Start by marking “No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1)

No Turning Back

(Kathleen Turner #1)

Length: 11 hrs and 44 mins

Kathleen Turner has goals. She moved to Indianapolis to start seeing to them, but things aren't going quite as well as she'd hoped. She's a runner for a high-powered law firm in town, not the most prestigious of positions, but it and her part-time bartender gig at least pays the bills. And one of the senior partners is a dreamboat in that obscene
Audible Audio, Unabridged
Published September 3rd 2013 by Brilliance Audio (first published June 2011)

To ask other readers questions about No Turning Back, please sign up.
ava_magick Blane 36. Kade 28. Kathleen 24.

Blane 36. Kade 28. Kathleen 24.

**Blane was 18 and Kade was 10 when he found him as a child. In the series it's mentioned 18 years have passed since Blane found Kade so that would make Kade 28, and since they're 8 years apart, Blane would be 36 and Kathleen 24 (as mentioned at the start of the series). Makes much more sense how Blane is always feeling the age difference between himself and Kathleen, that's a 12 year age gap. (less)

Karen
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS!!!!! SENSATIONAL!!!!!!

[image error]  photo fuck-yes-fuk-yeah-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-118.gif

I am soooo excited about this new series. I LOVE books like this. Tons of suspense, endless drama, bucket loads of sexual tension, a sweet and adventurous heroine, and not one buy TWO smokin' hot, possessive alphas to battle for her affection!!! It's a PERFECT FUCKING STORM!!!!!!! The only problem.... I can't put the damn book down. I have a LIFE you know!!!

[image error]  photo 75cceafcc6ef3f873a7499bad45782b5.jpg

Kathleen Turner is a 24 year old girl, working as a runner at the law firm of G
Duchess Nicole
What took me so long to start this series? I'm writing this review while I'm already in the middle of the third book in the series...it's so good, I didn't want to pause long enough to form coherent thoughts. So I'll keep this as short as my long winded brain can possibly keep it.

Kathleen and Blane's first meeting is hilarious...she trips and falls facedown in his lap, in front of a roomful of stodgy lawyers, no less. And for months afterwards, she avoids him like the plague around their law fi
S.M. West
4 ACTION-PACKED STARS

I've had this on my Kindle forever and have no clue why I didn't get to it sooner. It's got everything I love in a book: two sexy ALPHA men, one naive yet brave heroine, mystery, suspense, adventure and of course, chemistry and sexual tension among the three of them. I'm not a fan of love triangles and it's too early to say if that's how this will pan out but needless to say, loved it.

photo KT1_zps0ow2yumi.jpg

Kathleen Turner is a 23 year old law firm runner with a side job as a bartender to make e
Aisling Zena

I hate triangles. It's usually a guarantee that they will get on my nerves and I'll end up screaming "Just PICK one you bloody ninny!!!". BUT NOT in this book. This book has done some kind of mumbo jumbo on me because I LOVED IT!

description

I didn't even realise it, it just occurred to me about half way through that this is gearing up to be a sort of triangle and I didn't care because I had fallen in love!

So from my effusive gushing you have gathered by now that I really liked this book. It's very
Mo
Mar 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Kathleen Turner, 23, is a runner with a law firm in Indianapolis. She has an embarrassing first meeting with Blane Kirk.

Navy SEAL turned high-profile attorney, Blane is everything a woman could want. The only problem? He’s her boss.

Kathleen’s friend is murdered and it turns out that Kathleen’s life is now in danger.

Now Blane is the only thing standing between her and people who want her dead, including assassin-for-hire Kade Dennon. Beautiful but deadly, he’ll kill anyone who gets in his way,
Ingie
Written November 21, 2014

4 Stars - Action-packed, thrilling and brazenly romantic well done suspense

Book #1

It was with great anticipation I started listening to the first book in this, by many much loved, suspense (m/f) romance series the other day.

No Turning Back was the first "book-rec" here on GR I got, almost two years ago, from Christine my very first GR friend as well.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

And, was it as good as some of my friend says?
Yes, absolutely. ~ This was great fun with a sassy tough heroine, two sexy
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
Oh come oooonnn. This book, this series...it's everything I've tried to shy away from with it's cheesy dialogue, unrealistic plot and scenarios, insufferable and unnecessary love triangle, and completely unbelievable right-out-of the gate infatuations with the female lead. I didn't believe any of it for a second....

And it's exactly what I need while I'm down and out. I will continue on because I just damn well want to.

photo tumblr_mcv0gs3lf01regdjso1_400_zpslt834gsz.gif

Those boys. Ugh. So sexy. Just sayin'.

