively influenced the way we think about the seduction process. The basic thesis is that confidence is what women are attracted to, and society encourages men to be confident until they have proved their worth.
Where this book won't help is with a practical way to improve and
Paul
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
It’s one of those subjects that you don’t really talk about. Indeed, the friend who gave me this book actually sealed it up in an envelope stating ‘open when alone’ just in case I got embarrassed. But once you’ve read this guide, you realise that there’s no hidden secrets and the techniques used now haven’t differed from the methods back then. Anton’s guide simply points out the obvious. There’s no diagrams, no cheesy pick-up lines and few step-by-step instructions (imagine if you had to take th ...more
SyniaN
Oct 01, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Essentially, this book boils down to; value yourself, break free from social conditioning and what others thing, be honest about what you want, work towards it and stop making excuses.

While the title, and the language, and the example of the book clearly targets one particular endeavor; seducing women. The ideas of this book can be applied to every area of life and business.
Ethan
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this as my first seduction book, and it has opened my eyes greatly to what women want and how to give it to them. The lessons I've learned in this book will help me be more confident with women and in my life overall. While some may be turned away by the direct language, it'll mostly be from unconfident males who are too scared to accept the reality. Great book, cannot recommend enough!
Mike
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
W.Anton does an amazing job with this book! He hits the nail right on the head and is straight to the point. My confidence skyrocketed while reading this book, it felt even better to be a man and my perception of the relationship between men and women was seen in a new a more positive light.

One of the best books I have ever read!
Rein Elzinga
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hangt er vanaf hoe je naar kijkt.

Inzichten zijn soms confronterend en niet al te genuanceerd.
Het is wel een wat directere manier van kijken naar het omgaan met vrouwen, die je als partner wilt.
De meeste mensen zullen de methode niet toepassen, daarvoor moet je over te veel barrieres heen stappen. Voor mannen die te lief zijn voor vrouwen of dat vaak horen ,verplichte kost!
Jerry Harris
great book
Ryan Kissel
Dec 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
This book is absolute trash. Anton is the devil. No wonder he didn't put his first name. Take it from a good looking guy who utilized this book too much. Ruined my life
Vijaygoodreads
Sep 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
you can learn why you are wrong these days some very usefull insights on understanding women
Shea
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

The book is great. The philosophy taught is very understandable and easy applicable to your daily life. Highly recommended .
Ifeanyi
  • Sex God Method
  • Mating Intelligence Unleashed: The Role of the Mind in Sex, Dating, and Love
  • Hold on to Your Nuts: The Relationship Manual for Men
  • The Enlightened Sex Manual: Sexual Skills for the Superior Lover
  • Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!
  • Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex for the Twenty-First Century
  • How to Become an Alpha Male
  • The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed
  • Sexual Intelligence: What We Really Want from Sex--and How to Get It
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • The Pickup Artist: The New and Improved Art of Seduction
  • Battle for the Mind
“When you are able to confidently hold the gaze of women with the intent of waiting for them to nonverbally submit and look away first, you will notice that some women simply never do. Some even start smiling or blushing, and some look away for a split second only to resume the eye contact immediately. When a woman does this, it is because you just gave her a very powerful nonverbal compliment; you told her that she is attractive and interesting to you, an attractive (confident enough to keep eye contact) person yourself. This is perhaps the oldest form of compliment available to mankind. It is entirely universal, and it conveys the same message all over the world.” 3 likes
“RESPONSIBILITY The ability to make things happen. To lead, decide, advance, isolate, persist, and attempt with women, and never rationalize around them.” 3 likes