Start by marking “Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years: A Direct Path to Enlightened Living” as Want to Read:
Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years: A Direct Path to Enlightened Living

Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years: A Direct Path to Enlightened Living

Earth s Pivotal Years is a wonderful guide for anyone desiring a life of purpose during these unique times. The more who act upon the wisdom in this book, the faster we can create a peaceful and loving world with people becoming agents of conscious evolution.
Barbara Marx Hubbard, author of Birth 2012 and Beyond

The Earth is at a precipice; there is a sense of urgency about
Published May 27th 2011 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years

Start your review of Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years: A Direct Path to Enlightened Living
Lindsey
Jun 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Earth's Pivotal Years is the perfect book for those who are on the spiritual path and those who simply feel there is something different about these times. Selacia's wisdom is clear, direct, and to the point. I have read many books on spirituality, the crash of the financial markets, and books relating to these unusual times on the planet. However, in my experience I have yet to find anything that matches this book. The clarity, specific tools for monitoring personal growth, and the detailed cha ...more
Ammaze
Jun 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was moved by the powerful message in this book. While it is a compelling call to action, it is also warm and compassionate, gently reminding us to embrace where we are and to be patient with ourselves. I especially enjoyed the way the material seemed to be aimed right at me and what my issues are right now. As Selacia talked about the great changes that are just around the corner, I felt as if I was being shown a positive and clear path. The book is very well written and a real pleasure to rea ...more
Glenda
Jul 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A book you will not soon forget
A must read, and one you will and buy for those you love.

Thank you Goodreads!

Gary Butler
Jul 31, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: self-help
17th book read in 2011.

number 221 out of 221 on my all time book list

Follow the link below to see my video review:

Lisa Brown-gilbert
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The book Your Guide To Earth’s Pivotal Years – A Direct path To Enlightened Living by author Selacia is a valuable resource of information for those seeking to gain enlightenment, understanding and guidance especially during the tumultuous times that we are living in today.

Selacia is an intuitive healer and a well - known journalist; she has written this book as guide to encourage people to leave their fear based existence and move on to a more heart - centered existence.

The author asserts tha
Sara
I was lucky enough to win a copy of this book on Goodreads, and it was a true pleasure to read. Definitely a keeper, this book is a very intense look into energy fields, metaphysics, and intention.

I wouldn't say this would be a good "intro to metaphysics book" even though the author does provide footnotes explaining new age concepts.

Basically, the premise of the book is if that you are drawn to it, it's for you - we have the honor of being on this planet at this time to be what she calls "Divin
Rosalie B.
Jun 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rosalie-s-review
If you are a student of metaphysics, or a person who has never heard that word before, you will want to read Selacia's book, Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years.

Are you worried about the future and wondering why the world is in chaos? Are you concerned about your children? Do you have trouble dealing with the stress in your life? Are you wondering why we have a failing economy? If you want answers to these and other questions in your life, now, Selacia's book is must reading.

Selacia not only hel
Gretchen
Oct 18, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
This is an interesting The author posits that we are living during a time of great upheaval which will lead to humans evolving to a higher level of conciousness where we will become more loving and accepting and centered, etc. While I am not sure about this evolution that she speaks of, the main point of the book is how to connect with yourself and not let fear, anxiety, etc overwhelm your life. So the book is more of an empowerment to try to be a better person, etc. And I can see how this book ...more
Re
Sep 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Well worth my time reading, and considering again and again. A keeper.
In compliance with FTC guidelines, I am disclosing in my review that I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. This book is totally a "treat" to read and offers much to consider, and to think about. Very worthwhile "keeper" volume for me.
Emily (Heinlen) Davis
Sep 03, 2012 rated it did not like it
This book was not my type of book. It was too mystical for me. However, individuals interested in this type of book should enjoy it.
Rhonda