Thank you for the wonderful gift, Jen
Anja
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense
★★★★☆ 4 SUSPENSEFUL STARS

♥Sharon♥
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Fantastic Stars!!

photo 4e914433-63d5-4266-b01a-403296410507_zpse4037d5b.jpg

This book /series definitely falls into my “why the heck did I wait so long to read it” category! I very much enjoyed reading No Turning Back and have already started Turn To Me and dare I say, so far it is just as good if not better. ღ

Tiffany Snow did such a great job with this book. I love her writing style. She offers something just a little different in the Romantic Suspense genre and I was immediately sucked into the story. The characters were great and the plot was fill
Anne OK
Feb 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012-reads
Romantic suspense is at the top of my preferred reading choices. I have my tried-and-true auto-buys that never disappoint. But I'm always on the look-out for something new and promising in the romantic suspense genre. Well, there's definitely promise in NO TURNING BACK. From debuting author Tiffany Snow, this is the first book in her new romantic suspense series that will delight readers. Get ready because this one packs a powerful punch! In some ways it will remind readers of Evanovich's Stepha ...more
fleurette
I have some really mixed feeling about this book.

I really enjoyed the suspense part. It could be of course a bit more developed but still it is quite interesting and not like all the others. And it is also sufficiently twisted.

But there are also some things that I didn't like about this story or generally in my reads. Those are:

- The first person POV. I generally don't like it in my books and I wasn't impressed with it here.

- Kathleen, the heroine, does some pretty dumb things. I really hoped fo
Renee
*** 5 No Going Back STARS ***

I absolutely *LOVE* this book! I was completely hooked from the very first page. The story is captivating, the writing perfection and the characters are compelling. This book is for those who love action and suspense, infused with a whole lotta lovin. It’s an addictive read that only gets better with every turn of the page.

Kathleen’s character is well rounded and had depth. She has good qualities and bad, indecisive, financial problems, virtues and vices. She's real
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
***re-read to refresh for book three 3/13

There is so much about this book that stretched my "willing suspension of disbelief " almost to the breaking point - but darned if I could care. I enjoyed every minute - and look forward to reading more about Kat kade and Blane
Kim  *Mo Chridhe*
Say hello to Kathleen Turner, runner for a law firm by day and bartender by night. She found her friend murdered in her apartment one night, and because of her dissatisfaction with the police's investigation efforts, she embarks on a mission to find out who's behind it. She also managed to get her boss involved, the very same man whose lap she face-planted on a while back. He's now her lawyer, but their relationship seems more complicated than that.

This being categorized as romantic suspense, I
Mistress
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this one. It was full of mystery, suspense, and action. I loved Blane, he is so sexy and thoughtful even though he tries to act uncaring.

I also love Kade! He is damaged, dark, dangerous, and delicious.

Kade is all hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. It's not often, but when you do get to see glimpses of him without his tough exterior, it makes you melt completely. It's a difficult choice Kathleen

has to make. I personally, would just take both. This was an on-the-edge-of-y
Jeanne
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jeanne by: Raquel
Shelves: cheesefest
This was such a fun, engaging book!! I was really in need of something different and this was the perfect choice. I was immediately swept up in the story and it's one of those books you just don't want to put down. The main characters were great. Kathleen got herself into some predicaments, but she was a likable and entertaining character. I easily could have given this book 5 stars, but I hear the books keep getting better in the series so I may as well leave room for improvement:)

As for the
Harriet ~ bookworm
4.5 surprising stars!

After reading a lot of angsty NA's lately I really fancied a change, when my friend recommended this series to me, I realised it was one I had looked at quite a few times but just skipped it, not sure why but I just thought it wouldn't be for me. Luckily on this particular night I decided to just buy it and give it a try.

As soon as the first chapter started I was hooked, Kathleen Turner the heroine is hilarious and a whirl wind of fun. She's 24, lives in not the greatest ar
Imy♥♥
Apr 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: april-2014, i-say-nay, meh
1 - I'm sorry I cant fake it - Stars

Okay I'm going to be blunt. That was some disappointing sh...crap.

photo large-4.gif

And if you'll look back at my very first status regarding the book, You will see that I was at some point in time enjoying myself. Yes you could argue that I was only 1% into it, but that's beside the point. It was a promising start - and just tumbled down from there.

Kathleen Turner recently moved to the town of Indianapolis, and managed to score a position with a high powered law firm in town
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4 - No Turning Back - Stars!

Kathleen works for a law firm as a runner. She has moved to Indianapolis from her small town life so she doesn't know many people.

all by myself photo tumblr_lt2x7zq5Zh1qj7s2d_zps2f82c012.gif

She does befriend a call girl in her apartment building named Sheila.

best friend photo tumblr_mezcpby8Zw1ro2d43_zpsa20466db.gif

But someone kills Sheila and all hell breaks loose.

dead photo tumblr_m02xalMLYF1qcdy4d_zpsa84be8ce.gif

After Sheila is killed Kathleen gets caught in a web of info trying to find out who Sheila's killer is.

danger photo tumblr_m9gejbTIK31rnbgkp_zps06c57248.gif

Unfortunately, it goes much deeper than that. Now whomever killed Sheila is trying to kill Kathleen.

photo silencetn4_zpsb34d7e63.gif

Not to mentio
Didi
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!!! HELLS YA! I LOVED IT!

I haven't read a lot of RS, and the ones I have read have been good to very good. But this...This was KAPOW! good! Excellent, kept me on my seat, good! Scrambling for any free minute to read, good! Why, oh why did it take me so long to read this?? I would see it on my friends feeds and think, Hmmm...don't know. Then I was in a book funk and couldn't decide on what to read next despite having a list of December releases and a couple arcs. So I said, ok, I'll try
mich
There’s really only 3 things you need to know about this book: it’s fun, fast-paced and kinda stupid. And by the way, I’m putting that out there as all positives – yep, even that last one. It totally worked with this book, I liked that I didn’t have to take any of it seriously, that I could just sit back and be entertained. It’s what I was in the mood for and this delivered.

Plausibility and logic can kiss my ass when I’m having this much fun.

The only thing I’m a little concerned about right now
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Book 3 - http://amzn.to/1m9ArVC
Book 4 - http://amzn.to/1oiWysx
Book 5 - http://amzn.to/1sdWjEk
*********************************************

I've heard this series is -

description

Looking forward to finding out. :)

SERIES:
No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1) by Tiffany Snow Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2) by Tiffany Snow Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3) by Tiffany Snow Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4) by Tiffany Snow Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5) by Tiffany Snow
Continuing story.

Novellas:
Turn on a Dime - Blane's Turn (Kathleen Turner, #1.5) by Tiffany Snow Turn on a Dime - Kade's Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4.5) by Tiffany Snow
(#1.5)(#4.5)
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
5 stars

What a nice change from the usual romance I read. Kathleen finds herself in a situation involving dead bodies, conspiracies, fraud, her gorgeous boss Blane and the mysterious Kade.

I like Kathleen but I'm a bit worried her personality is going to get her in more trouble.

Blane and Kade. Which team am I on? I cant decide yet. Both may well be heading on to my book boyfriend list.

For me, this had the perfect mixture of suspense, romance and sex. I liked the pace and the writing style and Im
Kirsten
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
A high-octane romantic suspense! This book starts off strong and just keeps on going! Poor Kathleen Turner - no relation to the movie star (I like how other members of her family are also named after celebrities - Tina, Ike, etc) - has two hot men in her life and can she trust any of them?

Really, can she trust anyone?

This romance, the sex, and the suspense are all center stage and the pacing is wonderful. Can't wait to see where Kathleen goes next!
Ilze
Suspense-filled story with a lot of surprises, twists and turns. Great read!

description

"Most people were afraid of the dark but, to me, the dark had always been comforting. You could be yourself, say anything you wanted to say, and trust the night to keep your secrets."

Kathleen is working as a runner for a prestigious law firm in Indianapolis. Few months ago she moved to the town and made a few friends, one of those friends is her neighbor Sheila, who is working as a high class escort. One night Kathleen
It's just me Shelly B
LOVED IT!!!!!

Review to come...off to start book 2:)
Katie(babs)
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was ok
No Turning Back, the first book in the Kathleen Turner series by self published author, Tiffany A. Snow was free on Kindle and has a large amount of positive reviews. Since I’m all for reading more self published books and one that reminds me of Janet Evanovich’s Stephainie Plum series, I decided to give it a read. The first quarter or so held my interest and one I was invested in. But as the story progressed, the actions of the female protagonist fell into TSTL land and the mystery and crimes g ...more
Angie **loves angst**
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was not a huge fan of romantic suspense before reading this, but this book showed me all that I've been missing out on.
I think what I liked most about this book was Kathleen, she's just the regular trying to survive girl next door, who pokes her nose into dangerous business, and finds herself in trouble. I laughed, yelled and sighed happily while reading this.
My second favorite element in this book was the delicious brother duo of Blane and Kade. At this point of writing this review I'm alread
Lise *friends don't flag*
I have not read many (if any) romantic suspense themed books. When I read this one, I was happily hooked and thrilled to know I had a second book in this series to read right away. Looking forward to the rest of Kathleen Turners story!
Adriane Leigh
Dec 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action-packed with a side of steam with TWO hot leading men!
Blane Kirk - characters like// Help!!! 1 20 Oct 08, 2015 01:50AM
Am I the only one? Kade Vs Blane 10 169 Jan 19, 2015 02:37AM
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Casting Call 6 66 Oct 24, 2013 01:40PM
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Favorite Scene 28 68 Aug 20, 2013 10:44PM
  • The End of Me (The Single Lady Spy, #1)
  • Heller's Punishment (Heller, #4)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror, #3)
  • Untraceable (Untouchable, #3)
  • The Edge Of Trust (Team Edge, #1)
  • No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #2)
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
  • Deadly Ties (Deadly, #2)

Kathleen Turner (5 books)
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
“They had a lot of rules that got in the way," Kade said dismissively.
"Those are called laws, Kade," Bland said stiffly.
"Whatever they are," Kade continued unperturbed, "I decided I would enjoy myself more as a ...... freelancer."
"Vigilante, you mean," Blane clarified.
"You say tomato......" Kade sighed in mock frustration.”
26 likes
“It would be too easy to become infatuated with a man like him, and also decidedly unwise considering the female debris left in his wake.” 14 likes